Author Topic: Without money adult life is a complete waste of time.  (Read 14857 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Without money adult life is a complete waste of time.
« Reply #75 on: October 06, 2013, 08:59:45 PM »
just going to go back into the construction business, pay is shit but hey i enjoy it. the pros are- being outside and a breathe of fresh air....id rather make 10 bucks an hour doing that than 12 bucks an hour in the restaurant business stuck cramped up in a kitchen/.... the only pro about working in a kitchen or restaurant is your usually around hot waitresses all day. that, and of course free food.

so if my  car insurance paid for and i get 500 bucks per month, I live the life of a guy making 15-17 bucks per hour making 10.  to give yall an idea of the background icome from.....My dad is the blacksheep of the family, a "bum", the "unsuccessful" one...and he makes about 300k per year.

Very interesting! There is much more to this story then you are telling us here. That's okay though, it is your business.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: October 06, 2013, 09:01:21 PM »
speaking of money, my buddy's dad just bought his 20 year old son a bentley ::)
and a big ass  boat ::)

Damn! I wish I could be someone with money's son.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #77 on: October 06, 2013, 09:31:14 PM »
Very interesting! There is much more to this story then you are telling us here. That's okay though, it is your business.

...in the jewish culture becoming a doctor or lawyer isnt really an achievement its to be expected. its the thing to do.....we are the most succesful people in the world and always will be. science has proven time and time again  jews (ashkanazis specifically)  are the most intelligent people on the globe.
l

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 06, 2013, 09:41:21 PM »
...in the jewish culture becoming a doctor or lawyer isnt really an achievement its to be expected. its the thing to do.....we are the most succesful people in the world and always will be. science has proven time and time again  jews (ashkanazis specifically)  are the most intelligent people on the globe.

I had a lot of Jewish friends growing up. You'd be surprised how many of them amounted to nothing. Did I ever mention that I deplore stereotyping?

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: October 06, 2013, 10:31:12 PM »
I had a lot of Jewish friends growing up. You'd be surprised how many of them amounted to nothing. Did I ever mention that I deplore stereotyping?

Primemuscle. Keep in mind, almost 100% of people are full of shit, 100% of the time. Especially those posting on forums bodybuilding related. This includes me.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #80 on: October 06, 2013, 10:41:33 PM »
Hugging a dog.
The smell of spring.  
Lazing in a sunbeam on a winter's day.
An impromptu walk on the beach.
Seeing an old friend.
Discovering a new artist.

And you guys thought I was gonna say something crass.  >:(

Gayer than raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: October 06, 2013, 10:55:10 PM »
just going to go back into the construction business, pay is shit but hey i enjoy it. the pros are- being outside and a breathe of fresh air....id rather make 10 bucks an hour doing that than 12 bucks an hour in the restaurant business stuck cramped up in a kitchen/.... the only pro about working in a kitchen or restaurant is your usually around hot waitresses all day. that, and of course free food.

so if my  car insurance paid for and i get 500 bucks per month, I live the life of a guy making 15-17 bucks per hour making 10.  to give yall an idea of the background icome from.....My dad is the blacksheep of the family, a "bum", the "unsuccessful" one...and he makes about 300k per year.

What does your dad do?

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: October 06, 2013, 10:59:27 PM »

To say that Flintstone is a Jew therefore he must be smart is stereotyping. To say that Jews are disproportionately successful is simply a fact. Just like saying that Blacks are disproportionately represented in the NBA is simply a fact. Saying that Dexter Jackson must be good at basketball because he is Black is stereotyping.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #83 on: October 07, 2013, 12:00:11 AM »
Gayer than raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.
Still not as gay as bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #84 on: October 07, 2013, 12:03:20 AM »

look man I dont have a family business. nine doctors in my family (All different fields) ,  quite a few lawyers, one sports agent..poorest guy in my family (my dad) owns a Mercedes, escalade, and a mustang...all  while living in a 5,000 square foot home and putting his youngest through college and taking regular vacations.  how many guys do you know, who can make 300k a year on self commission, spending the majority of their day  watching sportscenter in their robes? I saw my dad get up and go to work with  a suit  and tie maybe 10 times in  17 years, and we still had enough money as a family to do whatever we wanted to. Vacations to Hawaii and mexico every year..... and again my dad was the "dumb" guy in the family.

the fact that their All jewish must be coincidence I guess. ::)

l

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #85 on: October 07, 2013, 12:07:25 AM »
Some people on this thread need to see this movie,

MikMaq

« Reply #86 on: October 07, 2013, 12:31:04 AM »
Every 6 months this retard comes back on here with the "woe is me" shit. Going on 2-3 years now of this same cycle. Nothing changes because he's fat and lazy.
Every six months and you are acting like its everyday. People have down moments eat shit. If you read my actual posts in this thread and compared to the past, you'd realize I talking about something a little different.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #87 on: October 07, 2013, 02:24:09 AM »
Still not as gay as bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens.

The man wins a C-gar!

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #88 on: October 07, 2013, 03:59:59 AM »
having a degree isnt the be all and end all, nothing wrong with having a trade and earning more than alot who think they are destined for big things

Agreed - although I think things are different now.

I landed a graduate job @ 18 years old in 1988 after deciding not to do a degree. I knew it'd be hard to get in the door with straight applications for grad jobs, so I put a spin on things and got interviews in a roundabout way.

The degree was a requirement for a job but it seems only actual aptitude was required. There was never any suggestion that something specific taught in the degree course was needed. Of course, that may be industry specific. I started out as a programmer and I could program. I guess other careers would be different but I could have done another 3-4 years on an IT degree learning nothing that would (in the minds of employers) make me better equipped for the job.

I'm 43 now and I did OK in the corporate world, ending up a regional director and then the running a country for an MNC. I now run my own company and do OK out of it.

I'm not sure if what I did would be possible today or not but I don't envy kids growing up today at all.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #89 on: October 07, 2013, 04:10:35 AM »
An entrepreneurial fellow painted the street numbers on my curb today. A college degree is not necessary for this. He charged $20 and it took him all of about 5 minutes. If he only painted ten addresses a day, he'd be making more then a lot of poor slops do.

Was it Johnny Falcon?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #90 on: October 07, 2013, 04:13:53 AM »

Seems like Jewish children has alot of pressure right from the getgo when growing up

The strong ones prevail, the weaker ones feel the pressure is too much and crack

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: October 07, 2013, 05:56:36 AM »
Seriously can't have kids, no retirement, no ability to get value out of your income etc.

100% man.  You ain't shit without money.  Here in NYC, 100K if you're single to live in a neighborhood that's not considered ghetto.  Problem is most neighborhoods have people that have lived there fore a generation and you still get riff raff and what not.  If you have a family here, 200K a year to be able to live in Queens or Brooklyn, nevermind Manhattan lest you're talking Washington Heights. 

Life happens on different levels.  We have a caste system there's no two ways about it. 

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #92 on: October 07, 2013, 11:31:10 AM »
Was it Johnny Falcon?

No, he would have charged 50 and paid another getbigger 8 bucks an hour to paint the numbers, while he looked for clay in the backyards.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 07, 2013, 11:33:55 AM »
One thing is for sure; Getbig is a whole lot more fun when you are buzzed.

If you are so inebriated that you see 3 screens, post on the one in the middle.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #94 on: October 07, 2013, 12:07:38 PM »
Seems like Jewish children has alot of pressure right from the getgo when growing up

The strong ones prevail, the weaker ones feel the pressure is too much and crack
Of course. Lots of my friends have committed suicide and are heavily medicated, all from rich families suprisingly. One is paralyzed for life because his attempt of suicide failed.

The problem with jews is their pussies.

Nothing pisses me off more than some wealthy jewish dude who can have any chick he wants with the money he has, go out and have kids with a butt ugly pig of a wife just because ...she's jewish too. ??? For fuck's sakes you kike, . you have millions in the bank get some game....is it that hard to go out and  make a decent looking daughter? very rarely does a jewish couple make good looking kids.

It's funny my uncle is always giving my dad shit for not finishing medical school, meanwhile he married a jewish girl. MY dad on the other hand knocked up a baptist fashion model from beverly hills.  

and i look just like her. ;D
'

In a nutshell Im incredibly lucky...
And the way i look at it is this-  Your kids are your legacy and who you have them with is  not something to fuck around with, assuming Im not sterile...No way in fuck I will EVER risk having a kid with a jewish chick.
l

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #95 on: October 08, 2013, 04:22:05 AM »
Seriously can't have kids, no retirement, no ability to get value out of your income etc.
Can't have kids without money? The ghetto called to disagree with you.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: October 08, 2013, 02:03:15 PM »
Can't have kids without money? The ghetto called to disagree with you.

People shouldn't have kids if they have no means to support them. Raising kids is an expensive proposition when done right. Almost any moron can have children. This doesn't mean that they should. There are more then enough people in the world as it is.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 08, 2013, 02:04:53 PM »
Read the book 'The Last Lecture' by Randy Pausch.   It will put things into perspective for you for the better. 

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 08, 2013, 02:15:32 PM »
intelligence has nothing to do with hapiness tho, and sinning jews sometime get the shaft. Remember the holocaust?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: October 08, 2013, 02:22:37 PM »
Most people 's will to live is deeply linked to their will to dominate, erase, kill, the competition. That's how all natural life forms evolve compared to each others. Most people stay alive because they have someone to dominate, most people stay alive because they take great pleasure in ruining the life of someone else. Fact is the will to live is linked to the will to dominate. If you dont want to dominate, you have no point living. You d be surprised to know the number of people who survive only because they follow a dream, which is to dominate, prove, seomthing to someone. Anger, revenge, are a powerful motivation to most people. We sugarcoat our dreams labeling them as nice things, but fact is we all wish to dominate first and foremost. And what produces pain, frustration, is the inability to dominate. That is why cities are dangerous, because you re constantly comparing yourself to others who have more. This animal reality in all of ourselves will be revealed AGAIN in the form of a world war sooner or later. Again everything rolls quite smoothly as long as the level of anger and frustration is maintained at a bearable level for most. Those who "fail" or cant take it anymore end in jail or killing themselves. Just wait for when they ll start  killing OTHERS to improve their own life's quality... When the level of frustration will be too heavy for too many people.

Ask many old people why they re still alive and kicking, and they ll probably tell you "because I know I have a better life than "X" and he/she knows it, OR/AND because I dominate my children/grandchildren, and  that's enough to make me feel good about my life"

Ratard just misunderstood the need for money with what really underlies it; the animal will, need, to dominate, the will for power that is embeded in all of us, just like it is embedded in any kind of life form, vegetal or animal. Life forms have no other purpose but to struggle for survival, and being "good at doing so" creates hapiness in humans just like it creates a feeling of well being in animals who successfully dominate the competition in their environment. We re all fighting for power, survival and one of our main strategy of survival is pretending we dont, and care more about others interests than our own, which is scientifically, intrinsically, wrong. We all care about our own survival and shape others and the world with that in mind first and foremost. If others buy into our bullshit arguments, good for them, or may I say, they simply calculated that doing so would maintain or improve their own odds of survival.