Author Topic: Without money adult life is a complete waste of time.  (Read 14931 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Without money adult life is a complete waste of time.
« Reply #100 on: October 08, 2013, 02:25:28 PM »
Most people 's will to live is deeply linked to their will to dominate, erase, kill, the competition. That's how all natural life forms evolve compared to each others. Most people stay alive because they have someone to dominate, most people stay alive because they take great pleasure in ruining the life of someone else. Fact is the will to live is linked to the will to dominate. If you dont want to dominate, you have no point living. You d be surprised to know the number of people who survive only because they follow a dream, which is to dominate, prove, seomthing to someone. Anger, revenge, are a powerful motivation to most people.

The only person I need to impress is me.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: October 08, 2013, 02:31:05 PM »
The only person I need to impress is me.
Shut your mouth you old fag.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #102 on: October 08, 2013, 02:35:56 PM »
intelligence has nothing to do with hapiness tho, and sinning jews sometime get the shaft. Remember the holocaust?

cant disagree with this The majority of Jews ARE unhappy. misrable people to be around.
l

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: October 08, 2013, 02:42:21 PM »
cant disagree with this The majority of Jews ARE unhappy. misrable people to be around.

There s a reason why humility exists; if you show off too much of your hapiness, it might get other people unhappy who would then endanger your hapiness.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: October 08, 2013, 03:20:32 PM »
Of course. Lots of my friends have committed suicide and are heavily medicated, all from rich families suprisingly. One is paralyzed for life because his attempt of suicide failed.

The problem with jews is their pussies.

Nothing pisses me off more than some wealthy jewish dude who can have any chick he wants with the money he has, go out and have kids with a butt ugly pig of a wife just because ...she's jewish too. ??? For fuck's sakes you kike, . you have millions in the bank get some game....is it that hard to go out and  make a decent looking daughter? very rarely does a jewish couple make good looking kids.

It's funny my uncle is always giving my dad shit for not finishing medical school, meanwhile he married a jewish girl. MY dad on the other hand knocked up a baptist fashion model from beverly hills.  

and i look just like her. ;D
'

In a nutshell Im incredibly lucky...
And the way i look at it is this-  Your kids are your legacy and who you have them with is  not something to fuck around with, assuming Im not sterile...No way in fuck I will EVER risk having a kid with a jewish chick.

Oh, what a Jewish MLB star!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 08, 2013, 03:58:24 PM »
Shut your mouth you old fag.

I could say the same to you, but I am too polite for that.

Everhard

• Getbig II
« Reply #106 on: October 08, 2013, 06:24:44 PM »
What degrees did they earn?

One has a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry or something like that. Another has a degree in business, and another has a sports and exercise degree, and they all make in the 24-29,000 range here in the good ol' USA.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #107 on: October 08, 2013, 10:35:34 PM »

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: October 08, 2013, 11:23:52 PM »
People shouldn't have kids if they have no means to support them. Raising kids is an expensive proposition when done right. Almost any moron can have children. This doesn't mean that they should. There are more then enough people in the world as it is.

Which means you have to have the ability to think and reason and plan for the future. Which also means that the ones who are least equip to have children are the ones having them. Which means that the retarded population will keep growing and growing and the intelligent ones get proportionately smaller and smaller.

I'll let Uber describe how the world will consist of small pockets of gated and well protected civilized communities and the rest of the world a sewer.

And how long will that last?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: October 09, 2013, 12:06:10 AM »
lot of great posts on this page

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #110 on: October 09, 2013, 12:30:09 AM »
Which means you have to have the ability to think and reason and plan for the future. Which also means that the ones who are least equip to have children are the ones having them. Which means that the retarded population will keep growing and growing and the intelligent ones get proportionately smaller and smaller.

I'll let Uber describe how the world will consist of small pockets of gated and well protected civilized communities and the rest of the world a sewer.
And how long will that last?

Anyone can look outside and see that, no need to ask uber. Last time I read one of his responses I wore out my reading glasses.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #111 on: October 09, 2013, 03:42:07 AM »
jews are at the top of the food chain, even above Anglo-Saxons and Germanic peoples

the thing about jews that i really admire/respect is that they are very talented in many fields ie. artistically, scientifically, comedically, business/economy, etc

the only thing they aren't so talented at is sports and athletic endeavors

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #112 on: October 09, 2013, 04:19:46 AM »
Sorry, but 99% of you have been fooled.  

This is currency/cash.  It continually loses value.  All fiat currencies eventually fail.

This is money... 5000+ year track record and it has never failed.

You guys need to get this straight.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #113 on: October 09, 2013, 06:37:44 AM »
Ok try and go to buy groceries w a gold coin then

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: October 09, 2013, 07:06:07 AM »
Seriously can't have kids, no retirement, no ability to get value out of your income etc.

How do you explain illegal immigrants from spanish speaking nations? They are dirt poor and very few don't have kids. Instead you see them with 3-5 kids. Eventually, Hispanics will be the majority in this nation.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #115 on: October 09, 2013, 09:16:41 AM »
How do you explain illegal immigrants from spanish speaking nations? They are dirt poor and very few don't have kids. Instead you see them with 3-5 kids. Eventually, Hispanics will be the majority in this nation.
he obviously means he doesnt have enough money to provide the lifestyle he wants for a family

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 09, 2013, 09:46:13 AM »
having kids is a strategy of survival when you dont have the brains. You simply flood the host, parasite him from the inside and replace him slowly.

Smart humans are at war with everyone else, including their family, and raise at the top of the specie. Fact is anyone is an enemy, a potential opponent in our individual struggle for survival.  Yes the southern third worlders are replacing the whiteys, but some white families and individuals will still stay at the top of the pyramid because of their brains and higher will to survive. Some even mix or will mix with  third world women or men to create even more resisting, smart and tough humans. We are animals, deal with it. And whatever your main strategy of survival is, as long as it works, it's all that's needed. We all hope to be part of tomorrow, at the expense of someone else 's own wish to be part of tomorrow.

The funny is that most of the time, we dont choose shit and simply pick strategies of survival in our inherited arsenal. We re just being toyed by our environment , others until we decide to take control of it and them. Now, not everyone can, and even the strongest man or woman is dependant of something or someone.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: October 09, 2013, 03:10:14 PM »
Sorry, but 99% of you have been fooled.  

This is currency/cash.  It continually loses value.  All fiat currencies eventually fail.

This is money... 5000+ year track record and it has never failed.

You guys need to get this straight.

this is more accurate

MikMaq

« Reply #118 on: October 09, 2013, 03:22:20 PM »
Good luck retiring you might as well off yourself past the age of 55-60.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: October 09, 2013, 03:23:38 PM »
One has a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry or something like that. Another has a degree in business, and another has a sports and exercise degree, and they all make in the 24-29,000 range here in the good ol' USA.

Peanuts....in other words.