Author Topic: EQ definitely has a "stimulant" effect.  (Read 26549 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: EQ definitely has a "stimulant" effect.
« Reply #175 on: October 19, 2013, 03:20:49 AM »
you can eat a bowl of dicks as well, fa ggot... matter of fact, so can your mother.

i'm a 'scumbag' because I gave the guy BETTER PRODUCT than what he was expecting? He was expecting EQ results, not TREN results and was more than HAPPY you little guy.

AND at a fucking cheaper price.. holy fuck.. are you fucking inbred? do you lack the chromosomes and cognitive ability to comprehend that?

it's like expecting and paying for ephedrine and getting cocaine you braindead moron.

stick to your 'prohormones' you fucking punk bitch.

It has nothing to do with that. now the guy is going to go around ordering eq expecting the same results, (which he is not going to get) and he's going to curse the other sources out for selling him "bunk" He's then going to come on message boards claiming that most equipoise on the market is "fake". You hurt him more then helped him.

You could of just told the guy you mislabeled and accidently sold him tren, and he would of bought more tren and you would of made more money. y
congratulations, you managed to lose $300 of profit  while being a scumbag at the same time. you really are a fucking idiot haha
l

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #176 on: October 19, 2013, 07:23:53 AM »
you can eat a bowl of dicks as well, fa ggot... matter of fact, so can your mother.

i'm a 'scumbag' because I gave the guy BETTER PRODUCT than what he was expecting? He was expecting EQ results, not TREN results and was more than HAPPY you little guy.

AND at a fucking cheaper price.. holy fuck.. are you fucking inbred? do you lack the chromosomes and cognitive ability to comprehend that?

it's like expecting and paying for ephedrine and getting cocaine you braindead moron.

hahaha

Settle down there Lucille!

Fact is a real man would've manned up and told him he made him a mistake. Now the guy is gonna go through life thinking eq cyp is the shit, telling everyone how great it is....cause you were too scared to tell him you fucked up.

We're you scared of him?

Are you only a man on the net and a bitch irl bro?

I think so...

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: October 19, 2013, 07:31:19 AM »
It has nothing to do with that. now the guy is going to go around ordering eq expecting the same results, (which he is not going to get) and he's going to curse the other sources out for selling him "bunk" He's then going to come on message boards claiming that most equipoise on the market is "fake". You hurt him more then helped him.

You could of just told the guy you mislabeled and accidently sold him tren, and he would of bought more tren and you would of made more money. y
congratulations, you managed to lose $300 of profit  while being a scumbag at the same time. you really are a fucking idiot haha

Exactly.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #178 on: October 19, 2013, 08:49:55 AM »
Exactly.

he's sunken his own ship several times on here already, im sure it wont be the last ;D
l

theEsquire

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #179 on: October 19, 2013, 09:59:17 AM »

Every time you get called out or your opinion is challenged you burst into a homophobic rage. Time to lower the dose, buddy.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #180 on: October 19, 2013, 10:54:00 AM »
you're a fucking moron. I feel sorry for your family and co-workers.
Honestly bro, the right thing to do would have been to tell him you screwed up and level with him. He'd probably want to buy the last shit you sold him, so now your customer has stepped up to a more expensive compound, is happier, and you're making more money.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: October 19, 2013, 11:03:30 AM »
At least he's outed himself as an unreliable source here and not gonna generate any business from the site.

Inb4 "I don't need this site to make sales"...

sure, but you need to lie to make them sales them irl  ::)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #182 on: October 19, 2013, 11:36:21 AM »
At least he's outed himself as an unreliable source here and not gonna generate any business from the site.

Inb4 "I don't need this site to make sales"...

sure, but you need to lie to make them sales them irl  ::)

haha
l

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #183 on: October 19, 2013, 11:52:33 AM »
only had a lil bit of eq cyp left and he knew I wasn't getting any more, and the dude is reckless with his gear, not like he was gonna freak out and get all anal about what he was using.
thats my point... tell the dude "oops I screwed uo that was test/tren instead of EQ", dude was so happy with the results that he starts ordering the test/tren on the regular, hes happier with the results, youre selling a more expensive product..... everyone wins.

business 101...... instead of lying and him buying EQ expecting tren results.....

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: October 19, 2013, 11:58:29 AM »
I need to lie? dude you're fucking clueless.

you telling me you know my biz and my customers better than I do? the dude is an ex ifbb pro... and a pain in the ass. if he's unhappy with anything, he lets me know. he came to me after getting burned time after time with bunk and underdosed shit from a couple other local guys, and he's stayed with me for over two years and sent plenty of business to me.

I get "dude, are you sure this primo (ace, oral) is 20mg? because it feels like 30mg" it's between 20-23mg/ml.

or "dude, i'm getting acne from the test, can you re-filter it?" and I either exchange what he had or run it through a .45 syringe filter just to make him happy.

or "dude, this tren seized up my lungs everytime I shoot it"... and he's shooting 3cc of 150mg/ml tren ace... no fucking shit you'r gonna feel it in your lungs and taste in in your mouth.

or "dude, can you make me some primo ace in safflower oil instead of grapeseed... it's clearer and biologically cleaner and safer for the hormone"... wtf... sure dude, but it's a batch just for you, gonna cost you a couple hundred extra and you gotta buy the whole lot because ppl see different color oils and they're gonna get suspicious... "no problem dude, i'll give you an extra 300, just be sure it's clean" ughh...

or "dude, can you get clyclophenyl proprionate? if you've never used it, you've never been in the best shape of your life! it's test that doesn't aromatize" ... me, "no. can't get it. got test ace, test prop, test phenyl prop, test base, ect... all test aromatizes".... him, "no dude, the clyco prevents an enzyme... I was almost a doctor".... me 'oh ok, i'll see what I can do'.  ::)

..... if there is ANY problem with ANY of the shit the guy buys, I hear about it. It's overdosed, it's giving me acne, it's making me cough, it's making me sweat, ect...

how the fuck are you gonna tell me about MY business? about people I KNOW and see daily?

this is why I don't bother with people online, because of little BITCHES like you who do 2 cycles of pro-hormones and think you know what the fuck you're talking about.

Did not read but thanks for the meltdown.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #185 on: October 19, 2013, 12:00:05 PM »
he buys tren anyways... he buys everything he can.
so then he buys more of your tren/eq mix.

Dude justify it however you want but you should have leveled with the duse instead of letting him think hes getting such spectacular results from something he wasnt even taking.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: October 19, 2013, 12:31:02 PM »
truth hurts, huh bitch?

You already proved to be incapable of telling the truth.

*Maybe someone else will take this shady dealers advice seriously but I'm done with him.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #187 on: October 19, 2013, 12:39:35 PM »
Guys this isn't really an open board discussion at this point.  So, get past it or i'm locking this thread.

ESFitness, i get your point and i also believe it's better to be honest.  You put yourself out there to get some heat, so just calm down and roll with the punches.  I don't mind you telling stories like these on the board, but you have to understand that people are going to be bothered by it.  I personally would be very upset if i was sold something that wasn't labeled right.  I get your point though.

This is why i don't like talking about making and selling gear on an open forum.  This kind of talk doesn't belong here.

You guys are more than welcome to continue this EQ discussion, but i'm deleting anymore pissing matches about how ES chooses to do his business.  We don't discuss source information for a reason.  A lot of sources do things that would surprise all of us, at least ES is being open about it, for what it's worth he's informing people of how this game works in many ways.

8)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #188 on: October 19, 2013, 12:49:34 PM »
Overload, the guy claims he was 260 pounds on stage...yet has never posted a picture showing anything more than a 200lb guy
makes up lies continuously
melts down at least 15 times per week

I just find it fucked up for a guy to throw out advice so blatantly when he's probably making it all up. best case scenerio- guy follows his advice and gets a massive gut and ruins his lines and chance at an aesthetic physique forever. Worst case some kid hurts himself.

He claims he has a 20 year old girlfriend and  is in his twenties i believe. He claims he knew everything that happened between dante and craig titus in the 1990's and was "in their circle"....but what doesnt make sense to me is those guys are in their 40's ???.  
he simply can't be trusted and i wouldnt be suprised if half of his stories were made up.

lastly esf making up shit about a guys personality you know absolutely nothing about  is a sign of defeat
l

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #189 on: October 19, 2013, 12:50:09 PM »
The gear board hasn't seen a 10-pager in awhile. I feel you Overload, were in your playground here...but this has been a great thread  8)

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: October 19, 2013, 12:58:56 PM »
The gear board hasn't seen a 10-pager in awhile. I feel you Overload, were in your playground here...but this has been a great thread  8)

But aren't you wondering if you got tren instead of eq now  ;D

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #191 on: October 19, 2013, 01:11:15 PM »
I feel what you guys are saying.

I'm just trying to be impartial and moderate the board so everyone can enjoy it.

I'm not here to judge people or take sides.

This board has always been more controlled and less like the G&O for a reason.

Feel free to argue all you want, but the back and forth personal attacks are not welcome here.

This thread is a great read though.

Flinstones, i understand what you are saying my friend.  That's one of the issues on the internet, when things aren't at face value it makes everything harder to believe.  We can choose to believe him or not, but at the end of the day you have to just take everything on here with a grain of salt.

8)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: October 19, 2013, 03:26:07 PM »
This isn't a shot at you I'm just wondering is there a reason why you run so much gear but only weigh 200lbs?

I've asked you how you much you weigh in your methyltrien thread but you didn't answer so I assume it's not something you like to talk about I guess this is why.
A

madg

« Reply #193 on: October 19, 2013, 11:48:24 PM »
I dont agree with selling ppl other stuff than what they ask

But i think esf is legit

Respect

Madg

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #194 on: October 20, 2013, 12:54:38 AM »
Overload, the guy claims he was 260 pounds on stage...yet has never posted a picture showing anything more than a 200lb guy

I just find it fucked up for a guy to throw out advice so blatantly when he's probably making it all up. best case scenerio- guy follows his advice and gets a massive gut and ruins his lines and chance at an aesthetic physique forever. Worst case some kid hurts himself.

He claims he has a 20 year old girlfriend and  is in his twenties i believe. He claims he knew everything that happened between dante and craig titus in the 1990's and was "in their circle"....but what doesnt make sense to me is those guys are in their 40's ???.  
he simply can't be trusted and i wouldnt be suprised if half of his stories were made up.

lastly esf making up shit about a guys personality you know absolutely nothing about  is a sign of defeat

what you claiming to weigh these days then big guy?

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #195 on: October 20, 2013, 03:24:29 AM »
Lol when I saw this thread made it to 9 pages I was like holly fuck EQ must really have a stimulating effect to it. All I got to say at the end of everything I read is realistically some body is not doing any illegal crime to do anything but make a profit. If I got sold some T-bol that turned out to be D-bol I honestly wouldn't even be mad I just would say fuck it happens at least I got something and go to a new source. I mean if some body is doing a competition and it means so much to them to have real primobolan or real tren they should try the stuff out a few months ahead of time and make sure it is real just to be safe. I always prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #196 on: October 20, 2013, 04:16:59 AM »

to be fair you hade your own share of meltdowns in this thread to  :D

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: October 20, 2013, 05:07:48 AM »
I've never noticed any difference with esters and I am a strength athlete.
50mg of test prop a day feels the same as 250mg of enanthate every 5 days.
And I feel the same the day after an injection as well, definitely starts working a few hours post injection with longer esters I can feel it.
Never noticed a difference in strength with longer and shorter esters either. Generally the day after an injection is good irrespective of ester. So I pin twice a week.
Ultimately it comes down to cost. If prop REALLY helps with strength, there is no way that it would help more than increasing the cheaper long esters.

Tren Ace 75 costs 75% of a bottle of Tren Enanthate 200. Which am I going to get? hmmm.... the enanthate lol

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #198 on: October 20, 2013, 06:27:38 AM »
I've never noticed any difference with esters and I am a strength athlete.
50mg of test prop a day feels the same as 250mg of enanthate every 5 days.
And I feel the same the day after an injection as well, definitely starts working a few hours post injection with longer esters I can feel it.
Never noticed a difference in strength with longer and shorter esters either. Generally the day after an injection is good irrespective of ester. So I pin twice a week.
Ultimately it comes down to cost. If prop REALLY helps with strength, there is no way that it would help more than increasing the cheaper long esters.

Tren Ace 75 costs 75% of a bottle of Tren Enanthate 200. Which am I going to get? hmmm.... the enanthate lol
[/quote

now tren is another story bro. Tren ace is the way to go, studies on mice show it to be more effective as well.  tren enanthate is a shitty drug, flattens you out too.
l

madg

« Reply #199 on: October 20, 2013, 08:26:10 AM »
Eq is my favorite drug,i use it as a base instead of test,it gives a unique square look to me while grow me nice and steady,only side i have is a bit of anxiety if i dont shoot it eod and this is wierd

But to be honest i havent noticed any stimulant effect anf i use eq a lot

Respect