Author Topic: Out of the Loop help  (Read 1898 times)

Jpatton

• Getbig I
Out of the Loop help
« on: October 06, 2013, 10:57:47 PM »
Hey guys, I have been out of the loop on gear for the last 10 years. I used to be very knowledgeable about it, but I see so many topics on here about stuff i have never even heard of.  Life has gotten in the way and I haven't been able to hit the gym consistently. I was thinking about a simple primo 100mg a day and deca 400mg a week cycle for about 12 weeks taking nova or arm with it. Before you say i don't need anti-estrogen with those steroids, i got bad gyno the last time i did a cycle and had to pay $5000 to pay to get corrective surgery. I would rather just pony up for the anti-estrogen. I am looking to do about a 30lb flip, i want to lose about 15lbs of fat and gain about 15lbs of muscle.

I am open to any suggestions on other cycle options, as i said before I am not familiar with any of the new stuff out there in the market. I only want solid gains, not looking for bulky or water retention type of cycles.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
Re: Out of the Loop help
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 12:19:51 AM »
No one can really teach you about steroids the best way to go about it is to just start studying.

I mean it sounds like if you are looking to loose 15 pounds that you might be over weight to begin with. And the best course of action is to get your body fat a lot lower through diet and a good work out program before cycling. Also estrogen will be higher and your chance of getting gyno is higher with a higher body fat percentage when a cycle is started. I suggest from what I have heard on this forum specifically to start your cycle once you get under 10% body fat. You should study about different ways to control estrogen and also different cycles if you have been out of the loop for 10 years. Things have changed and steroids and ways of using them have changed for the better to I assume. I recommend finding a good source before buy primobolan because it is the most expensive steroid out their and the most highly faked.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 08:00:05 PM »
Wvh do you recomend that he must get down under 10% before he starts to cykle?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 08:03:51 PM »
he wants to get in shape and is open.. hell, wants, to use steroids.

best bang for your buck is gonna be test and tren. 3 shots per week of each.. preferably at least 250 test each shot and 150 tren each shot, with 1/2mg arimidex the days after your shots.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2013, 05:36:10 PM »
porterhouses and whole milk bro
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Jpatton

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2013, 11:47:04 AM »
Thanks for the lack of help fellas. I'm not overweight, I can easily see my abs.

porterhouses and whole milk bro

As for this idiot comment, why comment at all?

Glad to see this board isn't helpful at all.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2013, 11:56:21 AM »
Hi officer!
A

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2013, 12:26:32 PM »
Honestly, what you are asking is a bit of an odd question to answer directly.

I would either bulk or cut.  Try just using 500mg Test E.  If you had gyno removal surgery, it shouldn't return if they removed the glands.

8)

Jpatton

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2013, 12:37:24 PM »
Hi officer!

Because I am asking for advise on what to take? That makes little sense.

Honestly, what you are asking is a bit of an odd question to answer directly.

I would either bulk or cut.  Try just using 500mg Test E.  If you had gyno removal surgery, it shouldn't return if they removed the glands.

8)

I've used test E in the past and was not a big fan. Made my face fat. I'm essentially trying to add muscle, my diet will allow me to lower my bf% at the same time. I just wanted to use stuff that would give me solid gains, not make my blow up like a ballon and make me want to eat every shitty thing in site. It makes dieting at the same time virtually impossible.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2013, 01:21:49 PM »
Because I am asking for advise on what to take? That makes little sense.

I've used test E in the past and was not a big fan. Made my face fat. I'm essentially trying to add muscle, my diet will allow me to lower my bf% at the same time. I just wanted to use stuff that would give me solid gains, not make my blow up like a ballon and make me want to eat every shitty thing in site. It makes dieting at the same time virtually impossible.

I didn't mean anything by what I said, Detective.
A

Jpatton

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2013, 01:26:16 PM »
I didn't mean anything by what I said, Detective.

Not crying, just noting its lack of making sense. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2013, 01:43:49 PM »
Not crying, just noting its lack of making sense. 

As a season detective it's your job to notice these things.
A

Jpatton

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2013, 05:06:15 PM »
but of course it is