Author Topic: Comet Ison speed 2 million miles per day near mars and huge  (Read 15045 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: Comet Ison speed 2 million miles per day near mars and huge
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2013, 04:46:46 PM »
Wiggs, where can we read about this hybrid comet/planet?  Could you be so kind as to point me in the right direction.  All I can come up with is information about a comet named ISON that is fairly insignificant.   ???

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2013, 04:50:15 PM »
Wiggs, where can we read about this hybrid comet/planet?  Could you be so kind as to point me in the right direction.  All I can come up with is information about a comet named ISON that is fairly insignificant.   ???

Exactly, that's just the way they want it. Confusion. So stuff you look up on Ison is some mainstream info with very little Nibiru references. This Nibiru was the same planetoid object I spoke about last year when I was unsure about what would happen Dec. 21, 2012.  But just as the Mayans said and everyone misinterpreted it would NOT be the end of the world but the end of an age and a spiritual awakening. I'll post some stuff.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2013, 04:56:23 PM »
Exactly, that's just the way they want it. Confusion. So stuff you look up on Ison is some mainstream info with very little Nibiru references. This Nibiru was the same planetoid object I spoke about last year when I was unsure about what would happen Dec. 21, 2012.  But just as the Mayans said and everyone misinterpreted it would NOT be the end of the world but the end of an age and a spiritual awakening. I'll post some stuff.

Thank you, much appreciated.   :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2013, 05:04:36 PM »
Comet Ison...which the nucleus itself is three miles wide...will never get within 40 miliion miles of earth. its trajectory has been meticulously tracked by thousands of astronomers, not just NASA  ;)

Wiggs is a fucking retard.

Any site I went on that said different tried to sell me "the truth" for 20 bucks  ::)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2013, 05:05:13 PM »
 links wiggs

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2013, 05:33:00 PM »

Money Man

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2013, 05:38:08 PM »
Ison is Nibiru. It's the name to throw people off. But Ison is indeed Nibiru. It's not a comet though despite what they're telling you.

And yes, the government shutdown has to do with this comet because with this, they've shut down all American ways to view it. NASA and others and used the shutdown as an excuse.

Arce, this is not the end, no. But it will seem like it. Because if it does the damage they think it will, this will be the way they usher in the economic collapse rather than blame themselves.

Didn't you also say the world was going to end in December last year?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2013, 05:40:14 PM »
Johnny Falcon, you a still terrorizing Wiggs "intellectual" capacity !!!

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2013, 05:41:54 PM »
Indeed it is and well have a terrifying surprise soon.

How soon ?, before 1.1.2016 or post the end date  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2013, 05:43:41 PM »

Got it...so the guy plays with resolution, filters, brightness and contrast until it shows what he wants it to show as far as the visual hot points.

LOLOLOL.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2013, 05:44:36 PM »
Nothing is going to happen. Literally.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2013, 05:46:32 PM »
Nothing is going to happen. Literally.

No. there is going to be a "spiritual awakening"  wiggs already has his bullshit backtracking excuse in place

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2013, 05:48:31 PM »
Ison is Nibiru. It's the name to throw people off. But Ison is indeed Nibiru. It's not a comet though despite what they're telling you.

And yes, the government shutdown has to do with this comet because with this, they've shut down all American ways to view it. NASA and others and used the shutdown as an excuse.

Arce, this is not the end, no. But it will seem like it. Because if it does the damage they think it will, this will be the way they usher in the economic collapse rather than blame themselves.

Aaaa that where Hitlers Nazi space ship landed in 1945 , now thanks to "GB Jew" all universe knows why Mossad
never look for Adolf .
Gee Erich Von Daniken is so jealous of GB Jew's discovery.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2013, 05:52:21 PM »

Question for GB Jew Wiggs, just name yours astronomical observatory  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2013, 06:34:46 PM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2013, 06:47:50 PM »
Question for GB Jew Wiggs, just name yours astronomical observatory  ;D

The Youtube tower

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2013, 08:01:26 PM »
thats pretty fast bro.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2013, 07:12:34 AM »
Wiggs, could you please post the links you promised about the hybrid planet/comet.  The two videos you posted are entertaining, but do nothing to educate me on this matter.  The first video is of some guy in his mother's basement playing with photoshop.  With his very unscientific approach, he has convinced himself that the picture from Hubble looks very "odd" to him.  The second video is of some guy in his mother's basement talking about the size of the nucleus, and coma of Comet ISON.  He repeats the size about ten times throughout the video.  The size of Comet ISON is nothing unusual at all, so he's really stating nothing but what is already known, and what is normal and expected.

I'm still having trouble finding any scientific information that would link Comet ISON with some planet named Niburu.  Could you please post the educational links you said you would.  Thank you kind sir.   :)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2013, 07:20:35 AM »
Wiggs, could you please post the links you promised about the hybrid planet/comet.  The two videos you posted are entertaining, but do nothing to educate me on this matter.  The first video is of some guy in his mother's basement playing with photoshop.  With his very unscientific approach, he has convinced himself that the picture from Hubble looks very "odd" to him.  The second video is of some guy in his mother's basement talking about the size of the nucleus, and coma of Comet ISON.  He repeats the size about ten times throughout the video.  The size of Comet ISON is nothing unusual at all, so he's really stating nothing but what is already known, and what is normal and expected.

I'm still having trouble finding any scientific information that would link Comet ISON with some planet named Niburu.  Could you please post the educational links you said you would.  Thank you kind sir.   :)

Don't go changing the finish line on me Sparky. Here's what you wrote yesterday.

Now you want scientific information that would link Ison and Nibiru....If by scientific you mean mainstream, you'll never find anything. Troll attempt expertly evaded.  :-*

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2013, 07:24:24 AM »
Don't go changing the finish line on me Sparky. Here's what you wrote yesterday.

Now you want scientific information that would link Ison and Nibiru....If by scientific you mean mainstream, you'll never find anything. Troll attempt expertly evaded.  :-*

Not trolling, truly interested.  I find the images in the first video with 3 lines very interesting.  Could you please post unscientific links then, that would link Comet ISON with a planet named Niburu.  Thanks.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2013, 07:26:01 AM »
Not trolling, truly interested.  I find the images in the first video with 3 lines very interesting.  Could you please post unscientific links then, that would link Comet ISON with a planet named Niburu.  Thanks.

Ok, at some point today I'll do that.

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2013, 11:07:31 AM »
There is more to this than what they are saying.
Sometimes it is better to be blissfully blind

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2013, 11:47:58 AM »
There is more to this than what they are saying.
Sometimes it is better to be blissfully blind

I don't follow.  More to what?  The comet, or Niburu?   ???

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2013, 12:22:58 PM »
Evidently Beelzebub is hurdling towards earth. Who else would travel the stars in a giant illuminated green-blue space ship with a forward facing jet?

Incredible that it is actually real.

Most resent pic.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2013, 12:29:23 PM »
 that is a real pic rami?