Author Topic: Anyone else know of this ?  (Read 2966 times)

Eldon

• Getbig III
Anyone else know of this ?
« on: December 28, 2005, 08:32:22 AM »
First of all, let me say that from all the evidence out so far, that it looks like it was Murder.

But I have read a few post on here that mention that Kelly and or Craig told some friends that she died from an Overdose.  And then a few people on here wrote that if she had O.D'd,  that they would not have burned the body.

But here is a little extra that some of you might not know.

One of Craig's close friends from the 90's,  is a guy from Texas named Chris Caelacheck ( not sure of the spelling), they were good friends, both trained together for 3 or 4 years, and for any of you on here from the Houston area remember him ?
Chris was a couple of years younger than Craig, and was just a step behind him on their way to becoming a Pro. 

I had not seen or heard about Chris in many years, when about 6 months ago  I saw another guy that I knew used to run with Craig, Chris and that group,  He told me that Chris was in Prison for Manslaughter, I think he said he was sentenced to 20 years,  he told me that while at a night club in Houston one night, Chris's girlfriend  supposedly went out to her car to take some GHB, ( her and Chris were both at the club together) and they never found her until the next day, she was dead in the vacant lot next to the club, ( Overdose, I think he said GHB ) He said that Chris had nothing to do with it, but that Chris had been somewhat involved in that same Ecstasy bust that Craig got busted in, but yet Chris got off because they did not have enough to get him with, either that or he got probation,  he did not know for sure, but in any event,  the death of his girlfriend was placed on him.

So my point being that I am sure Craig knew of this, and if this girl did O.D,  Craig would know that with his past drug conviction, that he
 ( like Chris)  could be blamed, and sent away for a long time, just for the girl living in his house when it happened.

Now once again, I am not saying this is what happened,

As for his friend Chris,  I am only reapeating what was told to me by a mutual friend, I have no first hand knowledge of this either, maybe some of you on this board that live in Houston might know more.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Anyone else know of this ?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2005, 08:50:03 AM »
First of all, let me say that from all the evidence out so far, that it looks like it was Murder.

But I have read a few post on here that mention that Kelly and or Craig told some friends that she died from an Overdose.  And then a few people on here wrote that if she had O.D'd,  that they would not have burned the body.

But here is a little extra that some of you might not know.

One of Craig's close friends from the 90's,  is a guy from Texas named Chris Caelacheck ( not sure of the spelling), they were good friends, both trained together for 3 or 4 years, and for any of you on here from the Houston area remember him ?
Chris was a couple of years younger than Craig, and was just a step behind him on their way to becoming a Pro. 

I had not seen or heard about Chris in many years, when about 6 months ago  I saw another guy that I knew used to run with Craig, Chris and that group,  He told me that Chris was in Prison for Manslaughter, I think he said he was sentenced to 20 years,  he told me that while at a night club in Houston one night, Chris's girlfriend  supposedly went out to her car to take some GHB, ( her and Chris were both at the club together) and they never found her until the next day, she was dead in the vacant lot next to the club, ( Overdose, I think he said GHB ) He said that Chris had nothing to do with it, but that Chris had been somewhat involved in that same Ecstasy bust that Craig got busted in, but yet Chris got off because they did not have enough to get him with, either that or he got probation,  he did not know for sure, but in any event,  the death of his girlfriend was placed on him.

So my point being that I am sure Craig knew of this, and if this girl did O.D,  Craig would know that with his past drug conviction, that he
 ( like Chris)  could be blamed, and sent away for a long time, just for the girl living in his house when it happened.

Now once again, I am not saying this is what happened,

As for his friend Chris,  I am only reapeating what was told to me by a mutual friend, I have no first hand knowledge of this either, maybe some of you on this board that live in Houston might know more.

now i'm having difficulty distinguishing the police investigators from the investigative reporters