Author Topic: Obama in his childish fit of rage shuts down Mt. Rushmore.  (Read 1830 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Obama in his childish fit of rage shuts down Mt. Rushmore.
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 02:56:07 PM »
The States should step in...

Obama needs to regin his office - he is unfit on all levels. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 03:29:33 PM »
The States should step in...

;D

Despite the media's help, the White House is losing the PR war.

Wisconsin Gov. Walker defies order to close federally-funded parks

Published October 05, 2013
FoxNews.com

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker is defying a directive from the National Park Service to close down several state parks that receive federal funding in the wake of the partial government shutdown.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/05/wisconsin-gov-walker-defies-order-to-close-federally-funded-parks/

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2013, 08:03:10 PM »

Obama needs to regin his office - he is unfit on all levels. 

You should "regin" your ability to spell/type.

Normally IDGAF about grammar and spelling mistakes but, holy shit, were you trying to spell "resign"?  I'm not sure because how do you make 3 mistakes in a word only 6 letters long?   

(Here's a though; What kind of face do you think Obama would make if he read your comment? 
Would he smile (thinking, "THIS dumbass is criticizing ME?")?  Would he make a somber and sad face while thinking to himself that maybe he shouldn't have tried to overhaul healthcare because education is clearly a greater need for the US in general (and Soul Crusher in particular.).  Actually, I think he'd just roll his eyes and think, "This one is clearly a republican."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2013, 08:11:10 PM »
Considering that ghetto communist maggot was not even a real professor - he would not have grounds to say anything. 

He is worthless, a communist, a ghetto drug addicted basehead, and a waste of life

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2013, 05:39:42 AM »
Considering that ghetto communist maggot was not even a real professor - he would not have grounds to say anything. 

He is worthless, a communist, a ghetto drug addicted basehead, and a waste of life

Gold.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2013, 06:24:52 AM »

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2013, 07:07:26 AM »
Some democrat PLEASE explain to me the 'need' to block the view of mount rushmore. How does this affect ANYTHING???

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2013, 07:53:01 AM »
Some democrat PLEASE explain to me the 'need' to block the view of mount rushmore. How does this affect ANYTHING???

AVXO already did, it is based on a formula and is a result of the shutdown. How much more explaining do you need? most of it doesn't make sense, but it is the procedure in the event of a shutdown. Trying to pin individual things on Obama is sad, to imply he specifically closed the war veterans memorial or mt rushmore in a malicious way is why the world's economy is at risk. Morons are not being checked.

There is no rational to it for the most part, thank it's mirror image in Washington.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2013, 08:13:34 AM »
AVXO already did, it is based on a formula and is a result of the shutdown. How much more explaining do you need? most of it doesn't make sense, but it is the procedure in the event of a shutdown. Trying to pin individual things on Obama is sad, to imply he specifically closed the war veterans memorial or mt rushmore in a malicious way is why the world's economy is at risk. Morons are not being checked.

There is no rational to it for the most part, thank it's mirror image in Washington.

For one they could pass all the bills the house is putting thru to continue funding the parks and other things affected by the 'shutdown' but they are too stubborn to even negotiate at all. They want this shit to 'hurt' so they can blame the 'hurt' on the republicans. They could pass the funding to at least keep most things going for the time being but they won't. Also, obama is more than capable of seeing the ridiculous things going on and pass an executive order (which he loves so much) to at least open the WW2 memorial and other random open-air closings that have resulted in bad publicity for him personally.
But he doesn't. And they don't. The only conclusion is that he and his administration are, at least to some degree, intentionally allowing things to 'hurt' a lot more than they really need to.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2013, 08:42:12 AM »
For one they could pass all the bills the house is putting thru to continue funding the parks and other things affected by the 'shutdown' but they are too stubborn to even negotiate at all. They want this shit to 'hurt' so they can blame the 'hurt' on the republicans. They could pass the funding to at least keep most things going for the time being but they won't. Also, obama is more than capable of seeing the ridiculous things going on and pass an executive order (which he loves so much) to at least open the WW2 memorial and other random open-air closings that have resulted in bad publicity for him personally.
But he doesn't. And they don't. The only conclusion is that he and his administration are, at least to some degree, intentionally allowing things to 'hurt' a lot more than they really need to.

This is so stupid, so you want to pass piecemeal bills while the bigger problem persists. These very people who shut it down, the gop, there is no debate on that, now crying that things aren't open.

Your worldview is counter to reality, ever democrat will sign a clean resolution, how the fuck is that trying to make it hurt? Only 22 republicans will vote, which does make it possible to pass however, Boehner will not bring it to the floor. So if it's not the democrats who precipitated, nor perpetuated this issue, how are they making it "hurt".

The bad publicity thing is incorrect as well, poll after poll, even fox cite the opposite of your rhetoric. Hey, come join reality bro.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2013, 08:56:13 AM »
This is so stupid, so you want to pass piecemeal bills while the bigger problem persists.

Yes. What is wrong with that? At least they would keep a lot of things running. Its the dems who insist on the absolutist 'all or nothing, we don't care if everything stays shutdown' stance.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2013, 10:22:29 AM »
Yes. What is wrong with that? At least they would keep a lot of things running. Its the dems who insist on the absolutist 'all or nothing, we don't care if everything stays shutdown' stance.

It's a waste of time, the American people disagree with the shutdown, overwhelmingly in most polls, this is counter to the wants of the majority and instead of pissing away tax dollars fucking wasting time they should grow up and take care of the problem.

so they pass all these bills which will be moot in what two weeks? efficiency is not paramount I take it.

Why is the government shut down? explain to me in your own words so I can understand where you are coming from. I don't see one rational reason for this to be honest. Even those arguments resembling a modicum of reason crumble under scrutiny.

1. To stop obamacare-- reality it has started,it passed repeal 41 times and was upheld by the SC. Not to mention passed the house and senate. It's impossible to stop in this manner, follow proper legislative means to counter the law as you would others. This is a first for the government to be shut down because a minority want to stop a LAW, that is already taking place.

2.Obamacare will kill jobs... nope. 97% of small businesses will be unaffected as under 50 employees (most plans go to 250 for SB definition) will not be effected. the effect on business is to force big corporations with over 50 employees making over 50 k a year to ensure HI for all it's employers. All this other bullshit is false, unless you were providing no health care and thus a deadbeat.

3. Obamacare is unconstitutional, nope.

4. The penalities, oh lord the penalties. Oh by the way they will never exceed the cheapest plan and in most cases will be 95 bucks at the end of the year, whilst still getting bronze treatment. It's a fucking win for the average person, the value exceeds the bill. So if you don't want healthcare, sorry, join the rest of the world, I think 95 bucks for health care is pretty good if you can't afford fuck all. This is defined as under 25 k from memory, may have changed.

5. Mandates. They have to occur, if you don't know why then you shouldn't be discussing the matter.

Some may not want universal healthcare, the majority does, you lose.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2013, 10:53:52 AM »

2.Obamacare will kill jobs... nope. 97% of small businesses will be unaffected as under 50 employees (most plans go to 250 for SB definition) will not be effected. the effect on business is to force big corporations with over 50 employees making over 50 k a year to ensure HI for all it's employers. All this other bullshit is false, unless you were providing no health care and thus a deadbeat.

I'm not sure how things are in Canada, but in the greatest country on planet earth, a company with over 50 employees is not a "big corporation." 

And you really should source your claims, because you have a pattern of making unfounded statements on the board. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2013, 11:21:54 AM »
It's a waste of time, the American people disagree with the shutdown, overwhelmingly in most polls, this is counter to the wants of the majority and instead of pissing away tax dollars fucking wasting time they should grow up and take care of the problem.

so they pass all these bills which will be moot in what two weeks? efficiency is not paramount I take it.

Why is the government shut down? explain to me in your own words so I can understand where you are coming from. I don't see one rational reason for this to be honest. Even those arguments resembling a modicum of reason crumble under scrutiny.

1. To stop obamacare-- reality it has started,it passed repeal 41 times and was upheld by the SC. Not to mentilon passed the house and senate. It's impossible to stop in this manner, follow proper legislative means to counter the law as you would others. This is a first for the government to be shut down because a minority want to stop a LAW, that is already taking place.

3. Obamacare is unconstitutional, nope.

4. The penalities, oh lord the penalties. Oh by the way they will never exceed the cheapest plan and in most cases will be 95 bucks at the end of the year, whilst still getting bronze treatment. It's a fucking win for the average person, the value exceeds the bill. So if you don't want healthcare, sorry, join the rest of the world, I think 95 bucks for health care is pretty good if you can't afford fuck all. This is defined as under 25 k from memory, may have changed.

5. Mandates. They have to occur, if you don't know why then you shouldn't be discussing the matter.

Some may not want universal healthcare, the majority does, you lose.

Please continue to educate me, from your vantagepoint in a foreign county, what 'the american people agree with' and 'what the american people want'.

::)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2013, 11:39:06 AM »
I'm not sure how things are in Canada, but in the greatest country on planet earth, a company with over 50 employees is not a "big corporation." 

And you really should source your claims, because you have a pattern of making unfounded statements on the board. 

Ya, a pattern.

http://obamacarefacts.com/obamacare-smallbusiness.php

1-250 is the working definition the government uses. 50 or less is 97% of businesses.

• ObamaCare creates the Small Business Health Options Program or SHOP, a part of each States Health Insurance Marketplace, where small businesses with under 50 full-time equivalent employees can shop for group health plans starting October 1st, 2013. In 2016 those with 100 full-timers or less can use the SHOP.

• Taxes and tax credits are based off of the number of full-time equivalent employees (FTE) and their average annual wages, not solely on the number of full-time employees.

• Small businesses with fewer than 25 full-time equivalent employees with average annual wages below $50,000 can get tax credits to help pay for employee premiums.

• Small businesses with more than 50 full-time equivalent employees with average annual wages above $250,000 must provide health coverage to full time employees come 2015. This is sometimes called "the employer mandate".

• Businesses making over $250,000 in profit must pay a .9% increase on the current Medicare part A tax.

• All businesses with over 50 full-time equivalent employees have to let their employees know about their State's Health Insurance Marketplace / exchange.

The percentages do change based on the "definition" but pertaining to healthcare it's the 50mark for most things, however, it isn't the sole decider as salary(see above) creates wiggle room. So while I am stating 1-250 or 50, that really isn't accurate as it's more nuanced then that. But hey if you want to start picking the ACA apart let's get to it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2013, 11:45:36 AM »
Ya, a pattern.

http://obamacarefacts.com/obamacare-smallbusiness.php

1-250 is the working definition the government uses. 50 or less is 97% of businesses.

• ObamaCare creates the Small Business Health Options Program or SHOP, a part of each States Health Insurance Marketplace, where small businesses with under 50 full-time equivalent employees can shop for group health plans starting October 1st, 2013. In 2016 those with 100 full-timers or less can use the SHOP.

• Taxes and tax credits are based off of the number of full-time equivalent employees (FTE) and their average annual wages, not solely on the number of full-time employees.

• Small businesses with fewer than 25 full-time equivalent employees with average annual wages below $50,000 can get tax credits to help pay for employee premiums.

• Small businesses with more than 50 full-time equivalent employees with average annual wages above $250,000 must provide health coverage to full time employees come 2015. This is sometimes called "the employer mandate".

• Businesses making over $250,000 in profit must pay a .9% increase on the current Medicare part A tax.

• All businesses with over 50 full-time equivalent employees have to let their employees know about their State's Health Insurance Marketplace / exchange.

The percentages do change based on the "definition" but pertaining to healthcare it's the 50mark for most things, however, it isn't the sole decider as salary(see above) creates wiggle room. So while I am stating 1-250 or 50, that really isn't accurate as it's more nuanced then that. But hey if you want to start picking the ACA apart let's get to it.

Yes, an absolute pattern.  So you start off saying "the effect on business is to force big corporations with over 50 employees making over 50 k a year to ensure HI for all it's employers."  Then you post an "obamacare fact" that says "Small businesses with more than 50 full-time equivalent employees with average annual wages above $250,000 must provide health coverage to full time employees come 2015."

The link you provided contradicts your claim that a business with 50 or more employees is a "big corporation."  It also contradicts your "$50k" figure.   

Also, businesses making over $250k are not "big corporations."  A plethora of small businesses, including limited liability companies, make over $250k a year, and the owners are far from "big" or "wealthy." 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2013, 12:04:04 PM »
Please continue to educate me, from your vantagepoint in a foreign county, what 'the american people agree with' and 'what the american people want'.

::)

Your advantages by living in the states are not as great as you seem to think. I see your media etc and I would like to think am free of constant propaghanda. Why do you guys have so much disdain for "foreign" countries? You are not number one in everything, you realize this correct?

Infant mortality, inequality (kinda fucked up when you think about it), healthcare etc you are middle to bad. The world has ideas and America should fucking listen or get passed by. I do not say this from jealousy or hate etc. I would prefer you motherfuckers were number one with a gun, Canada would greatly benefit from it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2013, 12:05:24 PM »
Obama went out there today and melted down like a twink

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2013, 01:17:05 PM »
Yes, an absolute pattern.  So you start off saying "the effect on business is to force big corporations with over 50 employees making over 50 k a year to ensure HI for all it's employers."  Then you post an "obamacare fact" that says "Small businesses with more than 50 full-time equivalent employees with average annual wages above $250,000 must provide health coverage to full time employees come 2015."

The link you provided contradicts your claim that a business with 50 or more employees is a "big corporation."  It also contradicts your "$50k" figure.   

Also, businesses making over $250k are not "big corporations."  A plethora of small businesses, including limited liability companies, make over $250k a year, and the owners are far from "big" or "wealthy." 

No it doesn't. If you read this without context.  My statement stands, small businesses will not be effected. the 97% figure still stands, no did I say anything about a big corporation. Nor is there a dichotomy of small and big corporations, it's clearly a spectrum. Also, the 50k figure was individual pay which again is still fucking correct.

Also, those under 50 and especially 25 employees will yield big savings with credits and breaks, especially if the average cost of the bronze plan is low.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2013, 01:20:03 PM »
Obama went out there today and melted down like a twink

please keep your masturbatory fantasies to yourself

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2013, 01:21:02 PM »

I aint sure bout no kanada but here in MERICA, NUMBER ONE, we aint define no big corporations as the top 5% of businesses.