Author Topic: Blood test in 3 days, must sink test levels...  (Read 2978 times)

steamboatwillie

• Getbig II
Blood test in 3 days, must sink test levels...
« on: October 07, 2013, 04:11:57 PM »
So I will be having blood drawn on Thursday afternoon and I need to sink my test levels.  I have been using 60mg of Turinabol a day (which I am stopping immediately). 

My plan is to eat as little as possible (maybe 500 calories a day) and only sleep a couple hours a day.  I will do a few intense, drawn-out, over-training sessions between now and then as well.  Anything else I can do?

I have heard that using tren can cause your test levels to be low and I have plenty on hand....I just don't know if there is any truth to that.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
Re: Blood test in 3 days, must sink test levels...
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 04:15:18 PM »
Painkillers I think I read somewhere..... Alcohol night before.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 04:17:04 PM »
turinabol? legit? where did you get it, pm please :)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 04:37:22 PM »
Turinabol will suppress your test levels..... although it may register as test on your blood levels, so it would be a good idea to cut that out before your blood test.

Exercise heavily, don't sleep much, drink a shitload of alcohol.  Basically everything that you wouldn't do if you wanted to "maximize" your gains.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2013, 04:38:24 PM »
I got drunk 6 nights in a row and didnt eat or sleep much.  That 7th day I couldn't drink anymore.  I would have puked if I opened another beer,  but I managed to get below 350 to be eligible. 

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2013, 04:41:00 PM »
lol

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2013, 04:41:22 PM »
Eligible for what?

I got blood work done three weeks ago... My normal test levels were at 750?  

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2013, 04:42:21 PM »
Just watch a bunch of Barbra Streisand movies, and you'll be good to go.   :D

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2013, 04:47:48 PM »
Eligible for what?

Eligible for HRT.  With 2 doctors in my area I had to be below 350 in order to start HRT.  It sucks for sure.  I was around 400 for years and felt like shit but was always low end of normal so good enough to not get injections.  Fucking insurance companies suck.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2013, 04:53:39 PM »

Eligible for HRT.  With 2 doctors in my area I had to be below 350 in order to start HRT.  It sucks for sure.  I was around 400 for years and felt like shit but was always low end of normal so good enough to not get injections.  Fucking insurance companies suck.

I was under the impression that normal range is 250-1000. Why would you need hrt at 350¿

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2013, 04:54:50 PM »
Empty the tank  ;)...a lot,

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2013, 04:55:53 PM »
Eligible for what?

At that lvl you will not, nor do you need/receive HRT.

Money Man

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2013, 05:48:46 PM »
I was under the impression that normal range is 250-1000. Why would you need hrt at 350¿

It's 250-1200. You don't need to be lower then 600-700, to get a scrip from a hrt clinic. They just want the money.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2013, 05:50:53 PM »

More = better

Seriously, its better for health & well-being to be at the higher end of the normal range

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2013, 06:14:14 PM »
More = better

Seriously, its better for health & well-being to be at the higher end of the normal range

Well obviously more is better lol  but I didn't know doctors would prescribe test hrt while its still in the normal range!

steamboatwillie

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2013, 06:19:25 PM »
Well I'm going to a normal doc, but I know they prescribe a lot of test.

2 years ago I had been off for 6 months and my levels were at 280...now I had been off until a week ago for 8 months.  This appointment is really spur of the moment (we just hit our out-of-pocket max for the year so it's going to be pretty much free).  I will drink a fifth of tequila or something the day before I suppose.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2013, 06:23:09 PM »
Just watch a bunch of Barbra Streisand movies, and you'll be good to go.   :D

hahahaha   

~

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2013, 06:26:12 PM »
Well I'm going to a normal doc, but I know they prescribe a lot of test.

2 years ago I had been off for 6 months and my levels were at 280...now I had been off until a week ago for 8 months.  This appointment is really spur of the moment (we just hit our out-of-pocket max for the year so it's going to be pretty much free).  I will drink a fifth of tequila or something the day before I suppose.

I was at the doc office recently and saw a prescription for test cyp on the counter for someone else and was tempted to say I'll have what he's having.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2013, 06:37:08 PM »
When I read about all theses scripts I'm thinking it must be outside the US.

I know very few people getting them in the US and why go through all that self abuse for something that is cheap.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2013, 06:43:56 PM »
I was at the doc office recently and saw a prescription for test cyp on the counter for someone else and was tempted to say I'll have what he's having.

That's really funny. You should have done it. It would have been funny to know the staff's reaction.

It is a pain to feel like you have to play games to get what you want. It is our bodies, if we want to screw them up with hormones, it should be our own business.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2013, 06:57:28 PM »
I just go an extra week past normal pin time and it always cones out super low if that's what I'm after

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2013, 07:01:39 PM »

I get test cyp from my doc, I was getting irritated with the results so I did a couple big injections and rubbed a bunch of the test cream on. I was feeling REALLY good so I marched into the docs office and demanded that they draw blood immediately. I told my doc that whatever my test level is right now they need to do whatever it takes to keep it there, the results came back at 1300 and my doc was pissed at me.
 Gave me a new scrip anyway and told me to lay off the cream.  ;)

steamboatwillie

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2013, 08:16:20 PM »
My last doc didn't want to do it because I was 29...hopefully this doc will be ok if I'm bottomed out even though I'm just 31

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2013, 08:29:06 PM »

So why involve your insurance with this? See, this is what I dont understand.. and i see this regularly. You wanted to "feel better" and went the route of hormones to do so. Which is cool, but why should you game your insurance for this? Just pay for it and be done with it. Have one token bottle 'script' filled if you ever need to travel for extended periods away from home, having to take it with you, and get the rest elsewhere.

Last time it checked it was $280 for a bottle of test cyp from CVS out of pocket cost. The markup is absurd and supporting pharmacies by buying their products is more absurd. Follow?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2013, 09:34:27 PM »
So why involve your insurance with this? See, this is what I dont understand.. and i see this regularly. You wanted to "feel better" and went the route of hormones to do so. Which is cool, but why should you game your insurance for this? Just pay for it and be done with it. Have one token bottle 'script' filled if you ever need to travel for extended periods away from home, having to take it with you, and get the rest elsewhere.

Last time it checked it was $280 for a bottle of test cyp from CVS out of pocket cost. The markup is absurd and supporting pharmacies by buying their products is more absurd. Follow?

My copay is $25. and I know that I am getting legit test.