Author Topic: CEO on food stamps  (Read 6133 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: CEO on food stamps
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2013, 07:34:28 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/25/opinion/shaich-food-stamp-challenge/?iref=obnetwork

trying to eat on the food stamp budget

Panera CEO learns about hunger on his food stamp diet

He hasn't learned anything....I can easily eat hearty on a 1.25 cents a day.  Just buy bulk oatmeal, rice, and beans...get your protein from eggs, buy chicken on clearance and freeze and best of all.....don't forget the ramen noodles......people just don't know how versatile those things are....here's an example of one particular meal that about 35 cents......Ponya Ramen Noodles....

I don't use food stamps but these rich people are walking a tightrope with a net....Poor people don't have one. ::)
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2013, 07:39:40 PM »
.35 for that meal? damn.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2013, 07:43:05 PM »
People have forgotten how to eat good for cheap because they can't cook because they've lived on garbage most of their lives.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2013, 07:43:48 PM »
 true

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2013, 07:45:16 PM »
Asian and Hispanic immigrants know how to eat good for cheap.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2013, 07:46:16 PM »
.35 for that meal? damn.

Its a bulk purchase thing.....I get a 20 pack of Ramen for 2 bucks, 4 dozen eggs for about 5.20, and 1 pound of canned ham for 2.99....green onions are something I grow in my garden so they are free.

I can actually half it to about 15-20 cents by utilizing my coupon notebook.  My bill for groceries is about 20 bucks a week...sometimes less
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2013, 07:48:29 PM »
pack of ramen for only .10?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2013, 07:49:29 PM »
 wow    only .15 per meal Vince

great job     never even thought about it all like that     

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2013, 07:50:19 PM »

Its a bulk purchase thing.....I get a 20 pack of Ramen for 2 bucks, 4 dozen eggs for about 5.20, and 1 pound of canned ham for 2.99....green onions are something I grow in my garden so they are free.

I can actually half it to about 15-20 cents by utilizing my coupon notebook.  My bill for groceries is about 20 bucks a week...sometimes less

You can't eat that everyday, will look like shit.  Ops...you got that covered.  Ok, carry on.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2013, 07:53:19 PM »
You can't eat that everyday, will look like shit.  Ops...you got that covered.  Ok, carry on.

lolololololololololololo l

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2013, 07:54:21 PM »

You fucking moron.....I'm mostly self sufficient being able to grow and store all of my fruits and vegetables along with hunting and fishing.  Doesn't take but a well placed couple of  bullets and a sharp knife to have months of deer and rabbit meat in the freezer.  

Say what you want but when the shit hits the fan, you'll be in the food lines waiting for Obama to give you a fucking handout.
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2013, 07:55:39 PM »
  vince will survive

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2013, 07:55:50 PM »
Vince eats roadkill for dinner.  ;D
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2013, 07:56:21 PM »
pack of ramen for only .10?

Yep...if you know where to look and you got the right coupons.  I've mentioned it before that if you simply write the companies you buy foods from mostly asking for coupons, they'll usually send you a non expiring one that you can infinitely print on your computer
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2013, 07:56:41 PM »
A

the trainer

« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2013, 07:58:40 PM »
fuck all you cheap food stamp bastards go to school to get a good job, hustle or open a business, i eat at nice restaurants and buy good expensive food in the supermarkets and i did not even go to college, As scarface says i want the world chico and everything in it.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2013, 07:59:43 PM »
You fucking moron.....I'm mostly self sufficient being able to grow and store all of my fruits and vegetables along with hunting and fishing.  Doesn't take but a well placed couple of  bullets and a sharp knife to have months of deer and rabbit meat in the freezer.  

Say what you want but when the shit hits the fan, you'll be in the food lines waiting for Obama to give you a fucking handout.

You are 100% correct Vince as will 99% of the Americans on this board because they don't heed warnings. I hope this site is still up because I will be a total asshole and go through all posts with "I told you so's" then I'll attach pics of my ginormous stache of everything just to rub it in. It's baffling to me how content, asleep, stupid, ignorant, and stubborn Americans can be. They'll have to find out the hard way. In a FEMA camp or fighting in the streets for food.

Today I even bought 10 packages of various USDA certified organic veggies and fruits. These seeds will be worth alot. But they must be organic.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2013, 08:00:08 PM »
fuck all you cheap food stamp bastards go to school to get a good job, hustle or open a business, i eat at nice restaurants and buy good expensive food in the supermarkets and i did not even go to college, As scarface says i want the world chico and everything in it.

...or you can eat cat like Vince.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2013, 08:01:54 PM »

Good for you. You'll be the first idiot jumping off a building because he didn't prepare and can't take it. lol

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2013, 08:02:12 PM »
You fucking moron.....I'm mostly self sufficient being able to grow and store all of my fruits and vegetables along with hunting and fishing.  

So you have a botanical garden, and you and the bitch go out foraging for meat with crowbars and string from the trailer.  You have lost your fucking mind.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2013, 08:02:20 PM »
You are 100% correct Vince as will 99% of the Americans on this board because they don't heed warnings. I hope this site is still up because I will be a total asshole and go through all posts with "I told you so's" then I'll attach pics of my ginormous stache of everything just to rub it in. It's baffling to me how content, asleep, stupid, ignorant, and stubborn Americans can be. They'll have to find out the hard way. In a FEMA camp or fighting in the streets for food.

Today I even bought 10 packages of various USDA certified organic veggies and fruits. These seeds will be worth alot. But they must be organic.
::)
Like you even know how to grow and maintain anything let alone have the land to do so.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2013, 08:05:13 PM »
::)
Like you even know how to grow and maintain anything let alone have the land to do so.

You know jack and shit about me. And jack is dead.
LOL...Has-been.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2013, 08:05:41 PM »
lol @ must be organic. In a shtf situation you gotta make due with whatever is available.
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2013, 08:08:22 PM »
Wiggs is utterly full of shit.

He probably doesn't even have a bug out bag. I have a bug out bag just because you never know...can't hurt.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2013, 08:08:48 PM »
So you have a botanical garden, and you and the bitch go out foraging for meat with crowbars and string from the trailer.  You have lost your fucking mind.

I have what is dubbed a "Victory Garden"....basic principles that were exercised during World War I and World War II when food was strictly rationed.  

Growing your own food takes a lot of sweat equity and work....its not easy but its worth it.
A