Author Topic: CEO on food stamps  (Read 6195 times)

leadhead

• Getbig III
Re: CEO on food stamps
« Reply #75 on: October 08, 2013, 11:28:01 AM »
The problem is this generation is not embarrassed by having to use food stamps and half are long-term government leeches. I'd completely grow my own family's own food before I'd suffer the embarrassment of using food stamps.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #76 on: October 08, 2013, 11:39:46 AM »
I will be nowhere near roving packs of anyone. Including Hebrews.

When the SHTF, I plan on tracking down Wiggs and Falcon and we can roam the wastelands together ala The Road.  Did I just use the term "ala"?  I should gaybash myself for that.   Wiggs will be the Viggo Mortenson, Falcon will be Robert Duvall, and I will be the annoying little kid who questions the morality of every decision Wiggs makes. 

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #77 on: October 08, 2013, 11:41:01 AM »
When the SHTF, I plan on tracking down Wiggs and Falcon and we can roam the wastelands together ala The Road.  Did I just use the term "ala"?  I should gaybash myself for that.   Wiggs will be the Viggo Mortenson, Falcon will be Robert Duvall, and I will be the annoying little kid who questions the morality of every decision Wiggs makes. 

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #78 on: October 08, 2013, 11:51:04 AM »
decent cheap meal:

- ramen noodle, unflavored
- 1 whole egg
- frozen vegetables

instructions:
put the noodles in boiling water, add the egg and let the egg blend in with the noodles (use a raw egg in its shell),
add the frozen veggies.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #79 on: October 08, 2013, 12:05:03 PM »
I've tried to explain this to people but I'm called either a racist or a union loving commie.

I'll tell you, that's all the more reason for a person to place aim on the true problem, which is a government/corporate effort to cultivate something that can only be described as a slave labor supply.

The illegal workers, themselves, are just following the path that's been put in front of them.

I was watching the news and I saw Rubio being interviewed and he mentioned that immigrants granted amnesty would not receive ACA benefits.  Such a move would only make then even more attractive to business who don't want to pay insurance costs.

Big score for the corporation. Always seems par for the course.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: October 08, 2013, 12:07:47 PM »
I can't begin to imagine how powerful this country would become if the poor would work.  We could kick all the illegals out and save 100's of billions in welfare, food stamps and other entitlements.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #81 on: October 08, 2013, 12:10:18 PM »
  Ever thus to deadbeats, Lebowski