Author Topic: 4.5 days methyltrienolone up 8 solid pounds.  (Read 16326 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
4.5 days methyltrienolone up 8 solid pounds.
« on: October 07, 2013, 07:59:40 PM »
so found out on Wednesday afternoon that I had a photoshoot/commercial Monday (today, this morning), so I skipped my evening dose of dbol, cut my test down a bit, as well as npp, and did 150mg/day only of tren Wednesday till Saturday eve (skipped last night, was sick of shooting evey day)... cut out the dbol, and replaced it with 1mg methyltrienolone twice a day.

I thought I was getting smaller, even the tv commercial lady saw me this AM and asked if I lost weight.. had to explain to her it was fucking 8am and my food hasn't absorbed yet, i'm usually not out of bed till 1030am, let alone out of the house..

then I go and get on the scale, and holy fuck, i'm up 8lbs.... got on a different scale, and i'm still up 8lbs. I was expecting to be DOWN 4lbs, not UP 8.

i'll finish out the week with the MT at 2mg/day, then pull back the doses a bit... maybe 25 dbol/day and 250cyp twice a week for a few weeks (till my re-up comes in... huge orders cleared me out of a bunch of stuff this month).....  then go back to 3-4g enan Plus 1.5-2g regular deca for 12-14wks. gotta client just got put on legit pharma caber which i'll trade her clen for.. curious to see how pharma caber compares to research caber.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: 4.5 days methyltrienolone up 8 solid pounds.
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 08:30:24 PM »
Caber does reduce igf1, i still don't understand why anyone would want to use it over prami. I've tried caber I only had 2mg pills and would use every 4 days so yeah that is 'higher' than necessary but it killed my pumps, as soon as I got off caber, pumps came back. Prami on the other hand, with the sides subsiding (ramping up slowly), made me sleep better, made me get leaner somehow and I had solid constant pumps and muscle hardness throughout the day. Go figure... and it's proven to raise GH levels... Haven't had the need to use either in a long time and none on hand, but prami definetely was unique...

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 08:40:44 PM »
Interesting post man I am starting to get more curious out oral tren

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 08:41:51 PM »
Im pretty sure that's what your talking about

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2013, 08:47:11 PM »
Interesting post man I am starting to get more curious out oral tren

ppl call it 'oral tren' but it's not actually trenbolone, or methy-trenbolone. totally different drug, but similar results. My piss is clear, and although my stomach distended a big the first couple days, it's flat as hell today. distention was probably due to increase in meat/chicken the first couple days, as opposed to my usual whey shakes.

bad news is we didn't do any shirtless content... would intimidate our elderly potential members/cliental. I was hoping to get some back shots in, as well as some abs. oh well, that's what camera phones, gf's, and frame-grabber apps are for. lol

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2013, 09:22:58 AM »
I wonder how keepable those gains in size and strength are once you pop off. So 2mg a day for how long huh.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2013, 09:23:38 AM »
I can't put 8 pounds on in a year  :-\

It appears that methyl-"tren" is quite liver toxic. How does it compare to dbol, for toxicity?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2013, 09:37:40 AM »
No experience with oral tren..... whats the toxicity of it and would that be something worth while to take while taking tren ace........ I've been back on tren ace for 2.5 weeks and its been EOD 100mg when mixed with test 250 and 150 when I don't use test..... I know that's a lil different protocol but I'm trying to keep my test around 500-600 a week and tren close to 4 .... maybe I should get the oral since I'm ready to get off the dbol in a week

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2013, 11:20:58 AM »
I haven't gotten bloodwork, and probably won't bother, but the MT doesn't "feel" toxic. I'm not lethargic, I have an appetite, ect... can't say anything about sleep, since I bumped my tren to 150/day (and was alternating hot/cold all day and soaking my sheets at night... and I sleep with my AC blasting full at 65degrees... even when I was cold, I was sweating)... my piss is clear (which is strange, since usually on tren it gets dark... of course, I usually run dbol or drol on tren... when I pulled the dbol and replaced it with MT, my piss got light).

i'll finish out the week at 2mg/day (probably till sunday, I wanna get a leg day in on this stuff). i'm 100% confident it's dosed correctly at 1mg/ml. was also running 1mg/day arimidex (wanted to be dry for the shoot).

i'm also curious how much bw i'll gain until then.... esp since my test and npp doses are lower now. my legs are holding size and vascularity, even though I haven't really trained them since I had my abcess/black widow bite a few weeks ago... well, I have done hamstrings and calves a couple times.. but no quads.

I usually don't gain bw on tren, even though the results are very similar. (lean, hard, vascular,..skin gets thinner, skin gets darker & you can see fibers clearly from insertion to insertion)... and the MT isn't fucking with my sex drive, even at the lower test dose (and no mast or proviron).... wish I could say the same with tren. lol.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2013, 11:05:42 PM »
How much do you weigh?
A

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2013, 01:56:39 AM »
I remember seeing this talk on steroids by a professor saying this compound was very worrying to him that it was available as its highly dangerous in his opinion and people should find an alternative.

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2013, 04:11:44 AM »
I remember seeing this talk on steroids by a professor saying this compound was very worrying to him that it was available as its highly dangerous in his opinion and people should find an alternative.

I don't know why Esfitness bothers with MT, It is a horrible product,there are way better products out there like Halo. I used to know just one source who would make MT by request only.There is just no market for MT due to the fact it is insanely toxic. Check out any sources list,nobody makes MT because the company would just sit on the product till it went bad, they might sell a few units here and there but not worth it for a big company or big UGL to start producing. If it is so great post some pictures let's see how great it is really treating you.
The chinese powder companys of course sell MT but no big sources would ever invest big dollars in it. I have been around forever and have only seen one real small UGL make it on request,not one big company or UGL would risk investing in MT. MT has never been approved by any drug company unlike halo wich is made by upjohn, halo def beats out MT and is less toxic,even halo can be harsh to some way safer to take then MT.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2013, 08:18:34 AM »
That's a rat study :-/ Doesn't all the time translate as well to human in vivo.

I tried boladrol at up to 8mg, it was a very nice compound but no longer available. Most gym aggression inducing compound I've ever used, quick and rapid size and strength, without making me feel like a balloon like dbol. One of the first orals I tried too.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2013, 08:00:13 PM »
I forget the exact story butapparently boladrol was stronger mg for mg even though it was a ph to bolasterone but a steroid on its own too i forget the full details. It was being sold in 2mg sachets. Some dudes went up to 12mg but that was considered very very high. I toyed with 8-10mg.

I miss it.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2013, 10:00:51 PM »
crazy kids...

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2013, 03:31:46 AM »
boladrol is a pro-hormone, bolasterone is an actual steroid.

maybe i'm getting something mixed up but I see GP makes a "bolasterone" that's listed as diamethyltestosterone in a 50mg tab... what I was researching was being dosed in mcg's.

I have seen bolasterone sold on the market before. If you can get ahold of some real pure M1T(Methyl 1 Test) very similar to bolasterone. Real Potent 99% Pure M1T is actually very potent stuff and does give gains similar to Trenbolone. M1T is also real harsh of course. I can run it for a month but I have seen many get sick or stop using M1T after just a few weeks. Most people don;t have much good to say about M1T but those are people who have gotten the shitty M1T, M1T made with 98-99% raw material is very potent stuff and it will yield some rapid lean gains,not sure why some guys got water retention off M1T,real M1T gives ypou real lean solid gains and strength gains jump up like crazy on lifts. I don't think M1T is as toxic as MT but is in that bolasterone toxic range. GP sells Bolasterone in a 50mg tablet. I Thought Bloasterone was made in the MG's not MCG's. Real Bolasterone is hard to come by. Kneller thought he had real Bolasterone back when he was running red star but it was something else labelled as Bolasterone,probably dbol or Methyltestosterone.

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2013, 04:23:32 AM »
I gotta search through archived emails... what I was 'thinking of' was supposedly a cross between methyltrienolone and cheque drops. very high anabolic, and very androgenic and affinity to androgen receptors. not that translates to growth, because Halotestin is very anabolic, but I don't put on weight/size with it... same with cheque drops.

i'm also curious about making an injectable methyltrienolone. probably 500mcg/ml...... actually, wait, I guess I could do 1mg/ml and put it in 5ml bottles. should be something you could put through a 25ga pin pretty easily, even a 27ga... 1/2ml per day or so.... could even do 2mg/ml and do 1/4cc per day to cut down on injection volume...... could do a 50/100 mix of tren ace and npp and add 400mcg mt per cc. that would be interesting.

I can make injectable MT. very easy to do. use some EO and some safflower oil, Do you have a real Hood flow? Filter it 3 times!It's better to cutt it with a little masteron and 50mg EQ 1mg MT per ml,100mg Masteron Di-Prop, 50mg EQ. The EQ actually makes it less painfull to inject. It will pull through a slin pin just stick with the EO and safflower not grapeseed. You have to almost have it all sold before you make it.It might crash if you sit on it for too long.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2013, 09:25:16 PM »
Friend of mine and I are itching to try mt lol... he wants to start at 1mg straight up i wanna start at 500mcg and try and see how it goes. Still pondering whether to or not to lol...

Year round i take 5-10mg dbol preworkout and 25mg anadrol preworkout just for a drive kick i know it doesnt really give gains but gives me a mental boost (not placebo i do feel more aggressive especially after a tiring long day it helps).

Once in a while every few months ill blast an oral cycle, I did about 3-4 weeks ago (dbol 20/40/40/60) then switched recently for last 4 weeks at 60 var, im not michelin man like i was on dbol but as strong and looking as big but leaner.

Should I wait or go straight man up switch out the var and go to mt 500mcg for 3 weeks oh the mystery ensues lol. I haven't run a strong oral cycle since my cut/recomp in summer (which was 100var/100tbol)

I have been keeping my doses low lately just because $$$ plus the stuff i get is pretty good quality especially the dbol even 5mg preworkout makes a difference. This and the last dbol I had few years ago are the best ive ever tried (the pink superman tabs).

I was looking at gp mt, also had access to terragon mt (which my buddy does too). My rep's friend also can probably get me his mt. Hmm.. decisions decisions...

I drink tons of water, never drink alcohol and take supports year round :)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2013, 09:35:01 PM »
Btw to add to my earlier post about boladrol, it was awesome because if i had a super retarded tiring day.. felt like utter crap, flat, weak, tired... if i took it preworkout and drank some protein/fast carbs i would feel like I slept/fully energized, fully pumped up, veiny.. and it didnt bloat me like dbol does. It was legit stuff...

I'm also a fan of stanodrol, ph to stanolone (dht). People underestimate these otc drugs... stanodrol even preworkout in small doses made me mean as hell, better than var, proviron or even masteron AND its not methylated!! It doesn't build mass but it helps in recomps/cuts, makes u ridiculously aggressive instantly, hardens you and dries you up and makes you very vascular. It made me edgy over stupid things something not even superdrol or tren does which is weird, good for the gym, bad anytime out of gym. Also as a bonus raises libido lol. Also fights lethargy real good. Bad on cholesterol of course. Also if I was running out of steam and popped this intra workout I would instantly feel energy and more aggression. The only downside is it also would raise my BP somehow especially if I dosed more. However awesome for strength. Being non-methylated very cool in my opinion. Has to be dosed pretty high though. It is dosed 125 to 150mg per pill lol. Standard doses are 600mg~ish.. I've gone up to 1200mg which is on the very high side but man it works like magic for a non-methyl..!

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2013, 02:42:15 AM »
my bw keeps increasing, and i'm stronger.. stupid stronger. saw some douchebag leave 5 plates and a dime on a bar in the squat rack (must've been doing calve's, bc nobody here squats 5plates).. I decide to see how it feels, been a couple months since I had over 3 plates on my traps...and I knock out 3 ass to the ground wide stance/low bar reps.. (well, the first wasn't to parallel, wasn't sure if I was gonna come back up)... no warmup.. no belt.. nothing. felt like I could've gotten another 3 easy.

I normally don't train "heavy", but my strength is way up and I get stupid pumps from easy 8rep warmup sets. lower back gets painfull pumps just from racking weights for clients.

I am holding water though... which is odd, since mt shouldn't aromatize, and I've cut my test down to like a gram a week, and npp is around 900, tren is around 600. also cut the dbol down to 100mg 1x/day.

I've been hungry as fucking hell lately too.... lots of chicken nuggets and tv dinners (marie calanders baked ziti) I get home at 1-2am and i'm too lazy to do any dishes.

i've also switched over to Manpower's yellow-cap arimidex (i'm almost out of his red caps)... ALL his yellow-caps seem to be fucking bunk. yellow is what he used towards the end, before he got busted.... so I could be holding water from that.. although, I did feel some gyno itching/sensitivity late last week/early this week, and the itching is gone now.

i'm actually a few days past what I first wanted to stop the MT.. but i'll run it till Saturday I think... then cruise at 900 enan and 150 tren twice a week for a few weeks before going back to 4g enan and 2g deca through feb.

You seem to like the harsh stuff. You should start using Methyl DHT. I would love to hear a report back. I have not used it but I know people say Methyl DHT is a great pre-workout drug.It is dirt cheap as well.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2013, 01:54:59 PM »
You should try stanodrol preworkout, its not methylated, but it works really well... i just ordered myself some. Haven't used it in nearly a year... Instant aggression and energy in a pill. Compared to proviron way frickin better, I liked proviron but it costs too much for what it is, stanodrol has worked much better much stronger for me.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2013, 03:15:07 PM »
my bw keeps increasing, and i'm stronger.. stupid stronger. saw some douchebag leave 5 plates and a dime on a bar in the squat rack (must've been doing calve's, bc nobody here squats 5plates).. I decide to see how it feels, been a couple months since I had over 3 plates on my traps...and I knock out 3 ass to the ground wide stance/low bar reps.. (well, the first wasn't to parallel, wasn't sure if I was gonna come back up)... no warmup.. no belt.. nothing. felt like I could've gotten another 3 easy.

I normally don't train "heavy", but my strength is way up and I get stupid pumps from easy 8rep warmup sets. lower back gets painfull pumps just from racking weights for clients.

I am holding water though... which is odd, since mt shouldn't aromatize, and I've cut my test down to like a gram a week, and npp is around 900, tren is around 600. also cut the dbol down to 100mg 1x/day.

I've been hungry as fucking hell lately too.... lots of chicken nuggets and tv dinners (marie calanders baked ziti) I get home at 1-2am and i'm too lazy to do any dishes.

i've also switched over to Manpower's yellow-cap arimidex (i'm almost out of his red caps)... ALL his yellow-caps seem to be fucking bunk. yellow is what he used towards the end, before he got busted.... so I could be holding water from that.. although, I did feel some gyno itching/sensitivity late last week/early this week, and the itching is gone now.

i'm actually a few days past what I first wanted to stop the MT.. but i'll run it till Saturday I think... then cruise at 900 enan and 150 tren twice a week for a few weeks before going back to 4g enan and 2g deca through feb.

Is MP gone for good now? Too bad, they were good for "research"

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2013, 03:53:42 PM »
Give it a go if u want. But sounds like u been on orals a while.  Why not try tne id ur chasing a workout boost. Makes me an animal at 100mg

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2013, 09:23:21 AM »
Now that would be interesting because some very respected ugls only make it with eo. Would love to see it in gso

whitewidow

« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2013, 11:58:00 AM »
I think i'll pick up 10g's... see if I can get it to hold with ba/bb/gso.... not a fan of EO. eats my filters.

Nasty! grape seed oil? use safflower or arachis oil. Grapeseed is the oil most are allergic too and most chefs only use it for highly dosed gear. like a Test 400. They say GSO is the best for high mg oils but everybody hates GSO I know. If you look at what the pharmcy companys use or the top overseas human grade/UGL's they all use arachis oil or safflower oil. grapeseed oil is just scandalous. You just buy that from the store and filter it ;) just buy some pharma suspension amps for personal not everything on the market is crap