Author Topic: Not a word in the media about Operation Gladio - proven fact!  (Read 12313 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Not a word in the media about Operation Gladio - proven fact!
« on: October 08, 2013, 02:39:22 AM »
It has now been officially proven that 911 was indeed an inside job, but not a word in the media.  :-X

At least not in American Media, ...but the rest of the world knows it.

w

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Not a word in the media about Operation Gladio - proven fact!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 05:46:14 AM »
Mods, please move this horse shit to the proper board.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 06:38:59 AM »
Hearsay proves it  :D

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2013, 12:05:43 AM »
It has now been officially proven that 911 was indeed an inside job, but not a word in the media.  :-X

At least not in American Media, ...but the rest of the world knows it.

Are you seriously this fucking insane?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2013, 08:05:48 AM »
Don't ask her to actually prove it or back it up with facts because that's her "opinion" that this is a "proven fact."

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2013, 09:31:14 PM »
Don't ask her to actually prove it or back it up with facts because that's her "opinion" that this is a "proven fact."

I keep forgetting how dumbed down & clued out your media keep you. my bad

No Avxo, ...not at all insane. More lucid than most.

http://www.libreidee.org/2013/10/119-ora-lamerica-sa-che-il-governo-le-ha-mentito/  <-- Use Google translate

I'm not taking the time to translate it for you all ... when Ozmo will only delete it.
w

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2013, 11:57:59 PM »

http://www.libreidee.org/2013/10/119-ora-lamerica-sa-che-il-governo-le-ha-mentito/  <-- Use Google translate

I'm not taking the time to translate it for you all ... when Ozmo will only delete it.

I see no evidence presented in the posted link (and thanks for the Google Translate by the way; I'm sure it will come in handy in the future) only a lot of speculation, hand waving and conspiratorial winks.

Also, I must say, it's amusing that anyone would quote Dennis Kucinich... that guy is crazier than Michelle Bachmann by at least one order of magnitude.

And for future reference, you shouldn't presume to know how clued in others are, with no evidence other than the fact they don't believe your conspiratorial rantings and especially considering that some of the people you accuse of being clueless have demolished your arguments on just every topic you've posted, even on ones you present yourself as an expert.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2013, 06:53:16 AM »

Even though you lack the basic mental capacity to formulate a coherent or legit arguement and instead just cut and paste vids or post links that do a lousy job of backing up your claims I don't typically detente those unless they are some sad attemp to peddle your business. 

You are even lousy at playing the victim.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2013, 06:54:17 AM »
I see no evidence presented in the posted link (and thanks for the Google Translate by the way; I'm sure it will come in handy in the future) only a lot of speculation, hand waving and conspiratorial winks.

Also, I must say, it's amusing that anyone would quote Dennis Kucinich... that guy is crazier than Michelle Bachmann by at least one order of magnitude.

And for future reference, you shouldn't presume to know how clued in others are, with no evidence other than the fact they don't believe your conspiratorial rantings and especially considering that some of the people you accuse of being clueless have demolished your arguments on just every topic you've posted, even on ones you present yourself as an expert.

1) I didn't say there was evidence in the link, however the link provides the information where you can get the evidence.

2) Thinking you've demolished an argument, and having actually demolished it are two separate things.

3) I've never presented myself as an expert on any topic.
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2013, 07:50:44 AM »

Pretty bold claim.
A

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2013, 10:05:07 PM »
1) I didn't say there was evidence in the link, however the link provides the information where you can get the evidence.

There isn't any credible evidence to support the claim; not in the blog you quote or in other blogs.

2) Thinking you've demolished an argument, and having actually demolished it are two separate things.

No doubt. But I think the consensus among most everybody on here is that I've been pretty consistently demolishing arguments you made in marketingsupport of gold. I didn't even bother debunking this post, since there's not much to debunk - just a youtube video and a blog post in Italian... 

3) I've never presented myself as an expert on any topic.

Is that so? Why should anyone listen to your ramblings about gold then? I know that if I were to have an account rep, I'd want her to be an expert.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2013, 12:39:43 AM »
There isn't any credible evidence to support the claim; not in the blog you quote or in other blogs.

No doubt. But I think the consensus among most everybody on here is that I've been pretty consistently demolishing arguments you made in marketingsupport of gold. I didn't even bother debunking this post, since there's not much to debunk - just a youtube video and a blog post in Italian...  

Is that so? Why should anyone listen to your ramblings about gold then? I know that if I were to have an account rep, I'd want her to be an expert.

I don't claim to be an expert, ...but I have learned from the best, ...so much so that noted Billionaire Investors and accredited experts both value & respect my opinions. And NO, I will not be naming names, ...but those of you who know me and who I've let somewhat into my circle, know some of the circles I hang with, and they know EXACTLY who I'm talking about. And YES, most of you would know those names if I mentioned them, but I won't. Modesty precludes that, ...that and the fact that stalkers abound.
w

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2013, 01:55:27 AM »
I don't claim to be an expert,

Yet you are ready to help others "invest"...

...but I have learned from the best,

Considering you've repeatedly said and defended nonsensical bullshit like "999.9% pure gold" and other such gems then either you didn't learn, or you have a funny definition of "best".

...so much so that noted Billionaire Investors and accredited experts both value & respect my opinions.

Yes... noted billionaire investors value and respect the opinions of a moron hocking gold by the gram on body-building forums.

And NO, I will not be naming names,

I understand. Privacy is very important and as the trusted financial advisor to many billionaires, you take it very seriously. We can all totally respect that.

...but those of you who know me and who I've let somewhat into my circle, know some of the circles I hang with, and they know EXACTLY who I'm talking about. And YES, most of you would know those names if I mentioned them, but I won't. Modesty precludes that, ...that and the fact that stalkers abound.

LOL... modesty... after having just finished saying "Yeah, billionaires want to hang with me and listen to me tell them how to invest." Riddle me this if you don't mind: If your investment advice is so valuable and sought-after why are you posting incessantly on a bodybuilding forum trying to get people to buy gold from you can collect commissions?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2013, 05:15:35 AM »
Yet you are ready to help others "invest"...

Considering you've repeatedly said and defended nonsensical bullshit like "999.9% pure gold" and other such gems then either you didn't learn, or you have a funny definition of "best".

Yes... noted billionaire investors value and respect the opinions of a moron hocking gold by the gram on body-building forums.

I understand. Privacy is very important and as the trusted financial advisor to many billionaires, you take it very seriously. We can all totally respect that.

LOL... modesty... after having just finished saying "Yeah, billionaires want to hang with me and listen to me tell them how to invest." Riddle me this if you don't mind: If your investment advice is so valuable and sought-after why are you posting incessantly on a bodybuilding forum trying to get people to buy gold from you can collect commissions?

You really are a bellicose blow hard aren't you?!  ::)

For the umpteenth time, I don't "invest" in gold. I acquire it.
For me, gold is NOT an investment, or speculative commodity.
For me, Gold is money, plain & simple. It is financial insurance against the paper derivatives!

Please point out for me precisely where I stated i was a financial advisor to billionaires. That is NOT what I said.

Why do you so clearly feel threatened by me? If you did not, then why would you feel so compelled to constantly and so consistently attempt to twist my words, and misconstrue my statements?

What I said was that there are billionaires who do value & respect my opinions.

I don't know what goes on in your world among your social milieu, ...but in my world, friends talk to each other, share information, discuss ideas, strategies etc., If I'm going to talk about film production, it will be with those of my friends who know enough about production to have an interesting & thought provoking discussion. The same with any other aspect of my life, whether it be art, literature, money, shopping etc.,

And if you think my purpose for posting information about gold on this board is motivated by the possibility of generating a few measly pennies, then you really need to pull your head from up out of your anatomy!

Also, please point out for me where I said "Billionaires want to hang with me" etc., etc.,
I just happen to have a few friends who are infact billionaires, and yes, they do happen to both value and respect my opinions in a number of different areas. They should, ...they taught me quite well!
w

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2013, 10:17:23 AM »
You really are a bellicose blow hard aren't you?!  ::)

For the umpteenth time, I don't "invest" in gold. I acquire it.
For me, gold is NOT an investment, or speculative commodity.
For me, Gold is money, plain & simple. It is financial insurance against the paper derivatives!

To-may-to, to-mah-to... If gold was an investment you wouldn't acquire it a gram at a time at a ridiculous markup. You'd buy it in larger quantities (from 0.5 to 1 troy ounces) to better leverage the fiat currencies you dislike to buy more of the gold you like. As it stands now, for every two ounces you buy by the gram, you could have bought three!

If gold is an investment for you, then acquiring the largest possible amount of gold should be the highest item on your list of priorities, but it's not. Since you repeatedly state that investing is what you're doing, I can only conclude that you're investing wrong.

Please point out for me precisely where I stated i was a financial advisor to billionaires. That is NOT what I said.

You said that noted billionaire investors respect and value your opinions. I presume you meant yioir opinions on investing in general and gold in particular as opposed to say... drywall installation. That would mean they look to you for advice. No?

Why do you so clearly feel threatened by me? If you did not, then why would you feel so compelled to constantly and so consistently attempt to twist my words, and misconstrue my statements?

I'm just allergic to bullshit.

What I said was that there are billionaires who do value & respect my opinions.

Do they act on your opinions? If yes, you're an advisor. If not, they don't value and respect it nearly as much as you think.

And if you think my purpose for posting information about gold on this board is motivated by the possibility of generating a few measly pennies, then you really need to pull your head from up out of your anatomy!

I think it's fairly clear what your purpose here is. You have a phone number under your avatar with the legend Karatbars Account Rep" and on more than one occasion you've said you are happy to help people here invest in gold.

You will forgive me, but experience has taught me that if it looks, walks, sounds and tastes like a duck, it's a duck.

Also, please point out for me where I said "Billionaires want to hang with me" etc., etc.,
I just happen to have a few friends who are infact billionaires, and yes, they do happen to both value and respect my opinions in a number of different areas. They should, ...they taught me quite well!

Uhm, wait... so your billionaire friends don't want to hang with you? Since you're complaining so vocally about that part of my post, I can only guess that that's the reason.

Maybe they need to teach you some more stuff. I'll be here for the rematch. Karate-movie style!

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2013, 07:31:47 AM »
I don't claim to be an expert, ...but I have learned from the best, ...so much so that noted Billionaire Investors and accredited experts both value & respect my opinions. And NO, I will not be naming names, ...but those of you who know me and who I've let somewhat into my circle, know some of the circles I hang with, and they know EXACTLY who I'm talking about. And YES, most of you would know those names if I mentioned them, but I won't. Modesty precludes that, ...that and the fact that stalkers abound.

Dumb... James Dumb. You = lolz.
$