Author Topic: The nerve of this Koon!  (Read 4183 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
The nerve of this Koon!
« on: October 08, 2013, 08:27:47 AM »
YOUNG OHIO WOMAN CHARGED WITH A DAYCARE SEX CRIME THAT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO FATHOM

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/06/young-ohio-woman-charged-with-a-daycare-sex-crime-that-is-almost-impossible-to-fathom/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=story&utm_campaign=ShareButtons

An Ohio daycare employee has been arrested after police say she raped an infant — and even captured it on video.

Young Ohio Woman Charged With a Daycare Sex Crime That Is Almost Impossible to Fathom
Heather Koon, 25, was charged with two counts of rape Friday. (Image source: Chronicle Online)
Heather Koon, 25, was taken into custody Friday after authorities discovered a sex tape she had recorded of herself raping a little child, according to local Fox affiliate, WXIX.

The video was reportedly found on Koon’s laptop, after police checked up on her fiancé James Osborne, who is listed on Lorain County’s sex offender website at an incorrect address. After police arrested him, they confiscated a laptop belonging to Koon and uncovered the disturbing footage.

The police report describes the video as showing her “engaging in sexual conduct with an unknown infant.”

The father, who WXIX kept anonymous, said police worked with him to identify the child.

“They showed us still photos,” he said.

“I still haven’t wrapped my mind around it,” he continued. “It’s every parent’s worst nightmare.”

According to the father, the daycare center, ABC KIDZ, told him not to discuss the incident publicly.

“They tried to act like it was a simple assault,” he told WXIX. “A few hours later they called us back again and asked us to keep it discrete.”

A spokesperson for ABC KIDZ was not immediately made available to TheBlaze for comment Sunday morning. On what appears to be the daycare center’s website, they stress a staff of “qualified teachers” and “age appropriate curriculum” in a “nurturing & creating environment.”

Police have since identified a second victim and Koon now faces two counts of rape, according to WXIX.

However, despite the already two counts of rape, Lorain County sheriff Chief Deputy Dennis Cavanaugh told a local newspaper that “this is just the beginning.”

Koon is reportedly being held in the Lorain County Jail.

Knooger

• Getbig V
Re: The nerve of this Koon!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 08:31:09 AM »
They should cut that Koon's head off.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 08:32:29 AM »
They should cut that Koon's head off.

You're damn right knooger! Kill that Koon!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 08:35:57 AM »
On a serious note, What in the hell!?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2013, 08:40:02 AM »
A black guy just tried to abduct two kids in my old neighborhood two days ago. 
A

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2013, 08:45:37 AM »
http://news.sky.com/story/1148942/lostprophets-split-as-ian-watkins-faces-trial

just reminded me of Ian Watkins.......sick filth should be slowly tortured to the point of death over and over again.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2013, 08:46:36 AM »
A black guy just tried to abduct two kids in my old neighborhood two days ago. 

What does that have to do with this? Nothing. Leave.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2013, 08:49:24 AM »
Is the guy in the doorway at the end of this vid contemplating leaving his kid there?
This country needs some Vigilante's
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2447732/Father-shares-horror-Ohio-daycare-worker-Heather-Koon-raping-child.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2013, 08:49:48 AM »
What does that have to do with this? Nothing. Leave.

You made this about race. The perpetrator is white but this thread title references a koon.  Koon is either a reference to an animal that causes havoc and steals out of garbage cans or a raccoon.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2013, 08:52:06 AM »
You made this about race. The perpetrator is white but this thread title references a koon.  Koon is either a reference to a an animal that causes havoc and steals out of garbage cans or a raccoon.

Read her last name genius. Do you understand how parody works?  Probably not because you've failed to understand how many things work and whenever you get a chance you love to try an even things up. I've been onto for a while, you're pathetic when you speak of race. Speak about other things.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2013, 08:55:54 AM »
Read her last name genius. Do you understand how parody works?  Probably not because you've failed to understand how many things work and whenever you get a chance you love to try an even things up. I've been onto for a while, you're pathetic when you speak of race. Speak about other things.

I will when you stop posting your Hebrew bullshit. I do love to even things up because god knows you won't.  I know g-thang told you I like to, just like I wanted him to.

Also there is no parody if the koon in question isn't black as whites arent referred to as koons.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2013, 09:03:14 AM »
I will when you stop posting your Hebrew bullshit. I do love to even things up because god knows you won't.  I know g-thang told you I like to, just like I wanted him to.

Also there is no parody if the koon in question isn't black as whites arent referred to as koons.

Well you can go fuck yourself. That's your business that you can't handle the truth. As evident under your avatar.

Like I said, you don't know how parody works.

Hebrews own your mind and your avatar. Pussy.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2013, 09:08:33 AM »
Well you can go fuck yourself. That's your business that you can't handle the truth. As evident under your avatar.

Like I said, you don't know how parody works.

Hebrews own your mind and your avatar. Pussy.

There is no parody and the play on words fails. The word in its proper context has no association with the race of person involved.
A

the trainer

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2013, 09:09:17 AM »
I am confused is it possible for a woman to have sex with a little boy i dont think the kid can get hard, it this even possible

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2013, 09:10:10 AM »
There is no parody and the play on words fails. The word in its proper context has no association with the race of person involved.

Have a nice day Archer. I'm done. c o o n vs. koon.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2013, 09:13:13 AM »
Have a nice day Archer. I'm done. c o o n vs. koon.

I accept your surrender. 
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2013, 09:16:24 AM »

Wiggs is a simple creature who thinks he's sharp.  Its a play on words and falls in the "guess the race" category..a white person doing some horrible shit.  If she was black this would have never been posted by him.

That is all minor though...sex offenders are THE bottom of the barrel..and should be killed instantly.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2013, 09:18:30 AM »
Wiggs is a simple creature who thinks he's sharp.  Its a play on words and falls in the "guess the race" category..a white person doing some horrible shit.  If she was black this would have never been posted by him.

That is all minor though...sex offenders are THE bottom of the barrel..and should be killed instantly.

Sex offenders should be either put down or never let out of prison.  Kiddy crotch is like crack to them and they seldom change.
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2013, 09:21:46 AM »
Would like to run her thru a wood chipper alive.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2013, 09:31:51 AM »
Archer is very racist.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2013, 09:35:31 AM »
Archer is very racist.

So is Wiggs.  I wonder how Jews feel being called  frauds and impostors, and having their heritage co-opted by this imbecile.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2013, 09:40:03 AM »
Archer is very racist.
You're quite the racist yourself, stud. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2013, 09:44:46 AM »
Archer is very racist.

Back that up.  Calling people on their bullshit isn't racist
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2013, 10:00:17 AM »
Archer is very racist.

I disagree in fact I thought archer was black.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2013, 10:12:34 AM »
Sick piece of garbage! Destroy that Koon!