Author Topic: Bulking.  (Read 5548 times)

DAGON666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • FALLING ANGEL
Bulking.
« on: October 08, 2013, 05:47:20 PM »
I took off competing in 2013 to pack on some quality size and bring up a few areas that needed attention.
I was a winning competitor tearing shit up till 2012 and thought my shit didn't stink.
I then stepped on stage at the USA and realized that I have a ways to go if I wanna be competitive
at that level. I'm kinda young still and have plenty of time to educate myself, learn and progress.
I don't have false illusions about turning pro but I'm Damn sure in time I will rock it on the national level.

Heres my bulker. If you like it great. If you don't like it fuck it.

Dbol 10 weeks 100mg
Test cyp 1.5 grams
Test prop 150mg eod
Hgh 8ius
Slin pwo and with 3 meals. Won't discuss dosages.
Letro if need be..

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: Bulking.
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 06:42:19 PM »
Not that I get off on other guy's pics ....no really...but everyone with the blue stars has posted their pics I must've missed yours.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 07:50:20 PM »
100mg dbol for ten weeks.... some day ill be that awesome  :'( You definetely sound like a genuine big guy.

Letro maybe? More like definetely lol.. so much aromatization from test and dbol wow... I think most would grow Tripple gyno bitch tits like the tripple titted prostitute from the original "Total recall"

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2013, 06:53:42 AM »
i'm up to 50-60 mg dbol at the moment and i'm still not sure if i'll take it up to 100 mg

almost everything that i've read says not to go over 50 mg per day

so for you dudes that run it @ 100 mg per day is it that big a difference btw 100 mg and 50 mg per day?

most stuff that i've read says that the gains @ 100 mg ain't much better than the gains @ 50 mg

i won't go straight from 50-60 to 100 anyways, as i'd most likely jump to 70-80 mg 1st

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2013, 07:13:22 AM »
I tried up to 60mg and the pumps became so painful in a good way but it inhibits the workouts. Even holding any kind of dumbell or barbell becomes an issue, closing fist, etc... lol.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2013, 07:21:44 AM »
yeah, i had to stop and sit down during the walk to my gym coz my legs were throbbing like a mofo, and the walk to my gym only takes bout 15 minutes or so, so 10 minutes into this walk i had to sit my ass down lol

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2013, 11:47:42 PM »
I took off competing in 2013 to pack on some quality size and bring up a few areas that needed attention.
I was a winning competitor tearing shit up till 2012 and thought my shit didn't stink.
I then stepped on stage at the USA and realized that I have a ways to go if I wanna be competitive
at that level. I'm kinda young still and have plenty of time to educate myself, learn and progress.
I don't have false illusions about turning pro but I'm Damn sure in time I will rock it on the national level.

Dbol 10 weeks 100mg
Test cyp 1.5 grams
Test prop 150mg eod
Hgh 8ius
Letro if need be..

I think most of your gains will come from the HGH and slin and Test cyp. I might bump the HGH up if you can afford too. I don't think you need a nandrolone,your gains will come nicely from the HGH /slin/Test. 200mg for 10 weeks, a little long for my taste but if you have done it before and it worked out nicely do it again. If it is your first time running that much DBol just keep cheking your BP. I like 6-8 weeks better. Cycle looks good to me except maybe the length of the Dbol use.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2013, 12:05:10 PM »

Dbol 10 weeks 100mg
Test cyp 1.5 grams
Test prop 150mg eod
Hgh 8ius
Letro if need bep
my buddy is running test, deca, primo and pharma gh at 10 iu. Trust me past three weeks i have never seen any transformation like his ever. He is not running the slin and dbol though. Your cycle seems to be pretty good. Is the gh pharma? And i strpngly believe you should switch orals more frquently rather than straight 10 week
I think most of your gains will come from the HGH and slin and Test cyp. I might bump the HGH up if you can afford too. I don't think you need a nandrolone,your gains will come nicely from the HGH /slin/Test. 200mg for 10 weeks, a little long for my taste but if you have done it before and it worked out nicely do it again. If it is your first time running that much DBol just keep cheking your BP. I like 6-8 weeks better. Cycle looks good to me except maybe the length of the Dbol use.
x2
$

noway55

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2013, 09:15:57 PM »
Pharma gh? If it is it sounds like one yummy cycle.

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2013, 01:36:17 PM »
Had to make some changes, to ensure Im getting the most gains possible from my program.
To some this wont exactly feel like its a typical bulker but the products chosen will certainly play
a role but its my strict dieting and faithful training routine that will make the big difference on how much I I pack on!

Its mainly your diet and routine that help with bulking or cutting. I can bulk or pack it on no matter what produts I use..

Next comp is the Nationals in 2014 and will compete as a SHW!

Heres my cycle and I started it today.

dbol 10 weeks 100mg day/ then 10 weeks of fina 100mg ed - repeat until cycle is complete.
Test cyp 2.5g week
Test prop 150mg eod
HGH 8ius daily
Slin PWO with 3 meals..
Letro and adex on hand.

This is the program that Im running but Im open to any thoughts from competitors and vets.

None of this will make a huge diffrence but  would drop the cyp done to 2 grams a week and shoot the Test prop 100mg daily I would also run the dbol for 8 weeks and use a dbol/anadrol split 50mg/50mg. I think you would get a bit more size using a dbol/anadrol combo. maybe your body does not respond well to drol I don't know but if I was bulking hard I would mix those 2 compounds. I know a guy who makes dianadrol/TP wich is injectable dbol 50mg/ injectable anadrol 50mg and 100mg Test prop all in EO runs through a slin pin and is great shit for pre-workout. Your cycle will of course work but 8 weeks of dbol should be good enough. 10 weeks on 100mg dbol daily for 10 weeks is a long oral steroid run. I imagine when you cutt you are going to run some other harsh orals like halo and maybe some oral winstrol so keep that in mind

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2013, 02:17:57 PM »
drol for most including myself kills appetite which is not cool on a bulk... and also makes me feel crap except when i work out, sometimes crap even when i workout... dbol raises my appetite and makes me feel good and delivers more oomph at the gym imo..

madg

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2013, 01:11:28 AM »
Look good

If was me i would do :

2.5g cyp
150mg prop eod
Gh 8 iu
Slin as u like

And cycle
600-1000 mg npp with 100mg dboll 10 weeks
600 mg tren ace with 150-200 drol 10 weeks

Repeat

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2013, 06:18:06 AM »
what is the point of running the test prop on top of 2.5gms of cyp? Thats 3.2gms of test a week, are you a pro?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2013, 06:20:40 AM »
what is the point of running the test prop on top of 2.5gms of cyp? Thats 3.2gms of test a week, are you a pro?

We need to get you your blue stars already...

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2013, 10:30:43 AM »
I know the different esters, the only reason I could see the prop being helpful is at the start to kick things in faster, once your cyp is working I see no additional benefit of the prop, why not just run 3.2gms cyp? Besides you should grow like a virulent weed on 2.5gms of test alone besides everything else. If you dont maybe you not so genetically gifted or you dont bust your ass hard enough.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2013, 10:53:41 AM »
Im not gonna spoon feed you on the simple basics of all the Testosterones that are available.
Look into these & you will be able to answer your own question with a lil research.
Test Cyp
Test E
Test Prop
Test suspention

Im no pro but I Am competitive and compete on the National level against the best out there.

I don't think the dude here on the far right needs to be spoon fed...

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2013, 11:05:05 AM »
ahh you edited your post after you saw what bigro looks like in the pic I posted above  ;D

"I bet you're a muscleless pos"  :D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2013, 09:43:03 AM »
You have a decent physique and should be proud. Im not gonna carry on with this bull shit
bc It serves me no purpose.

When you compete at the North Americans, Nationals or the USA, I will be the first to wish you well.
You have a ways to go to be competitive on that level.
He has competed and won shows in usa.
Btw the quality of english, european, middle east and north african shows pisses all over the American standard

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2013, 10:00:01 AM »
ive got to agree with ro on this, if you were shooting tne/susp pre workout ontop of the cyp i could see the logic in it

your basically mimicking the effects of sus in what your doing, so why not just shoot 3.5g of sus, would work out much cheaper 

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2013, 02:25:55 AM »
ive got to agree with ro on this, if you were shooting tne/susp pre workout ontop of the cyp i could see the logic in it

your basically mimicking the effects of sus in what your doing, so why not just shoot 3.5g of sus, would work out much cheaper 

That would work as well. Moat people don't understand why you have to shoot sust everyday and that is simply because of the prop in the sust. Most people fuck up and shoot sust just once or twice a week. even though Test is Test some esters do work better for some people and of course prop is going to cause leaner gains and work faster. I think Test cyp/ Tren and a little Test prop or suspension pre workout is a dope cycle except you will get more water when you shoot suspension then if you were to shoot prop.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2013, 11:08:49 AM »

Dbol 10 weeks 100mg
Test cyp 1.5 grams
Test prop 150mg eod
Hgh 8ius
Letro if need be..

wh the prop on top top of cyp?

ww, you dont "have" to shoot sust every day,even if the reason would be the prop in it,i dont see why.can be eod e3d,but first and foremost why even add prop when the body is floode with test anyway?

i understand anton has a back almost like roeslly winklaars, infact it looks 100% the same, so maybe theres something to it that ppl dont know?
or maybe that pci wasnt him
n

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2013, 12:33:39 PM »

ww, you dont "have" to shoot sust every day,even if the reason would be the prop in it,i dont see why.can be eod e3d,but first and foremost why even add prop when the body is floode with test anyway?

i understand anton has a back almost like roeslly winklaars, infact it looks 100% the same, so maybe theres something to it that ppl dont know?

or maybe roelly winklaar is pretending to be anton  ??? ??? ???

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2013, 05:36:53 AM »

You don't have to shoot sust everyday but that is the correct way to shoot sustanon is everday to take advantage of all the esters. Ask any pro and they will tell you the best way to shoot sust is everday. I think this is a dope cycle Test cyp/ Tren and dbol with Prop thrown in the mix pre-workout it will cause less water then suspension. Anton is doing a clean bulk and some people with the proper anchileries get ripped off of dbol. I really like the cycle. I like prop and cyp mixed better then sustanon. sustanon has to many esters that are too low dose to be that effective.

I like sust that has Test acetate in it ,test acetate works very quick and works well but it is not sold by many poepl as just a single compound it is usually just found in sone test blends. I think thew prop is fine, as long as Anton knows how to use his anchileries right he won't have any issues plus most of his gains are going to be coming from The HGH and insulin. I bet he could get away with less test and still be a beast but at his level he might need to run a heavy cycle like this.

It isn't anything we have not seen before. I would like to see anton throw in some halotestin when he starts cutting. some guys go on-stage loaded on Dbol just depends on how you respond to dbol and how good you are with working with anchileries.When Anton cutts I would love to eventually see him on the HGH,insulin,lower the Test cyp and Test prop, up the tren a bit drop the dbol and throw in a nice dose of halotestin and winstrol.The picture is probably him.