Author Topic: The great ASIAN scam has begun  (Read 1097 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
The great ASIAN scam has begun
« on: October 09, 2013, 08:51:44 AM »
It is getting cooler because of the fall weather and the greatest scam has started.  Women wearing black tights.  Out here in Cali you see a lot of Asians broads wearing them.  I know for a fact that these ones have skinny shapeless white pasty legs, but now they are rocking the black tights and boots and I start getting all turned on by them.  Common sense has left because I know what lies underneath but I can't help staring and thinking bad thoughts.  If this was brazil I would know the truth, but in SoCal it is just a big fucking lie.

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
Re: The great ASIAN scam has begun
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 11:52:28 AM »
Was your mom/wife fucked by an asian, why there is so much hatred towards them ?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 12:45:25 PM »
Was your mom/wife fucked by an asian, why there is so much hatred towards them ?

You are so wrong my little 5'1" Asian friend.  I have a serious Asian fetish.  I fuck at least one to two a week after my massage.

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2013, 01:19:52 PM »
LOL, i am no asian

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2013, 01:27:06 PM »
The Asian scam started a couple years back when the majority of the women started dying their hair auburn.  To see an Asian women with naturally black hair is rare nowadays. 

the trainer

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2013, 01:36:13 PM »
You guys should try a asian massage parlor sometime, ask for the two for one special good shit.  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2013, 01:54:44 PM »
You are so wrong my little 5'1" Asian friend.  I have a serious Asian fetish.  I fuck at least one to two a week after my massage.
Not healthy (mentally) to have racial fetishes...see Tbombz as an example.