Author Topic: The 3 types of getbiggers  (Read 5034 times)

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
Re: The 3 types of getbiggers
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2013, 10:36:33 AM »
Well, you know what they say about people who need to classify others.  I should find you and separate you into bite sized pieces for that, just to teach you some goddamn manners.  Not that I mean anything by that, you know, I really don't want any trouble here.

I know I am a fucking newb on here, but Tapeworm > than all getbiggers in the history of ever.  Seriously, I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.  No homo here.   ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2013, 10:51:47 AM »
do tell

Geez is everyone on this board that unlearned in the Bible? I thought this was common knowledge.

"Jesus" was not a "Jew" or "Jewish" he was Judean a Judean was from the tribe of Judah. Judah is one of the 12 Tribes of Israel. These 12 tribes are known as Hebrew Israelites or Hebrews or Israelites or you can refer to the people by their tribes ex: Judeans from the tribe of Judah or Danites from the tribe of Dan.

With "Jesus" being a Hebrew, his Hebrew name meaning the name he is actually called before all the translations is YAHSHUA. (spell it wrong and it will even auto-correct here and in MS word). His name has been transliterated 3 times. From Hebrew ----> Greek---->Latin---->English

From Yahshua -------> Iasous  ------> Iesus-----> Jesus

When you transliterate the word loses it's original meaning. So you have idiots running around yelling Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. It means NOTHING. Transliteration only preserves the original FORM of the word. Not the meaning. 

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2013, 11:03:59 AM »
Geez is everyone on this board that unlearned in the Bible? I thought this was common knowledge.

"Jesus" was not a "Jew" or "Jewish" he was Judean a Judean was from the tribe of Judah. Judah is one of the 12 Tribes of Israel. These 12 tribes are known as Hebrew Israelites or Hebrews or Israelites or you can refer to the people by their tribes ex: Judeans from the tribe of Judah or Danites from the tribe of Dan.

With "Jesus" being a Hebrew, his Hebrew name meaning the name he is actually called before all the translations is YAHSHUA. (spell it wrong and it will even auto-correct here and in MS word). His name has been transliterated 3 times. From Hebrew ----> Greek---->Latin---->English

From Yahshua -------> Iasous  ------> Iesus-----> Jesus

When you transliterate the word loses it's original meaning. So you have idiots running around yelling Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. It means NOTHING. Transliteration only preserves the original FORM of the word. Not the meaning. 

ill give you this brotha you a pretty smart dude

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2013, 11:04:08 AM »
You have the passive aggressive getbigger who will respond with indirect insults.
The aggressive getbigger who is ready to make threats and challenge you to a fight
The passive getbigger who runs away from an insult or choose not to answer.

which of these 3 getbigger are you.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2013, 11:13:01 AM »

From Yahshua -------> Iasous  ------> Iesus-----> Jesus

I spent 6 hours last night watching Planet X videos on youtube.  Wiggs you may be on to something here.  Used to think it was bullshit, but now more than a little concerned.  Is it too late for me to prepare?  Right now my "preparation" consists of a 15 lb bag of whey protein, AR15, and a dozen bottles of "sports supplements". 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2013, 11:18:37 AM »
I spent 6 hours last night watching Planet X videos on youtube.  Wiggs you may be on to something here.  Used to think it was bullshit, but now more than a little concerned.  Is it too late for me to prepare?  Right now my "preparation" consists of a 15 lb bag of whey protein, AR15, and a dozen bottles of "sports supplements". 

No, just start today. Whether it's Planet X/Ison, economic collapse, martial law, earthquake or a combo of any of those, these are crazy times and people need to prepare. It would break my heart to know that getbig brothers and sisters went down because of lack of preparation.

One thing I'm sure on, Something big will happen soon. I can feel it.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2013, 01:10:25 PM »
 SIGN THE WAIVER!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2013, 01:13:21 PM »
No, just start today. Whether it's Planet X/Ison, economic collapse, martial law, earthquake or a combo of any of those, these are crazy times and people need to prepare. It would break my heart to know that getbig brothers and sisters went down because of lack of preparation.

One thing I'm sure on, Something big will happen soon. I can feel it.

this is a common side effect of drugs, weird feelings of grand realizations but unable to explain them when asked for details

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2013, 01:14:54 PM »
Since I have zero muscle I feel cornered all the time, so...

"I'm here to throw down!"

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2013, 04:44:26 AM »
I know I am a fucking newb on here, but Tapeworm > than all getbiggers in the history of ever.  Seriously, I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.  No homo here.   ::)

With the intellectual acuity of a renaissance philosopher, Dago Joe continues to bring enlightenment to the slack jawed poop covered masses!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2013, 06:15:04 AM »

this is a common side effect of drugs, weird feelings of grand realizations but unable to explain them when asked for details

Oh really?  And what drugs am I on?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2013, 06:58:11 AM »
Is this related to the Three Energy Systems?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2013, 07:11:22 AM »
Option D.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2013, 07:16:58 AM »
i am the passive getbigger i dont want no troubles

Being passive isn't the best strategy to avoid them.
Have you already contacted a lawyer, well?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2013, 07:18:53 AM »
SIGN THE WAIVER!

Kick him in the jimmy, go Steve!  :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2013, 08:49:16 AM »
Well, you know what they say about people who need to classify others.  I should find you and separate you into bite sized pieces for that, just to teach you some goddamn manners.  Not that I mean anything by that, you know, I really don't want any trouble here.

;D

you are quite the words smith mr worm
T

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2013, 08:59:23 AM »

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2013, 12:50:28 PM »
You have the passive aggressive getbigger who will respond with indirect insults.
The aggressive getbigger who is ready to make threats and challenge you to a fight

I thought it was dicks, pussies and assholes.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2013, 01:54:04 PM »
Oh really?  And what drugs am I on?
maryuanna

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2013, 02:06:39 PM »

[/quote

Depends on my mood at any given time. I've been all three of these at one time or another.