Author Topic: Arnold: Then & Now  (Read 16760 times)

hench

• Getbig V
Re: Arnold: Then & Now
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2013, 01:03:50 PM »
We all know arnold trains daily and always has, after surgeries and his many injuries hes had 4 or 5 not so flattering pics snapped. Its funny how these few pics are clung  to to discredit him even when they are years old and he's got back in shape since.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2013, 01:06:31 PM »
Arnold "then" is more fun to watch ...

Yes, wider than Heath.

AWESOME OLD SCHOOL ARNOLD.CHEST UNREAL RELAXED,BI'S ,BOSS THEN..

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2013, 02:18:12 PM »
It's amazing when you stop and consider that Arnold is going to be 67 years old in just 9 months.

"1"

In other words, he just turned 66 a little over 2 months ago.   lol

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2013, 08:28:27 PM »
:D

He recently admitted that he went from 6'2" to 6'0.5" in height. You can see it's even more when you look how compressed his upper torso has become. Even his daughter is taller than him now. Some estimate he is 6'0.5" in shoes today.

Aside from the height loss, his face has aged a lot in the last few years. The man's worth $400 million (maybe $300 million now after the divorce). There's no reason he should be aging that badly.

ARNIE1947

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2013, 09:08:51 PM »
 8)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2013, 09:13:44 PM »
Kinda strange when the hair is dark, but the beard is white. I think maybe one of them is dyed.

MikMaq

« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2013, 09:25:09 PM »

17 years between pics and yet it looked like ages 20-70

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2013, 09:26:35 PM »
17 years between pics and yet it looked like ages 20-70

Man, that's cringeworthy. Seems to look better now.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2013, 10:17:45 PM »
What is this fatceps? My muscles are as hard as rocks. Why, I could rip the ribs out of the hapless flotsam with my bare hands.

I measured Arnold's arms at 21 1/2 inches in October 1968 at Golds Gym. What are they now? He has no shame to pose looking like

that. As for me, it is well known that any additional fat is there for safety reasons. My arms pumped are the same size they were back in

1968 when I was training at Golds.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2013, 11:40:35 PM »
What is this fatceps? My muscles are as hard as rocks. Why, I could rip the ribs out of the hapless flotsam with my bare hands.

I measured Arnold's arms at 21 1/2 inches in October 1968 at Golds Gym. What are they now? He has no shame to pose looking like

that. As for me, it is well known that any additional fat is there for safety reasons. My arms pumped are the same size they were back in

We've seen the pictures, Vince. We all know what fabulous shape you're in these days, with the "hard as rocks" muscles and the safety fat.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2013, 11:50:08 PM »

Trollusion, when trolling meets delusion.  8)

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2013, 11:53:22 PM »

Wow... I can't tell if you're trolling or the three lonely brain cells in your cranium finally stroked out and you're suffering from logorrhea.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2013, 11:56:49 PM »
Official Getbig October Ranking:

1.Wiggs
2.Anabolichlalo
3.Vince Basil

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2013, 11:58:01 PM »

You have zero grounding in reality to call him out whilst posing that fat sack of shit you call an arm.

he looks like he did/does lift, you look like a retired mechanic that had an ez-curl bar in the corner of your creepy pedo rape room. garage.

you cannot possibly grasp how shitty you look making the claims you do.

Arnold - looks 50-60% as good as he once did.
Basile - looks 10-15% as good as he once did.

Figure it out, you creepy delusional weirdo.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #64 on: October 12, 2013, 12:31:22 AM »
So what if Arnold has some fans here. Attacking me doesn't make Arnold look any better.

My photo was taken of me during bulking stage. The arms are solid. There is no delusion here.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 12, 2013, 12:35:10 AM »
So what if Arnold has some fans here. Attacking me doesn't make Arnold look any better.

My photo was taken of me during bulking stage. The arms are solid. There is no delusion here.

Attacking him doesn't do you much good either, Vince. We've seen your pictures.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2013, 12:40:59 AM »
You guys are real creeps. Who is attacking Arnold? I merely commented on his muscles. This is Getbig not a forum to bs about how AS looks. I am still growing when I train.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2013, 12:52:57 AM »
I am still growing when I train.

ffs, how many years has it been?!  you must dwarf a prime vic richards by now :o

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #68 on: October 12, 2013, 12:59:28 AM »
What simpletons here. The fountain of youth = occasional hypertrophy. If it is infrequent no additional size is necessary. If motivated I could get bigger than ever even at my age.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #69 on: October 12, 2013, 01:01:56 AM »
youre a fucking delusional idiot.

Can you really not see how fat and pathetic you look? For Arnold to look even 60% as good at nearly 70 is amazing.... meanwhile, youre look like a fat tub of geriatric shit but you think since your arm size is close to your prime youre somehow doing better?

epic delusions.

X2

Somebody ban this old pathetic clown allready.. ::) Good for nothing piece of shit. >:(

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2013, 01:03:28 AM »
What simpletons here. The fountain of youth = occasional hypertrophy. If it is infrequent no additional size is necessary. If motivated I could get bigger than ever even at my age.

please talk more about this theory

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2013, 01:38:13 AM »

We aren't "attacking" you. We are simply calling you out for your clearly ridiculous statements.

My photo was taken of me during bulking stage.

Of course... the "bulking" stage. Silly us, for thinking it was during the "fat as the queen of all seacows" stage.

The arms are solid. There is no delusion here.

No doubt, as this picture of you readily proves to all these getbig haters...

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #72 on: October 12, 2013, 01:56:04 AM »
Why should the flotsam have all the fun around here. I have posted theories here but most Getbiggers are incapable of knowing what to do.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #73 on: October 12, 2013, 01:57:39 AM »

Yet you failed when you tried a few years ago?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #74 on: October 12, 2013, 02:19:49 AM »
vince who?