Author Topic: so my fat friend came out of the gym...  (Read 714 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
so my fat friend came out of the gym...
« on: October 09, 2013, 11:48:24 AM »
So my fat friend who just started to train came out of the gym  with his hoodie and jug of water and he meets this ugly thin looking guy that jumps out of a old hyundai. He walks to my friend and looks really angry and pissed off the whole time. He asks my friend if he wants to buy his old hyundai thats in top condition cause he is so poor that he cant afford to maintain it. But the angry dude wants 3grand for it so my byddy laughs and walks away .

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: so my fat friend came out of the gym...
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 11:59:12 AM »
Cant be, I totaled it months ago and got it completely reimbursed as i wasnt responsible; bought...a new one , same model dif color with only 28 000 miles on the counter, almost brand new, for 5000 bucks. And you re still fat!  :D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 12:04:10 PM »
Cant be, I totaled it months ago and got it completely reimbursed as i wasnt responsible; bought...a new one , same model dif color with only 28 000 miles on the counter, almost brand new, for 5000 bucks. And you re still fat!  :D
the last thing i cant argue about that =(

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2013, 12:14:29 PM »
Lol @ spending 5g on a Hyundai. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2013, 12:26:32 PM »
Lol @ spending 5g on a Hyundai. ;D
Well it's the market 's reality here in quebec; brand new like 2006 accent with 28 000 miles, tons of cheap spare parts everywhere, it's quite a good deal even now. New one we bought has hatchback / 5 doors and was actually an upgrade from the old 3 doors hatchback one I ruined. Also the old one was reimbursed for 3600 bucks by insurance, which means the new one only cost us  1400 bucks. These cars are known as beaters here, just like toyota tercel and honda civic. Easily go to 250/300 000 miles if you take good care of them.