Author Topic: Tbombz released from jail, Let's give GetBig's favorite son a warm welcome back!  (Read 71272 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
CI's name don't all the time show up in paperwork...maybe the prosecuting attorney's paper work. Depending on the state, the statement of facts will just have listed "CI"...

Maybe not on paperwork, but I think the other poster meant it always gets out who the CI was.   

bigmc

• Getbig V
esf fitness thinks he is a g

steroid dealers are about the same level as people that steal booze from shops

in the criminal hierarchy
T

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Lettuce be realistic here, his parents simply not caring for the way he dressed, took care of his health/appearance and ate isnt why he turned that way.  Dude also has been molested sexually by a male father figure.

Bwahahaha,, back to bb.com misc where you came from guy.

One of the most elaborate troll accounts of the past 3-4 years.
all drugs - TPPIIP

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Lettuce be realistic here, his parents simply not caring for the way he dressed, took care of his health/appearance and ate isnt why he turned that way.  Dude also has been molested sexually by a male father figure.

isn't

dude has also been

Hope this helps.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

wrong... there are gangsters IN jail, but they hold affiliation to their 'street/block/crew'... they are not organized.

in jail, a black from Pico will beef from a dude from Cedar block, a Hispanic from Alvarado will beef with a dude from Western.

a 'shot caller' in jail has 1 year to establish his reign.. 2 years MAX if he gets two consecutive 1 year terms..which is very rare. most of the 'soldiers' know they'll probably either A-get out BEFORE the shot caller, or B-the shot caller will be released before them and there will be no repercussions for stepping out of line.

this is 'prison politics 101'.

in prison, northern Hispanics band together, reguardless of which 'street gang' they belong to, same as southerners, same as the blacks, same as the whites (wiggers are considered race traders, so even if you listen to 'hip hop' on the street, you better act the part while you're inside... wiggers will get very little protection from the blacks, no matter how 'black' they act.. and they'll get zero protection from the whites), most Asians band together reguardless of whether they're blood/crip, Chinese mafia, Japanese, viet, okb, obs, toc, pbk, lao's, Filipinos, ect ect...

the ULTIMATE and ONLY GOAL of the gangs is MONEY. i.e. DEBT. there's very little chance of collecting on DEBT in JAIL, hence a very very small incentive to organize the gangs... in jail, it's mostly every man for himself. a black will fight a white in jail without thinking and nothing will happen (besides them sitting in Ad-Seg for 30days), but a black fighting a white in PRISON is a very different thing and he better have a very good reason... mostly MONEY, rarely disrespect. (although interfering with a mans money/income/hustle IS disrespect... but instead of FIGHTING, you get TAXXED and pay juice.)

in county jail, a guy can go into $15 debt (which is like 1500 in 'street money') and PC up and STAY PC'd up for the remainder of his stay, especially since he knows he's probably getting out instead of going to prison.... in prison, he can't stay PC'd up forever and eventually he'll have to pay the price/tax and guys quickly LEARN to act accordingly.

Are you allowed to have outside money sent to you in prison? And do prisoners deal with cash in prison or Debit type cards?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Guessing that in jail it was badass tbombz, not bunny suit tbombz?
the two Are one and the same ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I appears that there are a lot of folks on Getbig who know allot about county jail in California. -Wonder why that is?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
I appears that there are a lot of folks on Getbig who know allot about county jail in California. -Wonder why that is?

You just haven't been caught yet.
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
You just haven't been caught yet.

Ha, ha. Perhaps not, but if I've survived without a county jail experience this long, it is a pretty safe bet I will not see the inside of a county jail in my lifetime. I did spend one night in the Santa Monica city jail over 50 years ago. Does this count?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
esf fitness thinks he is a g

steroid dealers are about the same level as people that steal booze from shops

in the criminal hierarchy
steroid dealers contribute to society by fueling hard working bodybuilders to dominate corporate america

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Ha, ha. Perhaps not, but if I've survived without a county jail experience this long, it is a pretty safe bet I will not see the inside of a county jail in my lifetime. I did spend one night in the Santa Monica city jail over 50 years ago. Does this count?

prostitution?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

If you spent the whole night it does.
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
prostitution?

Nope....grand theft auto. It's a long story which I won't go into here. Obviously, I was innocent since one generally spends more that one night in jail for this crime.

bigmc

• Getbig V
steroid dealers contribute to society by fueling hard working bodybuilders to dominate corporate america

yes my friend

in board rooms across the world

directors are wearing thongs under their business suits

and wishing they could solve their problems with a pose down
T

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Nope....grand theft auto. It's a long story which I won't go into here. Obviously, I was innocent since one generally spends more that one night in jail for this crime.

dude

i think that needs it's own thread... i was in jail one night in montreal but it was just the drunk tank

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
If you spent the whole night it does.

I would say it was the whole night. Booked at around 2:00 a.m. Released the next day at 10:00 a.m. The cops never even gave me the opportunity to call my (parent's) lawyer.

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV

lotta 'primemusty" hijacking  another tbobms thread making it all about him again  ::)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
prime muscle

more like prime skinnyfat bastard

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV

"Primemuzzle" is so old, his "money shot" consists entirely of dust  >:(

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

At least I hope you stole a cool car:

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
why jail?  thread too long to read.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

"Primemuzzle" is so old, his "money shot" consists entirely of dust  >:(

Not even dust. There is no money shot these days.  ;)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I wonder how it feels to totally mess up your life (tbombz).  :-\ :-\
X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
I wonder how it feels to totally mess up your life (tbombz).  :-\ :-\

it hurts in the anus. Also, a meth addiction is no laughing matter. Neither is stealing from your mom,