Author Topic: Tbombz released from jail, Let's give GetBig's favorite son a warm welcome back!  (Read 69901 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Then he posted about how shallow LA/OC was and he said he was going home.
Tdongz, care to clear the air here? Where were you locked up?
wait until this reaches 9 or 10 pages, and then he will clear the air. Right now he is having his bunny suit tailored to his new detention facility streamlined physique.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Damn I feel sorry for Tbombz if he was locked up in the bay area. Hella AIDS there.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
wait until this reaches 9 or 10 pages, and then he will clear the air. Right now he is having his bunny suit tailored to his new detention facility streamlined physique.

Naw he probably stayed yolked up on tuna spreads and top ramen. Zoom zooms and wham whams.
A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
What did taytay get in trouble for? Was it for "gay stuff"?

BRO

• Getbig III
Who is TBombz? Must be too new on this board to know...

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
O

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
In and out of jail for 1 1/2 of last 3 months? Doubtful.

1. To spend 45 days  in California jail you need to commit and felony or violent misdemeanor
2. If you get locked up and released for something small, then your court date will be a few months down the road, you wouldnt be be "in and out" more than once.

Anything is possible, but I smell bunnyshit.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl

Ps I'm not Tbombz...I won't tolerate my court case being discussed here. Shut your fucking mouth.

Awwwwwwww what are you gonna do? cry to the mods? leave again?  :D

fucking clown

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
ND is like a runaway slave that still pays mental rent to his master.

Hahahahahahahahaha anpther Groink gimmick  ;D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Not sure how it is in the States regarding criminal records, but over here if you get one you are royally fucked for at least 10+ years.

No chance in hell anyone will hire you, or lend you money or insure you. Half the landlords nowadays won't even rent to you.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Not sure how it is in the States regarding criminal records, but over here if you get one you are royally fucked for at least 10+ years.

No chance in hell anyone will hire you, or lend you money or insure you. Half the landlords nowadays won't even rent to you.

For what type of crimes? they do this for misdemeanors?

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me

Shitzo after the Mod position vote....

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
For what type of crimes? they do this for misdemeanors?

Misdemeanors are two kinds here: indictable and summary offences. Indictable are common assault, theft etc and will result in a criminal record if a conviction is successful (and even if it is not, they would be included in an enhanced check that an employer may ask). These are held in the Crown's court, the guys with wigs. Summary offences are petty crime, most driving stuff etc. They are head in the Magistrate's court which is staffed by lay magistrates.

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
dam Tay what gives, we needs ta know what happened to y'all  ???

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel

LOL, brutal non-sequitur

Knooger

• Getbig V

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
LOL, brutal non-sequitur

Never pass on the opportunity to remind a whiny crybaby kunt that they are a whiny crybaby kunt.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Sad really: I remember when he was candidate(something) and he had goals and aspirations. Now he's just a assbunny trading 2 top raman for a coolaid and a hand job.

Americans love a redemption story, get your shit together T.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.

SOON........

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Sad really: I remember when he was candidate(something) and he had goals and aspirations. Now he's just a assbunny trading 2 top raman for a coolaid and a hand job.

lolol.

Knooger

• Getbig V

Candidate2025? That fucker was already thinking about sucking some AIDS cock back in 2006.

pretty sure its impossible to contract aids through oral sex bro.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

+ No chance of getting a passport, so any real travel plans are farked. Invisible stripes, and all.     :-\

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Jeezus..the beating this kid has taken from the day he took that picture of himself on the dirt bike has culminated in being institutionalized.... hahahah welcome to never being successful in this lifetime shitface.
L

tonymctones

• Getbig V
All kidding aside, I'd bet the biggest problem for tbombz was boredom and maybe the bugs in there. 

Compared with what jails are really packed with - skinny meth heads, fat dudes writing bad checks, skinnyfat twinks that hit women, etc... I bet he was a big bald jacked dude that nobody messed with.  Aside from the fact he looks like he'd crush their skulls, it's jail, not prison.  Everyone just wants to go home.

Glad to hear you're out man.  Keep on kicking ass and hitting those weights. 
so what youre saying is he was pitching and not catching?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Jeezus..the beating this kid has taken from the day he took that picture of himself on the dirt bike has culminated in being institutionalized.... hahahah welcome to never being successful in this lifetime shitface.

Where did it all go wrong?  :(