Author Topic: Tbombz released from jail, Let's give GetBig's favorite son a warm welcome back!  (Read 69869 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Meth is a drug that when you get hooked it's as bad as the media portrays it. Actually it's worse if you have personally experienced the effects with a friend or family member.

Meth heads will do some crazy low down dirty shit for their meth.

X2

I've seen healthy hearty guys turn into toothless fucking zombies in a month. The fall is so quick with that shit its startling.

Knooger

• Getbig V
X2

I've seen healthy hearty guys turn into toothless fucking zombies in a month. The fall is so quick with that shit its startling.

That's what makes me want to give it a try, it's so good that you throw your life away for it. I gots to know.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
That's what makes me want to give it a try, it's so good that you throw your life away for it. I gots to know.

I've done it. It sucks in my opinion....just VERY addicting.

I did it by accident...I was in a car and a guy offered me a bump..so i cut myself a fattie and wacked it down. I assumed it was coke until my nose almost fell off from the burn... and the dude said "holy SHIT..that was meth bro !!"   I was up for a while  :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Hate to say I told you so....

I called Tbombz out on the gay PNP lifestyle 4 months ago. I seriously hope this wakes him up because that scene is horrible.
It won't...he's got to hit rock bottom...like what we see in those before and after Meth pics....

Wasnt that DMX's crew?
No his was "bark if you think you are a dog" crew...

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE

I did it by accident...I was in a car and a guy offered me a bump..so i cut myself a fattie and wacked it down. I assumed it was coke until my nose almost fell off from the burn... and the dude said "holy SHIT..that was meth bro !!"   I was up for a while  :D

I know the exact feeling bro.

I was at my buddies house last weekend after a leg day. I forgot to bring food with me and I was going hypo quick, so he said i could have some chocolate milk. Little did I know this son of a bitch brought me a bottle of Yoohoo instead but I didn't realize it til I'd taken the first sip.

Needless to say we haven't spoken since.

Wolfox

• Getbig V

I know a dude who uses it to party every once in a while without a problem. But then I know quite a few other dudes who have destroyed families with it.
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
I know the exact feeling bro.

I was at my buddies house last weekend after a leg day. I forgot to bring food with me and I was going hypo quick, so he said i could have some chocolate milk. Little did I know this son of a bitch brought me a bottle of Yoohoo instead but I didn't realize it til I'd taken the first sip.

Needless to say we haven't spoken since.

That's hardcore.  Did you go to the emergency room  :o

;D

the trainer

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
V

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Once upon a time, when Tbombz was busy lecturing all of us with his know-it-all ways he talked about going to college. I see that turned out well.

From college bound to bragging about doing bids.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion

Really? I heard it was like coke except it lasts 4-6 hours

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Tiberius Jabal Barrett

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
I simply added lightness to the sunglasses. Look at his eyes:  :-\

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
I know a dude who uses it to party every once in a while without a problem. But then I know quite a few other dudes who have destroyed families with it.

No one parties with meth "every once in a while without a problem".

No one...

Wolfox

• Getbig V
No one parties with meth "every once in a while without a problem".

No one...

I readily admit that it is rare but people do win the lottery every year.
A

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
I readily admit that it is rare but people do win the lottery every year.

For your friends sake.....intervene.....A SAP.

Heed the advice of the great Groin, he lives in a state where everything south of Flagstaff tweaks.

blinky

• Getbig V

Wolfox

• Getbig V
For your friends sake.....intervene.....A SAP.

Heed the advice of the great Groin, he lives in a state where everything south of Flagstaff tweaks.

I've talked to him about it quite a few times. He gets it. But guy doesn't have an addictive personality. Doesn't drink or smoke regularly. Doesn't keep a girlfriend longer than a couple months. Told me he only uses maybe twice a year to party and only when someone else offers it. When he first told me I was shocked and gave him the whole speech and referenced other people we know who have gone down that road etc.

But yeah, I get you. Not cool. Not cool at all.
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X2

Looks like this will be an improvement for TDONGZ.
X

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht

cephissus

• Getbig V
looooooooool great shop

and damn did groink ever call it, wtf

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
;D spent 1 & 1/2 of the last 3 months in jail, guys (in and out of jail)..  sorry for the absence  :D

Welcome back Taylor

Why did you have to go to Jail? DTM gone wrong?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

Army of One

• Getbig V

Sometimes I think Ironmeister is my split personality, its like something I would have done 4 years ago  ;D