Author Topic: Tbombz released from jail, Let's give GetBig's favorite son a warm welcome back!  (Read 69889 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
I know the exact feeling bro.

I was at my buddies house last weekend after a leg day. I forgot to bring food with me and I was going hypo quick, so he said i could have some chocolate milk. Little did I know this son of a bitch brought me a bottle of Yoohoo instead but I didn't realize it til I'd taken the first sip.

Needless to say we haven't spoken since.

ROFL!!!!

Best fucking thing I've read on getbig!!!!!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel

That is sad, but everyone knew... when he came here a few months ago and started sprouting all kinds of weird shit.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Tay, seriously, what were you in jail for? If, indeed, you actually were.
O

BigCyp

• Getbig V
ROFL!!!!

Best fucking thing I've read on getbig!!!!!

Yes Chode Flaps is becoming a master at his craft.

Knooger

• Getbig V
Yes Chode Flaps is becoming a master at his craft.

Ron should correct his name to that.

lacticacid

• Getbig II
;D spent 1 & 1/2 of the last 3 months in jail, guys (in and out of jail)..  sorry for the absence  :D

Is it true that most jailbirds are repressed fags?

a_pupil

• Getbig V
According to kali muscle and ct fletcher tbombz should be a sidewalk cracking, silverback guy after his incarceration.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Hate to say I told you so....

I called Tbombz out on the gay PNP lifestyle 4 months ago. I seriously hope this wakes him up because that scene is horrible.

I remember you and chaos calling it.  I doubt he was in real jail.  More likely he was in some kind of treatment facility they put middle class white kids in when they get in trouble.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Lolz @ that shop
A

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
Interesting how one (the original) post from a self confessed homosexual manages to generate so many responces from presumably self confessed heterosexuals many who seem to have detailed knowledge of homosex.
c

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Interesting how one (the original) post from a self confessed homosexual manages to generate so many responces from presumably self confessed heterosexuals many who seem to have detailed knowledge of homosex.
1/10   

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
 ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

Four counts: 2 felonies and 2 Misdemeanours. Way to keep it interesting, Bombz. Shake and bake.   

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

Good find.  Looks like they did shuffle him off to a treatment facility.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

2 felonies, 2 misdemeanors, and he had a PD? Ohhhhhh, the parents didn't spring for a private attorney.

And so begins a new cycle for him. He'll catch another case, and another, and another.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Shit just got real. From the California Penal Code:

PC 422 (Threatening)

(a) Any person who willfully threatens to commit a crime which will result in death or great bodily injury to another person, with the specific intent that the statement, made verbally, in writing, or by means of an electronic communication device, is to be taken as a threat, even if there is no intent of actually carrying it out, which, on its face and under the circumstances in which it is made, is so unequivocal, unconditional, immediate, and specific as to
convey to the person threatened, a gravity of purpose and an immediate prospect of execution of the threat, and thereby causes that person reasonably to be in sustained fear for his or her own safety or for his or her immediate family's safety, shall be punished by imprisonment in the county jail not to exceed one year, or by imprisonment in the state prison.
    (b) For purposes of this section, "immediate family" means any spouse, whether by marriage or not, parent, child, any person related by consanguinity or affinity within the second degree, or any other  person who regularly resides in the household, or who, within the prior six months, regularly resided in the household.
   (c) "Electronic communication device" includes, but is not limited to, telephones, cellular telephones, computers, video recorders, fax machines, or pagers. "Electronic communication" has the same meaning as the term defined in Subsection 12 of Section 2510 of Title 18 of the United States Code.

PC 245 A4 (Assault)

45. 4) Any person who commits an assault upon the person of another by any means of force likely to produce great bodily injury shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for two, three, or four years, or in a county jail for not exceeding one year, or by a fine not exceeding ten thousand dollars ($10,000), or by both the fine and imprisonment.

PC 243 E1 (Battery)

(e) (1) When a battery is committed against a spouse, a person with whom the defendant is cohabiting, a person who is the parent of the defendant's child, former spouse, fiance, or fiancee, or a person with whom the defendant currently has, or has previously had, a dating or engagement relationship, the battery is punishable by a fine not exceeding two thousand dollars ($2,000), or by imprisonment in a county jail for a period of not more than one year, or by both
that fine and imprisonment. If probation is granted, or the execution or imposition of the sentence is suspended, it shall be a condition thereof that the defendant participate in, for no less than one year, and successfully complete, a batterer's treatment program, as described in Section 1203.097, or if none is available, another appropriate counseling program designated by the court. However, this provision shall not be construed as requiring a city, a county, or a
city and county to provide a new program or higher level of service as contemplated by Section 6 of Article XIII B of the California Constitution.

PC 148 A1 (Resisting, Delaying or Obstructing Officer)

148.  (a) (1) Every person who willfully resists, delays, or obstructs any public officer, peace officer, or an emergency medical technician, as defined in Division 2.5 (commencing with Section 1797) of the Health and Safety Code, in the discharge or attempt to discharge any duty of his or her office or employment, when no other punishment is prescribed, shall be punished by a fine not exceeding one thousand dollars ($1,000), or by imprisonment in a county jail not to exceed one year, or by both that fine and imprisonment.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Raymondo gets the gold star for today.  Bravo!  T had a meth fueled blow out.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
GB delivers

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Getbig, MSNBC, CNN, FOX.
a

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

PC 422 (Bunny suit voyeurism)

(a) Any person who deliberately poses in a bunny suit. The bunny suit is characterized in having a hole on its rear side, in which the anus of the bunny suit wearer can be seen.

PC 245 A4 (absense from Getbig)

45. 4) Any person who does not post on Getbig for several months. Ron Avidan then reports this to the authorities, who then throws the offender in jail.

PC 243 E1 (Deep tissue massage)

(e) (1) When a deep tissue massage is committed against a spouse, a person with whom the defendant is cohabiting, a person who is the parent of the defendant's child, former spouse, fiance, or fiancee, or a person with whom the defendant currently has, or has previously had, a dating or engagement relationship, the massage is punishable by a fine not exceeding two thousand dollars ($2,000), or by imprisonment in a county jail for a period of not more than one year, or by both that fine and imprisonment.

PC 148 A1 (taking male anal virginity)

148.  (a) (1) Every person who willfully fucks, dildo rams, or fists any anus of a homosexual male virgin, as defined in Division 2.5 (commencing with Section 1797) of the Health and Safety Code, for his own sexual pleasure, shall be punished by a fine not exceeding one thousand dollars ($1,000), or by imprisonment in a county jail not to exceed one year, or by both that fine and imprisonment.

fixed

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Hopefully he got treatment while in there!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Hopefully he got treatment while in there!

I'm sure he got a lot of treatment
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

PC 422 (Threatening)

(a) Any person who willfully threatens to commit a crime which will result in death or great bodily injury to another person, with the specific intent that the statement, made verbally, in writing, or by means of an electronic communication device, is to be taken as a threat, even if there is no intent of actually carrying it out, which, on its face and under the circumstances in which it is made, is so unequivocal, unconditional, immediate, and specific as to
convey to the person threatened, a gravity of purpose and an immediate prospect of execution of the threat, and thereby causes that person reasonably to be in sustained fear for his or her own safety or for his or her immediate family's safety, shall be punished by imprisonment in the county jail not to exceed one year, or by imprisonment in the state prison.
    (b) For purposes of this section, "immediate family" means any spouse, whether by marriage or not, parent, child, any person related by consanguinity or affinity within the second degree, or any other  person who regularly resides in the household, or who, within the prior six months, regularly resided in the household.
   (c) "Electronic communication device" includes, but is not limited to, telephones, cellular telephones, computers, video recorders, fax machines, or pagers. "Electronic communication" has the same meaning as the term defined in Subsection 12 of Section 2510 of Title 18 of the United States Code.

PC 245 A4 (Assault)

45. 4) Any person who commits an assault upon the person of another by any means of force likely to produce great bodily injury shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for two, three, or four years, or in a county jail for not exceeding one year, or by a fine not exceeding ten thousand dollars ($10,000), or by both the fine and imprisonment.

PC 243 E1 (Battery)

(e) (1) When a battery is committed against a spouse, a person with whom the defendant is cohabiting, a person who is the parent of the defendant's child, former spouse, fiance, or fiancee, or a person with whom the defendant currently has, or has previously had, a dating or engagement relationship, the battery is punishable by a fine not exceeding two thousand dollars ($2,000), or by imprisonment in a county jail for a period of not more than one year, or by both
that fine and imprisonment. If probation is granted, or the execution or imposition of the sentence is suspended, it shall be a condition thereof that the defendant participate in, for no less than one year, and successfully complete, a batterer's treatment program, as described in Section 1203.097, or if none is available, another appropriate counseling program designated by the court. However, this provision shall not be construed as requiring a city, a county, or a
city and county to provide a new program or higher level of service as contemplated by Section 6 of Article XIII B of the California Constitution.

PC 148 A1 (Resisting, Delaying or Obstructing Officer)

148.  (a) (1) Every person who willfully resists, delays, or obstructs any public officer, peace officer, or an emergency medical technician, as defined in Division 2.5 (commencing with Section 1797) of the Health and Safety Code, in the discharge or attempt to discharge any duty of his or her office or employment, when no other punishment is prescribed, shall be punished by a fine not exceeding one thousand dollars ($1,000), or by imprisonment in a county jail not to exceed one year, or by both that fine and imprisonment.

Threatening...Ahhh, the charge that usually Clogging up the system. I wouldn't know the percentage in Cali that gets dropped, but you can image the high ratio of "threats" in this day and age, you know 1st amendment rights and all...

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Threatening...Ahhh, the charge that usually Clogging up the system. I wouldn't know the percentage in Cali that gets dropped, but you can image the high ratio of "threats" in this day and age, you know 1st amendment rights and all...

Looks like this meth head made good on his threat...