Author Topic: Tbombz released from jail, Let's give GetBig's favorite son a warm welcome back!  (Read 69544 times)

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
I don't care about skimming 14 pages, what did Tbombz do?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
I don't care about skimming 14 pages, what did Tbombz do?

I think he did some meth and just about anybody...with a cock.
O

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
ND, I think we need to bring Hulkster back so that you can get your kicks. I feel like your having e-fight withdrawals since the truce thread died.

This. ND takes things way too seriously.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Interesting how one (the original) post from a self confessed homosexual manages to generate so many responces from presumably self confessed heterosexuals many who seem to have detailed knowledge of homosex.

I agree.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Lettuce be realistic here....

Is this with salad dressing or what?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
Don't really care but Groink, at least try and change your writing style for your Wolfox gimmick

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
I agree.

Its called not living in a bubble.  I grew up in NY and  Manhattan. .there are gay people everywhere..you make gay frends...gays at work. I've had some interesting conversations with gay people... I have no problem with them, they are generally good people and intelligent.

But the PNP gay hookup scene is nasty nasty shit. My best friends bro was deep into that and I've seen stuff that turned my stomach. I've been with him numerous times as he dragged his brother out of some fleabag apartment .  He didn't want to go alone because tweakers are fucking snakes..gay or not.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
Don't really care but Groink, at least try and change your writing style for your Wolfox gimmick

Nah he's just intelligent abd rational..it seems.

I have no gimmicks. Went through my weird phase.. it's over.  Ron can confirm   ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Its called not living in a bubble.  I grew up in NY and  Manhattan. .there are gay people everywhere..you make gay frends...gays at work. I've had some interesting conversations with gay people... I have no problem with them, they are generally good people and intelligent.

But the PNP gay hookup scene is nasty nasty shit. My best friends bro was deep into that and I've seen stuff that turned my stomach. I've been with him numerous times as he dragged his brother out of some fleabag apartment .  He didn't want to go alone because tweakers are fucking snakes..gay or not.

All I know about meth is what I see on the news and read in the papers. It seems like it ruins people's lives pretty quickly. I doubt it makes much difference if they are gay or straight, male or female.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

Does this discribe anyone? Hmmm...
They will have spent all of their money and lost any job they might have once had. They are unemployable. They hate themselves. They will spent 5 to 40 hours straight beating off and sticking things up their asses. Some will steal panties from the apartment dryers and wear them. They will eventually accomplish self fellatio! Anything is possible with speed!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
Does this discribe anyone? Hmmm...

Who said that ?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Nd.... hate to say this but it was pretty common knowledge who groink was.... those gimmicks werent gimmicks... we all knew.

and wiggs was crossing the line.... doesnt excuse the N bomb but he definitely has blame.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
Nd.... hate to say this but it was pretty common knowledge who groink was.... those gimmicks werent gimmicks... we all knew.

and wiggs was crossing the line.... doesnt excuse the N bomb but he definitely has blame.

You're either a "groink ass kisser" or a gimmick   ::)

He knew it was me too. I SAID it was me...LOL. He just likes to ignore facts that get in the way of his obsession. So instead of the truth.. It's. ..." you hid behind a gimmick and attacked wiggs!"....uhh. no I didn't, but don't let that stop you... ::)

It's hard to describe ND...there aren't many people on this earth as weird as him...

The best I can say is he is the adult version of a one year old baby who puts his hand in front of his face...and thinks because he can't see you, you can't see him. And just like the baby he thinks he's getting over.....LOLOL.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me

I already told you I'm past the gimmick phase and wouldn't run one because of my respect for Ron and his board.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Who said that ?
It was one of the definitions of "tweeker" from Urban Dictionary.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
I already told you I'm past the gimmick phase and wouldn't run one because of my respect for Ron and his board.
hahahahahahahahahaha

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
I saw the pics and was worried that you were the one dragged out of that SUV and beaten up by the Zulu Nation. 
hahahah Zulu nation ...
L

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Flexing for the boys in Folsom  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Hey, the cell warrior returns. 

The Ugly

• Getbig V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Flexing for the boys in Folsom  ;D

;D

Bro, I made a tribute video for you while you were away!!

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjIxNDAxNTg0.html

What do you think?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Let's try this again..    FLEXING FOR THE BOYS IN FOLSOM!!!! :D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
How are things with Getbigs Favorite Son?