Author Topic: Tbombz released from jail, Let's give GetBig's favorite son a warm welcome back!  (Read 71075 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
But, you were in Jail, not Prison, correct?
yea. But so long as your not a "prison bitch" or whatever, jail is rougher than prison IMO. Just cuz jail is usually 22-24 hours per day on lockdown and prison is usually 22 hours a day with the freedom to roam out of your cell and recreate and watch tv.  Plus a bunch I other luxuries that jails usually don't accommodate their prisoners with.

Good observations, but where does this leave you in the prison culture hierarchy?
dude I'm jacked handsome and street smart like a devil. I date black women the type like India arie and erykah badu and Alicia keys so my character reflects that. Take it for what it's worth I suppose.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
yea. But so long as your not a "prison bitch" or whatever, jail is rougher than prison IMO. Just cuz jail is usually 22-24 hours per day on lockdown and prison is usually 22 hours a day with the freedom to roam out of your cell and recreate and watch tv.  Plus a bunch I other luxuries that jails usually don't accommodate their prisoners with.

dude I'm jacked handsome and street smart like a devil. I date black women the type like India arie and erykah badu and Alicia keys so my character reflects that. Take it for what it's worth I suppose.

Why does it sound like you're proud to have been in jail candizzle? ???

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
On that note... Time to post in Parker's old school jams

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
simmer down grandpa

Roger, Roger, Roger....do you think I am riled up? I am not. If you get off or are trying to up your Getbig reputation by making insinuations about me Tbombz, be my guest.

Because you are such an upstanding kind of guy, I feel like I should warn you that it's been done and done, ad nauseam. It behooves you to come up with something more original.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Roger, Roger, Roger....do you think I am riled up? I am not. If you get off or are trying to up your Getbig reputation by making insinuations about me Tbombz, be my guest.

Because you are such an upstanding kind of guy, I feel like I should warn you that it's been done and done, ad nauseam. It behooves you to come up with something more original.

Bro, you have it all wrong. I honestly couldn't give a shit less.

If I say something fucked up it isn't intentional, just looking for some lols. I'm not targeting you or my little buddy tbombz.  

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Wrong. I'm going to educate you because I'm actually from the gang capitol of the US. I'm from the streets of LA. Surenos are soldiers to the Mexican mafia. Surenos are actually more of a prison organization than a street gang. On the street they don't bang sur...only in jail and prison. On the streets they bang their local hoods and against each other but as soon as they hit county and the pen they put the street beef aside and bang sur and are controlled by the Mexican mafia. Also on the streets they take orders from the mexican mafia.

All mexican street gangs in SoCal are part of the umbrella sur organization- the foot soldiers of,the,m,mafia. All major street gangs are taxed by the m mafia. You slang? they are getting a cut. You extort local businesses? they are getting a cut. You violate a peace treaty between two different sur gangs on the street? you're getting taxed and punished.

The 13 at the end of every mexican street gang here isn't about bad luck, it's the 13th letter of the alphabet M which is pledging allegiance to the the mexican mafia.  

A lot of ignorant people think these are just petty street gangs but behind the scenes there is business and money with a hierarchy.

I read somewhere that the AB have some sort of alliance with the Mexican mafia in prison. And that they are all against the Black Guerrilla Family...Is that true?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Prime muscle wishing him and tbombz were locked in a cell together.
X

Wolfox

• Getbig V
I read somewhere that the AB have some sort of alliance with the Mexican mafia in prison. And that they are all against the Black Guerrilla Family...Is that true?

From the last I heard, yes. It's been that way for a while now. Common ground in the hatred of Hebrews.
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

It is good that you see yourself as devilishly smart and jacked handsome. I am not sure others have the same impression. I don't get the relevance of you dating hot looking black women except, as you suggest, your character reflects that you believe this gives you some kind of status. So, all in all, I am not sure what it is worth. Perhaps you  could elaborate for me since I not had a jail experience in recent times or any time that matches yours.

For starters, explain how a devilishly smart guy ends up doing time. I thought smart people avoided jail time.

Bottom line; I hope you are devilishly smart enough to never have to repeat this experience in your lifetime. You seem to be the kind of person who will either benefit or not from the results of the stupid choices you make. At some point you might want to think about maturing a bit. You aren't that fat kid on a motorcycle anymore and hopefully not a clown in a bunny suit either. Time will tell.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
I date black women the type like India arie and erykah badu and Alicia keys so my character reflects that.

Apparently Black men don't even want to fuck black women, not very impressive.  :-\

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
you are full of shit  ::)

really? tell me what part is incorrect... IN YOUR EXPERIENCE.

also, tell me how I'm "PROUD" of seeing both sides of the law.... because i fail to see how your punk ass gets how i'm "proud" of where I've been.

I'm proud of what I've accomplished since getting out

#1 staying out.

#2 Staying out.

#3 providing for family and myself. I've never been unemployed and always had income.

#4 I've never burned anybody who helped me out when i was in.

#5 using what i learned while 'inside' to succeed on the 'outside'.

bigmc

• Getbig V
#1 fuck your mother

#2 you're a scamming piece of garbage

#3 you don't know shit

#4 I talk about what I know, if I don't KNOW about something, I don't talk about it

#5 you're a fat, ugly, pasty freckle faced know it all European loser

#6 go back to what you know best, harassing 60yr old bisexual shmoes on the internet.

nice meltdown mr 15  ;)

provide one shred of evidence that I have ever scammed anyone

other than the butt hurt ramblings from bitch 15 when I exposed his kigs scam

guess what you wont be able to mr fake gangster  :-*
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
Don't cry Shakira. At least those fat hips would help steady when you're bending over to scrub a festival toilet.

'Eclipse Toilet Cleaning Services'. Who would've thought you had such a 'shit' job  :-X

prove it
T

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
prove it

That you're a balding ginger with hips that could give birth to a full grown rhino?   :o

bigmc

• Getbig V
That you're a balding ginger with hips that could give birth to a full grown rhino?   :o

where is your pic big guy  :-*
T

Henda

• Getbig V
very true. lots of punks in prison who are looking for somebody to look up to. very easy to be one of the "top dogs" so long as you have a little bit of common sense, street smarts, and a touch of muscle or swagger. very easy indeed.

now, that being said, to be fair, its also easy as shit to get your ass picked on and punked and even jumped if you project fear, lack of respect for yourself, submissiveness, etc.

Guys in there tend to be like vultures.  except for the top dogs. we are some pretty cool cats  8)

holy fuck, does anyone even believe the shit that comes out this disgusting shit talking fags filthy cocksucking mouth?
If being top dog is letting the other aids riddent meth addict fags in the rehab clinic his mammy and daddy payed for him run a train on his filthy well used arse then i guess he was a top dog.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
It is good that you see yourself as devilishly smart and jacked handsome. I am not sure others have the same impression. I don't get the relevance of you dating hot looking black women except, as you suggest, your character reflects that you believe this gives you some kind of status. So, all in all, I am not sure what it is worth. Perhaps you  could elaborate for me since I not had a jail experience in recent times or any time that matches yours.

For starters, explain how a devilishly smart guy ends up doing time. I thought smart people avoided jail time.

Bottom line; I hope you are devilishly smart enough to never have to repeat this experience in your lifetime. You seem to be the kind of person who will either benefit or not from the results of the stupid choices you make. At some point you might want to think about maturing a bit. You aren't that fat kid on a motorcycle anymore and hopefully not a clown in a bunny suit either. Time will tell.
you didn't pick up what I was laying down. Dating women like India Arie doesn't necessarily mean dating hot women, it means dating women who are cultured, wise, deep, passionate, artistic, and in tune with both their soul an the streets.

Smart "like" a devil.  Cuz devils aren't nearly as smart as angels ;)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
you didn't pick up what I was laying down. Dating women like India Arie doesn't necessarily mean dating hot women, it means dating women who are cultured, wise, deep, passionate, artistic, and in tune with both their soul an the streets.

Smart "like" a devil.  Cuz devils aren't nearly as smart as angels ;)

shut up you fagget puppet

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
I hope Tbombz turns it around every one deserves a second chance. ( no homo)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
I hope Tbombz turns it around every one deserves a second chance. ( no homo)

Tbomz turns it around daily...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
You wake up one sunday morning in a strange and unfamiliar apartment. As you look up, you see this. What do you do?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
You wake up one sunday morning in a strange and unfamiliar apartment. As you look up, you see this. What do you do?

It's like he has evolved nostrils different from the rest of humanity. Are those splash guards to prevent cum from going up his nose?