Author Topic: Rich Piana before he discovered the magical filler in Mexico.  (Read 29676 times)

ob205

• Getbig III
Re: Rich Piana before he discovered the magical filler in Mexico.
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2013, 09:17:03 AM »
I've done some research on it... I don't think it's as bad as oil.

women get hundreds upon hundreds of cc's pumped into their asses.

This and Ass implants are the things which no one speaks of.  Many of those "DAT ASS" comments on anorexic girls that have an ass is laughable.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2013, 09:21:35 AM »
Dude looked 1000x better before the work and the filler.

Body Dysmorphia is a helluva condition.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2013, 09:30:08 AM »

Will Harris isn't going to like Matt taking pics with rich

He knows Matt SickOrangutang won't make any moves on The Rich Piano

Gosling31977

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2013, 09:34:29 AM »
That USED to mean something, but it's long since been co-opted by douchebags n wannabes

Spider webs on the elbow is a biker deal,, its an easy tattoo to repair if in a bike accident and elbows are road rashed up.

Gosling31977

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2013, 09:38:37 AM »
people always hate on Rich, but its not like he is piulling a cutler and heath claiming Muscletech products got him there at least he is honest. Go check out his stuff on Rics corner and he admits his usage ,, people always hate on this man yet he always has a long line, prolly half of the fucking haters waiting to meet him. Im not waiting in any line to meet anyone, im to old to give a shit either way, but I did meet Rich leaving the expo this year and he was cool as hell. Im not a picture person as he asked, you want a pic,, nah im cool. Ive been to the Olympia expo 3 years now, first year i was pic happy but fuck that, now I go to check shit out and leave before getting shuffled around like herded cattle . This year sucked ass as they put the expo in another hall of the convention center and it was to crowded ..

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2013, 09:40:58 AM »
obviously he also shoots the shit in his pecs. Hahaha cant wait to see the results when he hits the 50s and goes back to his 140 lbs old self, if he reaches -no pun intended- them. Lol at wearing a cap in your 40s cause your steroid abuse got you bald prematurely.

Balding in your forties isn't premature.

Spider webs on the elbow is a biker deal,, its an easy tattoo to repair if in a bike accident and elbows are road rashed up.

Really?  I've only ever heard of it having an affiliation with having been in prison.  Your explanation makes sense though

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2013, 09:42:26 AM »
people always hate on Rich, but its not like he is piulling a cutler and heath claiming Muscletech products got him there at least he is honest. Go check out his stuff on Rics corner and he admits his usage ,, people always hate on this man yet he always has a long line, prolly half of the fucking haters waiting to meet him. Im not waiting in any line to meet anyone, im to old to give a shit either way, but I did meet Rich leaving the expo this year and he was cool as hell. Im not a picture person as he asked, you want a pic,, nah im cool. Ive been to the Olympia expo 3 years now, first year i was pic happy but fuck that, now I go to check shit out and leave before getting shuffled around like herded cattle . This year sucked ass as they put the expo in another hall of the convention center and it was to crowded ..
Dude appears to be nice and humble and fairly honest. ... but the obvious plastic surgery and liberal use of filler is crap.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2013, 09:52:31 AM »
Priest and Piana should have a oil filled arms and tat posedown.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #58 on: October 10, 2013, 09:56:46 AM »
can't imagine how uncomfortable and painfull it must be having all that filler and oil stitting in your arms

Gosling31977

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: October 10, 2013, 09:57:16 AM »
Dude appears to be nice and humble and fairly honest. ... but the obvious plastic surgery and liberal use of filler is crap.

I totally agree on the filler and surgeries .

Gosling31977

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2013, 09:58:53 AM »
Balding in your forties isn't premature.

Really?  I've only ever heard of it having an affiliation with having been in prison.  Your explanation makes sense though

I only know about the spider web tatts because I worked in a tattoo shop when I was young doing clean up and answering phone. This guy tatt'ed alot of bikers and I asked why all the spider web and thats what he said,, hell it may have stared in prison for all i know but his explanation made sense .

As far as everyone getting these stars nowadays just means they are simply followers of some gay trend. I see all these invisible lat syndrome faux hawk wearing idiots atthe olympia with these star tatts all over them,, made me sick.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2013, 10:03:33 AM »
can't imagine how uncomfortable and painfull it must be having all that filler and oil stitting in your arms

I would think it hurt going in too based on the volume alone.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #62 on: October 10, 2013, 12:53:26 PM »
  He has mental problems

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #63 on: October 10, 2013, 01:02:35 PM »
I've done some research on it... I don't think it's as bad as oil.

women get hundreds upon hundreds of cc's pumped into their asses.

My hunch is that this stuff is way worse than SEO and Rich will have problems down the road.

I read some article about the stuff the women pump into their asses in countries like Venezuela (I think it was Venezuela the article was talking about). Apparently 30% of women have done these injections! That's crazy. Some doctor/expert said EVERY single one of them will have health problems down the road from it, and the rate of complications is already very high. I think the filler is actually illegal but in those countries it's done anyway by shady clinics.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2013, 01:06:33 PM »
My hunch is that this stuff is way worse than SEO and Rich will have problems down the road.

I read some article about the stuff the women pump into their asses in countries like Venezuela (I think it was Venezuela the article was talking about). Apparently 30% of women have done these injections! That's crazy. Some doctor/expert said EVERY single one of them will have health problems down the road from it, and the rate of complications is already very high. I think the filler is actually illegal but in those countries it's done anyway by shady clinics.

check it out

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/09/venezuelan-women-are-dying-from-buttock-injections/279693/

“The injections take just 20 minutes, but they can never fully be taken out,” says Jesús Pereira, the president of the Venezuelan Plastic Surgeons Association. “100 percent of cases become complicated. It could take four days or it could take 20 years, but eventually the patient will become irreversibly sick.”

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #65 on: October 10, 2013, 01:15:37 PM »
“100 percent of cases become complicated. It could take four days, or it could take 20 years, but eventually the patient will become irreversibly sick.”

^

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #66 on: October 10, 2013, 01:34:28 PM »
 :-\

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 10, 2013, 05:34:51 PM »
check it out

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/09/venezuelan-women-are-dying-from-buttock-injections/279693/

“The injections take just 20 minutes, but they can never fully be taken out,” says Jesús Pereira, the president of the Venezuelan Plastic Surgeons Association. “100 percent of cases become complicated. It could take four days or it could take 20 years, but eventually the patient will become irreversibly sick.”

This is silicone not pmma.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #69 on: October 10, 2013, 06:04:00 PM »

How can you tell the difference?  Do they site inject the stuff like pmma or seo?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #70 on: October 10, 2013, 06:08:46 PM »

But even large volume degradable oil (SEO) injections can/will damage muscle. Large volume injections of anything that isn't degradable, like PMMA, sounds pretty unsafe to me.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 10, 2013, 06:13:38 PM »
But even large volume degradable oil (SEO) injections can/will damage muscle. Large volume injections of anything that isn't degradable, like PMMA, sounds pretty unsafe to me.

PMMA is microscopic in size and can't be seen with the naked eye. They use collagen as a carrier. Your body own collagen will build up over time to surround the PMMA as the injected collagen is absorbed.

100% of silicone that is injected is absorbed and is it's own material so to speak. This is nothing like PMMA and yes in large amount is dangerous.

Synthol will eat at the muscle over time.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #72 on: October 10, 2013, 06:30:22 PM »
PMMA is microscopic in size and can't be seen with the naked eye. They use collagen as a carrier. Your body own collagen will build up over time to surround the PMMA as the injected collagen is absorbed.

100% of silicone that is injected is absorbed and is it's own material so to speak. This is nothing like PMMA and yes in large amount is dangerous.

Synthol will eat at the muscle over time.

Do you think using PMMA like Rich is doing is potentially dangerous?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 10, 2013, 06:33:41 PM »
Do you think using PMMA like Rich is doing is potentially dangerous?

Hard to say, my guess would be potentially yes, but he is really pushing it when it comes to PMMA use.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: October 10, 2013, 06:49:12 PM »
It's supposedly inert and the only way it can cause damage is if they inject it into a blood vessel and cut off circulation.. but this guy isn't having it done in the US so I have to wonder what the sterility of the product actually is.

Nerve damage issues aside, I wonder if it causes massive scar tissue and necrosis long term like SEO does?

either way hes still a tard