Author Topic: For JF & Wiggs:Former CIA Agent Talks About UFOs/Area 51  (Read 12285 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: For JF & Wiggs:Former CIA Agent Talks About UFOs/Area 51
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2013, 10:23:49 AM »
It seems that "demons" and "aliens" share the same habitat. The existence of one "phenomenon" doesn't refute another possible option sharing said dimension.
As you mentioned, the legendary Jaques Vallęe shifted from a pure meat and potato alien thesis(ETH) to an inter-dimensional one - I agree and am happy that people like him shed a little bit of light onto such mesmerizing matters.

Nonetheless these happenings seem to be fragments of a vast system and with our brains we're only capable of "understanding" and receiving a tiny fraction of a deceiving whole.

They share the same habitat, cause they are the same thing, And a couple of notes, Jacque was agnostic when he came to this conclusion.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2013, 11:06:05 AM »
They share the same habitat, cause they are the same thing, And a couple of notes, Jacque was agnostic when he came to this conclusion.

Dude are you fucking kidding me with these videos. I've been giving you the benefit and actually trying to watch them

I'm sorry Wiggs but if you aren't trolling and sincerely believe this shit....you are officially the stupidest fucking person I have ever come across

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2013, 11:11:39 AM »
Why would ppl make this type of stuff up is the question?
There apparently is a mass awakening taking place but its not many on this board

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2013, 11:21:03 AM »

so all aliens are demons and all demons are aliens.

got it.

Time to go exercise some demons from the apartment below me.... fuckers

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2013, 12:48:30 PM »
Hey, come here...let me show you these photos that I stole from Roswell...

maybe he was doing a Marge Simpson impersonation, but do you really think if there was evidence, that they would have let this man walk out the door with it? Or stay alive?

Hell, if you knew a man slept with your wife/signif other, would you allow it to go unpunished? Would you say something to both parties? Well if you would, then if somebody had evidence that damaging way back when, don't think he would have been dead by now?

Well, if his story doesn't include any evidence, how you can say it isn't just crap? You guys are somewhat handicapped that way, you are ready to believe whatever utterly shit, but you are any time ready  to argue about the scientifically proven facts. Fuck Roswell and claims about UFO:s, there is no evidence whatsoever in the whole wide world about them, so in the real world all unproven claims about them is just crap.  It is just ignorance to believe these things without any evidence.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2013, 12:50:59 PM »
Well, if his story doesn't include any evidence, how you can say it isn't just crap? You guys are somewhat handicapped that way, you are ready to believe whatever utterly shit, but you are any time ready  to argue about the scientifically proven facts. Fuck Roswell and claims about UFO:s, there is no evidence whatsoever in the whole wide world about them, so in the real world all unproven claims about them is just crap.  It is just ignorance to believe these things without any evidence.

Ah, voice of reason.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2013, 01:14:36 PM »
Why are making an assumption that I believe him or this video? I just posted it for Wiggs and JF...
What do I believe about UFOs? I believe that a lot of experimental aircraft can be mistaken by the public as UFOs...imagine if somebody saw the B2 Stealth Bomber being tested at night back in 80s...how quiet it was and it's shape.
Or when they were testing the prototypes of the SR-71 Blackbird, this was the "skunk works" division of Lockheed which was top secret...he mentioned those prototypes---but anybody can wiki those.
Imagine some people at night seeing that fly over?

Why would the USAF begin Project Blue Book if there was "no evidence"?  Why spend money on that, when it could spent elsewhere?

These are rational questions one must ask. Also, who benefits from covering up info? Who benefits from making false claims and hoaxes?

Also, look at the time period, McCarthyism in the 50s, the Cold War in full swing, spies aplenty, and there was a boom in technological advancements.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2013, 01:30:02 PM »
wiggs and the 2 harvard guys theory

thats 2 guys on the planet

2 out of 7 billion

great evidence.

;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2013, 01:42:51 PM »
If aliens from another planet had advanced enough technology to transverse the vast distances of space and visit Earth they would certainly have the ability to remain hidden.
A

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2013, 01:46:54 PM »
"Ropo", has your family been murdered by "conspiracy" theorists?

Wiggs, I've re/watched the vid and though I understand, actually agree on, the concern regarding the underlying agenda it's too easy to just say "All evil, all demons, all in the bible, the end".

Btw, I've started reading MessangersOfDeception again and all I can say is...
dive into it - it's worth it.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/48072355/Jacques-Vallee-Messengers-of-Deception-UFO-Contacts-and-Cults-1979

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2013, 01:51:55 PM »
One day a peice of memory metal will surface

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2013, 01:53:14 PM »
just for clarity

what side are

the decepticons

thunder cats

he-man

battle of the planets

blakes seven

on.

just so I know

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2013, 01:54:43 PM »
One day a peice of memory metal will surface

Probably hidden in Bigfoot's cave.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2013, 12:00:00 AM »
As long as you know you're lame. That's what matters. I don't have to try. I have natural talent. You know, that stuff John told you about me that you keep saying he was wrong on.I'm sure it's foreign to you. I know you'd like to feel important or be included, but you'll have to find another heavyweight's coattail to cling to. So don't seemed shocked when your posts go unanswered, you've proven to be a waste of time. Good Day. 

::)   

In space, no one can hear you cry "racism".

Or "mofo", or "hebro" or "I'm only dating black women from now on". 

Because in space, no one can hear you whine.  And because space is black, it just don't care.

Must be a lot of "space" between your ears.  No reply is needed. This has been your wake up call.  Keep hitting the snooze button.