Author Topic: A true story about yourself....  (Read 9270 times)

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
A true story about yourself....
« on: October 09, 2013, 06:17:58 PM »
How about we start a thread where we each tell a true story about ourselves that best identifies you as a getbigger...

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: A true story about yourself....
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 06:26:07 PM »
I once attended a party where a women who lost her legs in a car accident was giving blow jobs to any man who wanted one.  Her wheel chair wouldn't fit through the bathroom door so she had to crawl across the floor into the bathroom.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 06:30:57 PM »
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2013, 06:32:21 PM »
  I carried a person that did not have legs. Civic duty.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2013, 06:35:25 PM »
I once attended a party where a women who lost her legs in a car accident was giving blow jobs to any man who wanted one.  Her wheel chair wouldn't fit through the bathroom door so she had to crawl across the floor into the bathroom.
you are a fucking king getbigger, awesome story

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2013, 06:45:59 PM »
This next admission will make me a real getbigger.  Out of all the people there, only myself and one other person did not receive a blow job.
A

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2013, 06:48:43 PM »
This next admission will make me a real getbigger.  Out of all the people there, only myself and one other person did not receive a blow job.

So you guys were helping her give them out, very honorable of you to make such a sacrifice for the mangled chick.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2013, 06:50:04 PM »
I was gunna tell a story about fuckIng a fat chick but no way, not now

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2013, 06:50:10 PM »
Outed.

So you guys were helping her give them out, very honorable of you to make such a sacrifice for the mangled chick.

Hahahah  ;D  
A

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2013, 06:53:15 PM »
When I was in high school back in the 90s my girlfriend went out of state for the summer so I started fucking her best friend.  So after my girl returned I stopped and then a week later my girls bf calls me and says we need to talk and we get together and she tells me " I'm pregnant" to which I reply "by who" and she starts crying and says it's mine, so I tell her that she should get back together with her ex FUCK him and blame it on him  ;D ..... she says no, so a couple of weeks go by and I'm fucking scared to death because I catch her spending all kinds of time around my sisters and my girlfriend FUCK I even caught her talking to my mom I absolutely thought I was fucked then it happened, she calls me about a week later and says your in the clear I miscarried... I responded to that by saying " Oh thank God"then she hung up...
TRUE GETBIGGER APPROVED

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2013, 07:06:42 PM »
When I was 4 years old I got a toy fire truck for Christmas. .so I went to the woods next to my house with a book of matches and started a fire..to put out with my toy fire trucks WORKING water nozzle !!

When the fire department got there I  had burned down the entire woods and set an apartment building on fire..

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2013, 07:09:34 PM »
When I was 4 years old I got a toy fire truck for Christmas. .so I went to the woods next to my house with a book of matches and started a fire..to put out with my toy fire trucks WORKING water nozzle !!

When the fire department got there I  had burned down the entire woods and set an apartment building on fire..
I fucking laughed out loud

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2013, 07:23:14 PM »
In my defense, this girl not only lost her legs but suffered a head injury. Receiving a blow job from a drunk girl with a head injury didn't sound appealing to me.
A

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2013, 07:25:33 PM »
In my defense, this girl not only lost her legs but suffered a head injury. Receiving a blow job from a drunk girl with a head injury didn't sound appealing to me.

I would have fucked her and stolen her money.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2013, 09:21:45 PM »

This is not a story about you, it is a story about a woman who lost her legs and is now giving blow jobs in bathrooms.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2013, 09:25:12 PM »
This is not a story about you, it is a story about a woman who lost her legs and is now giving blow jobs in bathrooms.

It's obviously Archers mum

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2013, 09:31:09 PM »
i once shit in a salmon and placed it inside of a friends car...in the Texas summer!

bench

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2013, 09:49:35 PM »
When I was a teenager, I drove up a Ventura freeway off ramp in Woodland Hills CA with a car full of friends on a dare at around midnight. Fortunately,  no one was exiting at the time. I flipped a U and got the heck out of there. We were such idiots, we all thought this was funny.

When I was sixteen, I went to a New Years party in Hollywood, CA with friends. I brought a fifth of Vodka and drank most of it. When I had to piss, I pissed out the apartment window. In the early hours of the morning, I was sleeping in the car I had gone to the party in. Only problem was that it was the right make and model but not the right car. The owner came out to go to work, saw me sleeping in her car and called the police. I told them a sob story of epic proportions and they let me go with instructions to walk home. Problem was, I'd left my shoes and my jacket at the party. When I went up to get them, they were gone along with my wallet which had been in my jacket pocket. I walked from Hollywood to Encino in my bare feet. When I finally climbed into my own bed, my mom came in and announced that I had chores to do and not to expect to sleep all day. Thanks mom!

My wife who was my girlfriend at the time and I went to a Budweiser sponsored college party. I got loaded and when she dropped me off at my apartment, I threw up on the front lawn while she watched. She still married me.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2013, 10:51:08 PM »
When I was a teenager, I drove up a Ventura freeway off ramp in Woodland Hills CA with a car full of friends on a dare at around midnight. Fortunately,  no one was exiting at the time. I flipped a U and got the heck out of there. We were such idiots, we all thought this was funny.

When I was sixteen, I went to a New Years party in Hollywood, CA with friends. I brought a fifth of Vodka and drank most of it. When I had to piss, I pissed out the apartment window. In the early hours of the morning, I was sleeping in the car I had gone to the party in. Only problem was that it was the right make and model but not the right car. The owner came out to go to work, saw me sleeping in her car and called the police. I told them a sob story of epic proportions and they let me go with instructions to walk home. Problem was, I'd left my shoes and my jacket at the party. When I went up to get them, they were gone along with my wallet which had been in my jacket pocket. I walked from Hollywood to Encino in my bare feet. When I finally climbed into my own bed, my mom came in and announced that I had chores to do and not to expect to sleep all day. Thanks mom!

My wife who was my girlfriend at the time and I went to a Budweiser sponsored college party. I got loaded and when she dropped me off at my apartment, I threw up on the front lawn while she watched. She still married me.

It's not true love unless your girl has helped you puke in the toilet and clean you up after a night out.

8)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2013, 11:38:32 PM »
I bought a boatload of M1T, 1-Test and 4AD powder from 1fast400/bulknutrition just before the prohormone ban of 2004 with plans of using it in the future. Ended up throwing it all away a year later after a car accident left me unable to train.

Still natty to this day but yes, I regret throwing all that gear in the trash especially the M1T which was known for some serious mass.  I'll probably start my first cycle in a year or so.
A

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2013, 11:41:54 PM »
I like big tits. The end.
a

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2013, 11:45:31 PM »
Once i was taking a piss in the garden on a typicall friday night well on my way though a bottke of vodka when just at that second the pizza delivery bloke came through the gate. Tried to hold it and put it away but failed miserably and pissed my pants l.
Every week from then on when he dropped off our pizza he would point at me and in his stupid eastern european accent say "hoho pissy,pissy,pissy"
What a c unt.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2013, 11:46:27 PM »
I like big tits. The end.
pics or it didnt happen

bench

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2013, 11:47:10 PM »
Once dropped off a friend in front of her downtown apartment building. When she got out of my car there was a person nearby who fell out of their wheel chair. My friend rushed over to help while I stayed in my car laughing then drove off.

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2013, 12:06:52 AM »
2nd year uni I'd just hooked up with a cute Vet Science student from the country before our end of term 2 week exam period. As usual, I only had a couple of exams, but one of them was always on the last freakin' day, while my vet had all hers done and out of the way after the first week. I agreed to go to her parents place once I was finished.

I arrived late at night, she tells me her family are really excited to meet me, I say "great" and then we set about reacquainting ourselves.

Anyway, next morning I wake up alone in bed, hear people talking downstairs, look at my watch and realise it's already 9 (early risers in the country) and they're all probably waiting for me, so I pull on some clothes and head off downstairs to say g'day to everyone and make a good first impression.

I arrive, girlfriend looks at me, screams and runs away, mother is just staring at me from the kitchen and dad is looking none too happy.

And I've literally just stepped off the bottom step. I'm standing there thinking "I must have some serious pillow hair going on", when dad says "You might want to check the mirror son."

I'd arrived for breakfast with a goatee of dried menstrual blood all over my face.

Needless to say, the vet and I didn't last too long after that.