Author Topic: A true story about yourself....  (Read 9149 times)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Re: A true story about yourself....
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2013, 01:39:54 AM »
How about we start a thread where we each tell a true story about ourselves that best identifies you as a getbigger...

Only if Anabolichalo go 1st  :) & Wiggs 2nd  :)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2013, 02:04:11 AM »
When I was 4 years old I got a toy fire truck for Christmas. .so I went to the woods next to my house with a book of matches and started a fire..to put out with my toy fire trucks WORKING water nozzle !!

When the fire department got there I  had burned down the entire woods and set an apartment building on fire..

!

l

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2013, 02:29:20 AM »
When I was 4 years old I got a toy fire truck for Christmas. .so I went to the woods next to my house with a book of matches and started a fire..to put out with my toy fire trucks WORKING water nozzle !!

When the fire department got there I  had burned down the entire woods and set an apartment building on fire..

Hahahahaha!!! When I was about 7/8 my and my best pal did the same thing in a deserted brushland, right next to the main shopping street. First we would set one match, let the bushes burn a little and then stamp it out, then two matches at the same time, let the fire get a little bigger and stamp it out again, and so on until we had used the first box. I grabbed the second box and set the whole thing at once and threw it into a bush (bear in mind the whole field was completely white dry brush lol) so the whole place goes up in under a minute and we run to the bottom of the road into a police station, I run to the front desk and shout "Quick, Quick the wasteground is on fire!!! There were two black kids messing with a lighter and they cycled away on their bikes!!!" the policeman is like "Well done boys, thanks for coming to tell us" I go home and tell my mum the story about the black boys and how we saved the day and she goes "Well that's funny, I just had Kirk's mum on the phone who's window overlooks the wasteground and she said that you and Grant were fucking about with matches and set the whole place on fire!!! You're grounded for the whole summer holidays."  ;D ;D ;D

Six motherfucking weeks.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2013, 03:00:36 AM »
I got shot in the balls. A fragment from a 9mm sub machine gun burned a hole through my pants. I felt it hit and immediately dropped trou to see how bad. I found the still hot brass jacket singed into the side of #2 ball, but did not penetrate. BRASS BALLS.

Complex Carbs

« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2013, 03:16:35 AM »
I once was meeting friends for a ski trip and drove to the wrong mountain. 300 miles in the wrong direction

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2013, 03:24:37 AM »
I once was meeting friends for a ski trip and drove to the wrong mountain. 300 miles in the wrong direction

Lol! Was there still some snow there?

Complex Carbs

« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2013, 03:34:06 AM »
Lol! Was there still some snow there?

i wasn't a big snow person anyway. There was a bar, that sufficed.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2013, 03:45:31 AM »
i wasn't a big snow person anyway. There was a bar, that sufficed.

You at least ordered a Snowball though?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2013, 04:11:23 AM »
Walking downtown on the sidewalk, I saw the this hot hoe across the street had my head turned and walked right into a light pole that shit hurt and was embarrassing people laughing and shit.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2013, 04:14:44 AM »
Walking downtown on the sidewalk, I saw the this hot hoe across the street had my head turned and walked right into a light pole that shit hurt and was embarrassing people laughing and shit.

Oh man, i've done that and it stings. Luckily it was evening though so not many peeps about - what made it worse was the fact I was looking backwards to shout goodbye to a friend across the street and the pole in my face conicided with me quickly turning my head round to the front! Double impact lol, it felt like someone had ran and hit me with an Alu bat

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2013, 04:16:47 AM »
This is not a story about you, it is a story about a woman who lost her legs and is now giving blow jobs in bathrooms.

It's a personal experience I had.

A

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2013, 04:27:20 AM »
It's a personal experience I had.

Primemuscle is just mad because he tried to wheel his wife into the bathroom after reading your post, and even after hoisting her out the chair, her fat ass got stuck in the doorway

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2013, 04:28:36 AM »
Oh man, i've done that and it stings. Luckily it was evening though so not many peeps about - what made it worse was the fact I was looking backwards to shout goodbye to a friend across the street and the pole in my face conicided with me quickly turning my head round to the front! Double impact lol, it felt like someone had ran and hit me with an Alu bat
;D See why it hurts so bad you dont seeing coming.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2013, 04:35:52 AM »
Primemuscle is just mad because he tried to wheel his wife into the bathroom after reading your post, and even after hoisting her out the chair, her fat ass got stuck in the doorway

Hahahaha.
A

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2013, 08:18:08 AM »
I used to sit in the Walmart parking lot and tug it to the tard girl that they let gather carts.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2013, 08:36:00 AM »

I used to sit in the Walmart parking lot and tug it to Karl Kox while he was tugging it to the tard girl that they let gather carts.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2013, 08:42:13 AM »
When I was younger I went out drinking and woke up the next morning next to a girl so ugly I left my own apartment.

....I literally walked around the neighborhood all morning until I knew she left.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2013, 08:48:31 AM »
When I was younger I went out drinking and woke up the next morning next to a girl so ugly I left my own apartment.

....I literally walked around the neighborhood all morning until I knew she left.

My mom is always asking me how you're doing.

blackpele

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2013, 08:49:04 AM »

Respect

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2013, 08:49:35 AM »
My mom is always asking me how you're doing.

Fuck ;D

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2013, 10:15:05 AM »
When I was 12 or 13 I set the woods on fire down the street from my house! My brother and I waited down the block and watched the fire dept put it out! Wasn't every Getbigger a pyromaniac when they were kids?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2013, 10:24:20 AM »

I had that happen to me while leaving Sainsbury's, turned my head to watch an incredible arse walk into the supermarket and crashed onto the front part of the car, fucking up my knee.

Bitch was worth it though ;D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2013, 10:30:21 AM »
London underground 1999.

Me and my best pal were on our way to a party when we spot an incredibly sexy black bitch walk into the wagon.

We were preparing to take French exams later in the week so we were on top form (or so we thought). I turn to him and say the French equivalent of "I wouldn't shag the arse off that munter if they paid me".

She turns to me, calm as cucumber, and says in French: "Oh, really?"

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2013, 10:43:50 AM »
When I was 12 or 13 I set the woods on fire down the street from my house! My brother and I waited down the block and watched the fire dept put it out! Wasn't every Getbigger a pyromaniac when they were kids?

I too enjoyed playing with fire , blowing things up.. as a young lad I had been lighting firecrackers and dropping them down a crevasse in concrete floor of a large wooden back yard tool shed when mum called me to supper, I ran to the house to eat didn't realize the shed had caught fire till we all heard the fire engines siren, shed burned to the ground  ;D

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2013, 10:53:39 AM »
Sailed a 27 foot monohull with my friend from Key West to Cancun. I had several trips behind me and never ever had sea sickness. About 2 hours into the trip had a little enigine trouble. Stuck my head down into the engine bay to see what was wrong. When I stood up I was truly introduced to sea sickness. The trip took 8 days. I couldn't keep anything down except for coca cola and raisins ??? ???Anything else would come right back up and over the side of the boat.

Along the way I sailed through miles of iridescent algae in the middle of the night..... One night I swear to christ I heard darth vader breathing next to me, I looked over the side of the ship and saw 2 dolphins on each side of boat blowing water through their dorsal gill. Sounded just like darth vader. They swam next to me all night..... Almost ran into an underwater pipe that was about 2 miles long and being transported just a few feet beneath the surface of the water by some spanish speaking engineering rig. I couldn't speak spanish so when they tried contacting me on the short wave radio I had no fucking clue what they were talking about. Fortunately my buddy woke up and heard the warning.... At one point we were about a mile off the coast of Cuba. Talk about pristine water....Upon arrival in Cancun I was surrounded by the Mexican Navy. Who the fuck knew Mexico had a Navy? Turns out President Fox was arriving in Cancun the next morning.

I lost around 10 to 15 pounds on that trip. When I got back to the States I read in a local paper that 2 guys in a 25 foot monohull took the same route we took during the same week and they were never seen again. I have not sailed since.