Author Topic: Democrats and their Eugenics Agenda  (Read 1772 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Democrats and their Eugenics Agenda
« on: October 10, 2013, 03:52:49 AM »
Behind the facade of freedom with their pro-choice chants lies a bunch of liberal elitists with a eugenics agenda aimed at culling the reproductivity of minorities and poor whites. Some of you may be fine with that. Hell, even I, despite being Christian and pro-lifer, may see valid economic reasons to turn the other cheek so to speak. But I just don't want these liberal bastards to sugar coat it for us. They have an agenda. They are not the good guys. They don't give a fuck about your freedom.

Margaret Sanger, the founder of the uber popular liberal Planned Parenthood, was a bona fide eugenics supporter and racist. Research this. It is the reason why Hebrew and Hispanic communities are targeted so heavily by these Planned Parenthood goons.

This thread was inspired by recent news of Gov Jerry Brown expanding fetus killing by approving abortion procedures carried out by nurses.

http://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-brown-bills-abortion-20131010,0,5478632.story

A

AndreaRyc

• Getbig II
Re: Democrats and their Eugenics Agenda
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 05:44:29 AM »
Guilty as charged.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 05:46:07 AM »
I support eugenics.  Improving humanity through science is a great idea.
A

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2013, 07:23:18 AM »
It CAN be a good idea, as long as the right people get filtered. Start by sterilizing liberals ;D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2013, 07:30:42 AM »
I'm, sure you're all joking...eugenics is kinda up to those in charge and you libs won't always be in charge or find yourself on the right side of the powers that be.
L

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2013, 07:33:53 AM »
I'm, sure you're all joking...eugenics is kinda up to those in charge and you libs won't always be in charge or find yourself on the right side of the powers that be.

Liberals don't want to improve the gene pool through eugenics.  Immigration and welfare policy confirms that much. 
A

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2013, 08:25:50 AM »
Liberals don't want to improve the gene pool through eugenics.  Immigration and welfare policy confirms that much. 

Not to mention their obsession with pushing 'diversity' and racial mixing

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2013, 08:28:12 AM »
How crazy is it in 2013, racism is still alive and well.

I bet if we all helped each other.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2013, 08:32:06 AM »

If humans had the ability to end racism and put aside differences to help each other they would have done so a long time ago.
A

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2013, 08:43:43 AM »

Yeah...thats not human nature "doc".  In the West, people act civilized most of the time. In the 3rd world...a place that you've only seen on TV, people act like animals. They breed, they spread disease, they destroy...and thats why all the 3rd worlders need to stay where they are instead of turning our country into a cesspool.
L

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2013, 11:18:39 AM »
Yeah...thats not human nature "doc".  In the West, people act civilized most of the time. In the 3rd world...a place that you've only seen on TV, people act like animals. They breed, they spread disease, they destroy...and thats why all the 3rd worlders need to stay where they are instead of turning our country into a cesspool.

Some take the other approach and assume that since others have been able to perhaps they could to. Instead of leaving them to die, fight etc (I mean the children over there are not to blame but suffer) we help. We keep trying to help even in the face of adversity, like slavery, like segregation, like gay rights.

It's what's right, if rightness exists, which is really a function of logic.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2013, 11:27:59 AM »
Some take the other approach and assume that since others have been able to perhaps they could to. Instead of leaving them to die, fight etc (I mean the children over there are not to blame but suffer) we help. We keep trying to help even in the face of adversity, like slavery, like segregation, like gay rights.

It's what's right, if rightness exists, which is really a function of logic.

We should always help ourselves and our own people first before we even consider helping any other group.   Helping takes resources away from our own people.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2013, 11:32:30 AM »
We should always help ourselves and our own people first before we even consider helping any other group.   Helping takes resources away from our own people.
x1000

A nations primary responsibility is the prosperity and well being of its own citizens.

if there is enough left for others in need, great.

if not, fuck em. We have our own problems.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2013, 12:10:34 PM »

I agree completely, However, I would argue the idea of "own" people is a silly construct, perpetuated by arbitrary countries and borders. I would argue that helping people who are easily helped is the first step, proximity is a major factor.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2013, 12:25:42 PM »
I agree completely, However, I would argue the idea of "own" people is a silly construct, perpetuated by arbitrary countries and borders. I would argue that helping people who are easily helped is the first step, proximity is a major factor.

There is such a thing as my own people and the concept is more than a social construct.  They are the people who share my cultural and historical traditions and beliefs. Sense of identity is very real.  A Muslim fanatic living in a backwards theocracy that oppresses women is not part of my people and I will never consider him so.  This doesn't mean it's necessary to incite violence or hate them but it certainly means I won't be helping them.

I would also argue that that there is never a problem that can be easily solved, especially by throwing resources at it that would be better spent on solving the problems in their own country.  What you do with your own private earnings is your own business and if you want to donate to charities then be my guest.  Personally, I don't want to fund the egalitarian fantasies of the left anymore than the corporate machine on the right. 
A

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2013, 01:35:35 PM »

Racist! Racist! Racist!!!!

;D

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2013, 01:37:13 PM »

That's the liberal concept..and the reason liberal controlled nations are rapidly losing their identity and heritage.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2013, 03:47:26 PM »
There is such a thing as my own people and the concept is more than a social construct.  They are the people who share my cultural and historical traditions and beliefs. Sense of identity is very real.  A Muslim fanatic living in a backwards theocracy that oppresses women is not part of my people and I will never consider him so.  This doesn't mean it's necessary to incite violence or hate them but it certainly means I won't be helping them.

I would also argue that that there is never a problem that can be easily solved, especially by throwing resources at it that would be better spent on solving the problems in their own country.  What you do with your own private earnings is your own business and if you want to donate to charities then be my guest.  Personally, I don't want to fund the egalitarian fantasies of the left anymore than the corporate machine on the right. 

This is why you're one of the best posters on this board!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2013, 03:48:47 PM »

I agree with this. well said.