Author Topic: Is there ever a time and place to run...  (Read 4497 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Is there ever a time and place to run...
« on: October 10, 2013, 10:00:45 AM »
2 (or more) orals at the same time, along with your other injectables?

Example: 500mgs test plus winny plus Dbol....

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: Is there ever a time and place to run...
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 11:03:34 AM »
I've seen a cycle that involved inj and oral Winny with priviron ....... but the Winny was used at a certain time frame and on left days , it was hard for me to understand it

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 11:05:10 AM »
Hell I was just running prov and dbols with my test e and now I'm running higher dose of dbols and kicked out the prov and added tren ace

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2013, 11:09:54 AM »
Hell I was just running prov and dbols with my test e and now I'm running higher dose of dbols and kicked out the prov and added tren ace

Prov doesnt really count though right? Because most guys take it for its estrogen binding properties, right?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2013, 11:30:06 AM »
NOPE that's just a bonus it is a steroid
It isn't very anabolic but highly androgenic , hardens you up and has a great side affect of binding to the shgb receptor or something abbreviated like that ..... so since it binds to that it keeps estrogen from binding to them and also allows more free test in your system..... the kicker is as an oral it is a pricy one compared to drol dbol and even Winny, but var is way more costly

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2013, 11:35:57 AM »
2 (or more) orals at the same time, along with your other injectables?

Example: 500mgs test plus winny plus Dbol....
yeah! But throw in some milk thistle for that liver
$

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2013, 11:37:48 AM »

Are there any commonly paired ones or is it a free for all??

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2013, 11:40:53 AM »
i didnt get you
$

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2013, 11:41:04 AM »
Winny and prov , var and prov ........ you can take Masteron which is injectable version of prov but usually you are taking test and tren so you are injecting tren almost daily so instead of more oil you would eat prov and Winny

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2013, 11:42:45 AM »
Winny and prov , var and prov ........ you can take Masteron which is injectable version of prov but usually you are taking test and tren so you are injecting tren almost daily so instead of more oil you would eat prov and Winny

Thanks bro, gotcha.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2013, 11:44:17 AM »
i didnt get you

I mean like Dbol+Var, winny + halo, etc....

Curious if there's popular orals that guys like to frequently pair together. Seems like you only hear guys running 1 at a time with maybe some proviron.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2013, 11:50:26 AM »
I mean like Dbol+Var, winny + halo, etc....

Curious if there's popular orals that guys like to frequently pair together. Seems like you only hear guys running 1 at a time with maybe some proviron.
you have understand that running 2 orals that 17cc bullshit chemical FUCKING terms I can't remember.... they're hypotoxic and that's some heavy wear on the organs so you can get away with a dbol and prov or Winny or var because they almost don't even ellavate the enzymes ........ but normally you would take the harsh orals during bulking phase and the Winny var prov is during the restricted calorie low estrogen conversion phase where you would take low test and higher doses of non aromatizing drugs

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2013, 11:54:35 AM »
Milk thistle is useless. Complete broscience and misinformation from supplement companies and boards where guys are taking prohormones and designer steroids.
bro i have seen serum bilurobin levels normalizing within ten days after any dumb ass schmoe or bum got jaundice.
i agree prohormones=shit
$

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2013, 11:57:58 AM »
Just don't swallow them with diet soda. The soda will really wreak havoc on your system.

The liver toxicity, etc., of the orals pales in comparasion to the hazards of the soda.

Not sure why you're following me around here heckling me. We all know the risks involved. It's my opinion that it's better to minimize consumption of potential toxins if you can help it while your running gear. Compared to not giving a fuck about any aspect of your health. There is a threshold for disease and minimizing exposure to risks that you personally deem worthy is a GOOD idea.

PS I'm not convinced that low doses are inherently dangerous either. I haven't seen sufficient evidence to suggest otherwise.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2013, 11:59:15 AM »
you have understand that running 2 orals that 17cc bullshit chemical FUCKING terms I can't remember.... they're hypotoxic and that's some heavy wear on the organs so you can get away with a dbol and prov or Winny or var because they almost don't even ellavate the enzymes ........ but normally you would take the harsh orals during bulking phase and the Winny var prov is during the restricted calorie low estrogen conversion phase where you would take low test and higher doses of non aromatizing drugs

Thanks bro

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2013, 12:10:11 PM »
Sorry, bro. I like u. It's just that I found that thread hilarious. It reminded me of Munzer refusing to eat McDonalds b/c it wasn't "healthy." Talk about not being able to see the forest for the trees. 

I've spent a lot of time researching artificial sweeteners, spoken with a prominent neurosurgeon who has published his own book, spoken with several colleagues in healthcare. All I'm saying is there's a good chance they are not good for you. I'm still on the fence but I've encountered a lot of info that makes me cautious.

You think I'm over reacting but the fact is you haven't put the time that i have into researching or speaking with neurologists which has lead me to my opinions. So fine, think that I'm "missing the big picture". But I feel if you're gonna run gear then  you better damn well have every other area of your health in check.

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2013, 12:42:15 PM »
I've spent a lot of time researching artificial sweeteners, spoken with a prominent neurosurgeon who has published his own book, spoken with several colleagues in healthcare. All I'm saying is there's a good chance they are not good for you. I'm still on the fence but I've encountered a lot of info that makes me cautious.

You think I'm over reacting but the fact is you haven't put the time that i have into researching or speaking with neurologists which has lead me to my opinions. So fine, think that I'm "missing the big picture". But I feel if you're gonna run gear then  you better damn well have every other area of your health in check.
x2
Complete blood profile after every 2 months
$

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2013, 02:19:02 PM »
Palumbo posted a contest cycle a while back i forget where and he had multiple orals.  Here it is:

TESTOSTERONE: 1200mg per week
DECA: 600mg per week
PARABOLIN 76mg amp 3x per week
WINSTROL 50mg every other day
HALOTESTIN 20mg per day
GH: 6IU per day
TESLAC 20pills per day (anti-aromatase)
PROVIRON 20mg 4x per day
6IU Humulin-R 2x per day

This was a CONTEST PREP CYCLE........and it was the most I ever used........ After using this, I cut back the testosterone to 1000, the GH to 4IU.......got rid of HALOTESTIN (when trenbolone acetate became more readily available).....got rid of teslac and proviron when Arimidex arrived.

Not sure if I would try this, but he did look freaky for a while there. 

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2013, 11:52:13 AM »
i always used to run a few different orals the last few weeks for preps

usualy 50mg var, 50mg stromba, 50mg dbol or Abombs

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2013, 08:52:59 AM »
Liv52

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2013, 12:57:40 PM »
liv52/milk thistle has pretty shitty bioavailability/absorption... much better off with NAC.

NAC??

Eric

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2013, 01:04:52 PM »
i always used to run a few different orals the last few weeks for preps

usualy 50mg var, 50mg stromba, 50mg dbol or Abombs
Exaxtly. There's always a time and place. Var+win+halo+drol. Dbol+drol. Var+winstrol. It all depends on what you need at what time. Orals are always good to have they work fast and work great when you have the real deal. I personally love dbol and will run it as much as I can. I'll put dbol with anything that I can the gains outweigh any negatives for me unless I'm deep in a prep.

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2013, 03:48:09 AM »
liv52/milk thistle has pretty shitty bioavailability/absorption... much better off with NAC.
simple way of significantly inceeasing bioavailability is to throw in ALA at 200-300mg. Liv52 is no good. Milk Thistle is way better any day. Jaundice can be treaated using milk thistle but not using liv52. Best combi would be: 200mg-milk thistle, 200mg ALA and NAC. BEST DETOXING COMBO on the planet.
$

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2013, 05:44:55 AM »
simple way of significantly inceeasing bioavailability is to throw in ALA at 200-300mg. Liv52 is no good. Milk Thistle is way better any day. Jaundice can be treaated using milk thistle but not using liv52. Best combi would be: 200mg-milk thistle, 200mg ALA and NAC. BEST DETOXING COMBO on the planet.

What is NAC though?

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2013, 05:58:15 AM »
What is NAC though?
N-acetyl cysteine
$