Author Topic: Insomnia  (Read 3613 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Insomnia
« on: October 10, 2013, 11:43:08 PM »
Fuck you, you fucking dick.

that is all.

(Fyi, This is directed at the condition,  not the poster)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Insomnia
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 11:51:24 PM »
reason why u should pin  at night.
l

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 11:57:12 PM »
reason why u should pin  at night.
this is related to a medicine change made by my doc.

its not normal.  And im only running hrt (200mg test) + 150mg tren a weekly, so its not like I get substantial side effects.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 12:01:57 AM »
Melatonin works.
A

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2013, 12:08:07 AM »
There are people that have this shit even without medication.  >:(

The only thing that helps (and isn't weed) is taking ZMA. I do need double the prescribed dose, but it works. At least I can get to sleep. I wake up early, or at any sound I hear at night, but at least I don't spend 8 hours staring at the ceiling or playing solitaire (or GetBigging...).

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2013, 12:43:31 AM »
My kid is awake now, which means I am, even though I don't feed him. I used to be a sound sleeper, but since we had him, not so much. I used to be able to sleep through a bomb.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2013, 12:48:11 AM »
My kid is awake now, which means I am, even though I don't feed him. I used to be a sound sleeper, but since we had him, not so much. I used to be able to sleep through a bomb.
my son is 3 weeks from turning one, and hes slept 8+ a night since he was 2 months old.

you jelly brah?

Seriously though, if he was awake id have something to do.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2013, 12:55:49 AM »
Go see that piece of shit movie "Gravity".

Holy crap what a shitty film.

Three minutes into the movie, scientists are reparing a satellite.  A radio transmission says that a missile has exploded the Russian satellite right next door but don't worry,  no reason to be alarmed...keep working.

I wanted to leave from that point on...and it didn't get any better.  Outstanding special effects.. I'll give it that. But the movie could have been a short film...a chick floating around in space

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2013, 01:01:16 AM »
Cease all mental calculations.  Lie down in the dark, jerk off, and think about the dream you had last night or the last dream you remember.  Or read a shizzo/bolico thread.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2013, 01:02:08 AM »
Insomnia is horrible. Few things can drive someone as crazy as the inability to fall or stay asleep and the consequences, mental and physical, are just plain bad.

Cease all mental calculations.  Lie down in the dark, jerk off, and think about the dream you had last night or the last dream you remember.  Or read a shizzo/bolico thread.

If only it were that simple... if only...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2013, 01:28:16 AM »
Insomnia is horrible. Few things can drive someone as crazy as the inability to fall or stay asleep and the consequences, mental and physical, are just plain bad.

If only it were that simple... if only...

Tons of you guys are online over there!  Probably some sort of government experiment underway.

Thinking about a previous dream often helps me.  I still stay up for a 48 hour stretch a couple times a year tho, often at stressful times.  Fuck it, you're not gonna die from it so do some chores!  :D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2013, 01:35:08 AM »

Three minutes into the movie, scientists are reparing a satellite.  A radio transmission says that a missile has exploded the Russian satellite right next door but don't worry,  no reason to be alarmed...keep working.

I wanted to leave from that point on...and it didn't get any better.  Outstanding special effects.. I'll give it that. But the movie could have been a short film...a chick floating around in space
yeah thats what i gathered from the previews..... I almost gave it a chance until I saw the hard pushing from the evening news teams.... then I knew it had to be absolute shit.

thanks for saving me the 20 bucks.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2013, 04:50:31 AM »
my son is 3 weeks from turning one, and hes slept 8+ a night since he was 2 months old.

you jelly brah?

Seriously though, if he was awake id have something to do.

I am. He's been good about sleeping through the night since 8-9 weeks, goes down at 730-8, but will wake up usually on e before six. Throw in the fact my wife still has to pump too, and it throws me off. I genuinely feel bad for her, as I usually just lay there, but last night I volunteered to wake up.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2013, 05:25:30 AM »
insomnia is hot (the poster, not the condition)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2013, 09:30:55 AM »
I am. He's been good about sleeping through the night since 8-9 weeks, goes down at 730-8, but will wake up usually on e before six. Throw in the fact my wife still has to pump too, and it throws me off. I genuinely feel bad for her, as I usually just lay there, but last night I volunteered to wake up.
my son was waking uo before 6 as well.... around 8 months my wife pushed his bedtime back an hour and he now sleeps until 6-7 every morning. .... sometimes hell literally just play quietly in his crib for an hour.

I think hes saving it up f9r his teenage years. Not stoked.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2013, 02:35:06 PM »
this is related to a medicine change made by my doc.

its not normal.  And im only running hrt (200mg test) + 150mg tren a weekly, so its not like I get substantial side effects.

Ask him to prescribe Xanax. It's mainly for anxiety, but it also helps you sleep. Works for me, and I was going through the same shit, up 2-3 nights in a row. Couldn't hurt.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2013, 03:23:53 PM »
Fuck you, you fucking dick.

that is all.

(Fyi, This is directed at the condition,  not the poster)

just drink a shitload of grapejuice and eat a ton of sugar free non flavored soy youll sleep great no headaches
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2013, 03:25:10 PM »

that movie looked so fucking shitty,

no aliens=no falcon neegars paying attention
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2013, 03:54:19 PM »
 :D ;D @ Groink synopsis!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2013, 07:23:52 PM »
moviephone by groink is awesome

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2013, 07:27:50 PM »
Sometimes the only way I can get a good night sleep is by gorging on food.  :-\

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2013, 07:27:57 PM »
Melatonin works.

Yup. Been taking it for years. I get home from work, 3mg before dinner (with a small glass of wine) 3mg :30min before bed then I'm out.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2013, 07:52:07 PM »
Yup. Been taking it for years. I get home from work, 3mg before dinner (with a small glass of wine) 3mg :30min before bed then I'm out.

Man, I wish that sort of thing worked for me... you're lucky.

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2013, 07:57:40 PM »
I can pop a couple benadryl [diphenhydramine] and be out in an hour, but its a last resort type of thing because it leaves me groggy as hell in the AM

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2013, 04:10:42 AM »
The worst insomnia I experience is when I have a job interview the next day, or a morning flight to catch.

Here's what I take 1 hour before bedtime if I feel anxious or nervous.  It works:

- Cal-Mag (chelated) 3-4 tabs.  The Magnesium also causes/enables you to take a nice dump the next morning.
- Melatonin 3-9 mgs
- L-Tryptophan 1000 mgs
- Vitamin C  1000 mgs
- Herbs (valerian, hops, skullcap, passion flower, Cali poppy)  usually comes in one formula.

Do not take/drink any caffeine at least 6-8 hours before bedtime.

Eating simple carbs (bowl of cereal) before going to bed also helps.