Author Topic: Insomnia  (Read 3612 times)

The Revelation

• Getbig II
Re: Insomnia
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2013, 09:19:59 AM »
this is related to a medicine change made by my doc.

its not normal.  And im only running hrt (200mg test) + 150mg tren a weekly, so its not like I get substantial side effects.

even 150mg of tren (ace or enan) is enough to cause your insomina. typically it wont reside until you stop the compound. i'd just take advantage of it, unless its causing you daytime lethargy, in which case it isnt the tren as it'll leave you wired all the time. your capacity for workload will be thru the roof etc despite only getting 4 good hrs of sleep a night.

350mg combined of any anabolics is not hrt. everyone says 'oh im hrt' meanwhile they are running values 4x higher than baseline.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2013, 09:28:38 AM »
even 150mg of tren (ace or enan) is enough to cause your insomina. typically it wont reside until you stop the compound. i'd just take advantage of it, unless its causing you daytime lethargy, in which case it isnt the tren as it'll leave you wired all the time. your capacity for workload will be thru the roof etc despite only getting 4 good hrs of sleep a night.

350mg combined of any anabolics is not hrt. everyone says 'oh im hrt' meanwhile they are running values 4x higher than baseline.
I was on a opiate management medicine since I am a former heroin addict, and I decided it was time to get off everything and just be 100% sober, so I checked myself into a inpatient detox and discontinued the suboxone..... so trust me, its not the 150mg tren.  ;D I hadnt slept since last saturday.... finally got some decent sleep last night.

Thanks for the adviced though.

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2013, 09:32:56 AM »
I was on a opiate management medicine since I am a former heroin addict, and I decided it was time to get off everything and just be 100% sober, so I checked myself into a inpatient detox and discontinued the suboxone..... so trust me, its not the 150mg tren.  ;D I hadnt slept since last saturday.... finally got some decent sleep last night.

Thanks for the adviced though.

gotcha.

best of luck dude.  i had a friend started with percs, then oxy, then was shooting dilaudid. shits a slippery slope. his doc told him straight out 'i can script you subox but chances are you'll be an addict for life' he used the subox to wean himself off the opiates, and stopped the subox cold. he told me what he went thru. unreal. stay strong bro. ps- hes been clean for 2 yrs.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2013, 05:53:04 PM »
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2013, 05:54:16 PM »
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
doesnt work broseph  :-\

Colemans#1

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2013, 06:14:22 PM »
I have been a bad sleeper since my mid teens, somewhat due to bad routines and habits along with some bad luck I would say. In my early 20's I developed some psychological disorders and one of the negative outcomes associated with them was that I essentially lost the ability to naturally sleep about 95% of the time. 10mg of Xanax wouldn't even put me down. The answer for me has been Seroquel. I was started on 50mg quick release and these days I take 100mg quick release to go to sleep (tolerance takes waaaay longer to go up than with benzos). It is an anti-psychotic drug used to treat bi-polar and schizophrenia, I have NEITHER of those conditions and have it prescribed to me for off-label use as a sleep aid.

Positives about this drugs, particularly for a previous substance abuser are;
- No recreational value
- Not addictive
(as with any drug there are very rare cases to the contrary)
- the active metabolite lasts for 12 hours and that is with the quick release version. The shit puts you down and keeps you there like nothing else I have tried

Other things to note is that it increases GH slightly :) and it makes you very hungry so sometimes its hard not to pig out at night.

Coming off Suboxone is no joke. At one point for legal reasons I was attending a clinic for counseling and they dished out a shitload of Methadone and Suboxone to Heroin addicts looking to quick or reduce usage. This place also dished out a crap ton of Seroquel

I've seen people on Meth go down off only 25mg of Seroquel also

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2013, 07:06:33 PM »

This stuff has worked wonders for me... amazing sleep. 

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2013, 07:10:00 PM »
2 hours in the gym either morning or afternoon. It will put your ass to sleep.
A

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2013, 07:14:17 PM »

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2013, 07:15:49 PM »

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2013, 07:19:06 PM »

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2013, 09:49:43 AM »
Not bad for a fbb.

she always stayed very feminine...

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2013, 09:59:00 AM »

This stuff has worked wonders for me... amazing sleep. 

Does nothing but make me gassy.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2013, 10:24:31 AM »
Cease all mental calculations.  Lie down in the dark, jerk off, and think about the dream you had last night or the last dream you remember.  Or read a shizzo/bolico thread.

Yeah, I think of dreams, too, and it works well. Also, having certain habits such as using earplugs at every single time (whether or not you need them for noise), will trigger a response to sleep.

In any case, a person is 1000x better off laying down in the dark with the mind shut off to the type of thought that's linked with calculating, deliberate structuring, etc., as you will then be able to function the next day.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2013, 11:29:23 AM »
Yeah, I think of dreams, too, and it works well. Also, having certain habits such as using earplugs at every single time (whether or not you need them for noise), will trigger a response to sleep.

In any case, a person is 1000x better off laying down in the dark with the mind shut off to the type of thought that's linked with calculating, deliberate structuring, etc., as you will then be able to function the next day.

That's a great tip.

I've noticed as I'm falling asleep my thinking pattern becomes cluttered and starts making less sense. If I can manage to consciously mimic this myself I can fall asleep a lot faster.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2013, 02:04:08 PM »
Whores keep me up all night, they dont sleep at night.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2013, 02:42:15 PM »
Whores keep me up all night, they dont sleep at night.
bitches be doing weird shit in there sleep sometimes theyll sit up like the exorcist while asleep and or have there arms in the air hahah
A

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2013, 02:46:42 PM »
That's a great tip.

I've noticed as I'm falling asleep my thinking pattern becomes cluttered and starts making less sense. If I can manage to consciously mimic this myself I can fall asleep a lot faster.

lol, or maybe it's making more sense.

(But seriously, I know the stage you're talking about)

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2013, 03:20:03 PM »
lol, or maybe it's making more sense.

touche  ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2013, 03:45:46 PM »
Insomnia is the most intelligent and beautiful woman to ever grace this forum.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2013, 04:25:17 PM »

over stella?   :o

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2013, 04:48:32 PM »
And she dated a Getbigger  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2013, 04:53:34 PM »

I use to kick it with insomnia in PM  all the time. She really did have insomnia...LOL.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2013, 04:56:43 PM »
I use to kick it with insomnia in PM  all the time. She really did have insomnia...LOL.
Correct.  She trains very hard too

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2013, 05:00:08 PM »

damn, me too...  kind of disappointed she was two timing me.