Author Topic: Life is only about money  (Read 7714 times)

the trainer

Life is only about money
« on: October 11, 2013, 08:33:32 AM »
Life is all about the money, think about it when mom and dad dies the kids talk about who is going to get the house and the money etc, if your wife leaves then its a fight over who gets what and if you dont have money and a place to live people call you a bum and look at you with scorn and disrespect, so no matter what anybody tells you put money first.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Life is only about money
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 08:34:32 AM »
Trolling for Coachfish, today, I see. You'll bag your limit by lunch.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 08:35:01 AM »
Practically Yes.

Without Money you will lose everything you once had.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 08:36:02 AM »
Money are key for peacefull life, ofc it depends how you imagine your life.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2013, 08:36:07 AM »
Life is all about the money, think about it when mom and dad dies the kids talk about who is going to get the house and the money etc, if your wife leaves then its a fight over who gets what and if you dont have money and a place to live people call you a bum and look at you with scorn and disrespect, so no matter what anybody tells you put money first.
How many times does it have to be said, life is about domination, power, adaptability, survival. Money is just a byproduct of these underlying realities. It is necessary to have power over something, someone, to feel happy.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2013, 08:37:16 AM »
How many times does it have to be said, life is about domination, power, adaptability, survival. Money is just a byproduct of these underlying realities. It is necessary to have power over something, someone, to feel happy.
Pitiful. You must bring joy to everyone around you.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2013, 08:37:59 AM »
Money are key for peacefull life, ofc it depends how you imagine your life.
and to make money, earn it, you have to wage -psychological or other means- war on others. Life is binary. To create and deserve power, you have to dominate first and create a climate of cooperation where a stable hierarchical system can be trusted by everyone for long term. But make no mistake people respect the authority only if it enforced. To lead you need both smiles, kisses, a hard cock and ... visible demonstrations of strength once in a while. As long as all of this is used to insure the survival and betterment of the odds of survival of everyone in the long term, everyone is fine with it. Also weak people learn from strong people how to become stronger, it's in their interest to submit to authority first if they re smart enough to understand it. 

Rest, peace, is only a preparation for the next conflict, war, and the cycle goes on.  

Now let's clarify what "dominating" means; the nerd who work in IT dominate his nerdy girlfriend just as much as the macho construction worker who lifts weights.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2013, 08:39:09 AM »
Get off the grid as much as possible and "just let go"

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2013, 08:42:11 AM »
Get off the grid as much as possible and "just let go"

take off the s from http from youtube links...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2013, 08:43:37 AM »
take off the s from http from youtube links...

Haha yes, he'll never survive off the grid.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2013, 08:44:28 AM »

lolz

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2013, 08:46:45 AM »

;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2013, 09:37:04 AM »
money represents soemthing

and that something is what life is abiout

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2013, 09:41:49 AM »

Nah...life is about survival, and money isnt required to survive... Domination and adaptability -which might lead to money-, are.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2013, 09:44:02 AM »
Nah...life is about survival, and money isnt required to survive...
what are you advising me on the whole matter of my girlfriend running off with the baby

how should i proceed, according to the uberman principles

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2013, 09:48:08 AM »

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2013, 09:53:43 AM »
what are you advising me on the whole matter of my girlfriend running off with the baby

how should i proceed, according to the uberman principles
Shape her the way you want her to be and force her to do what you want from her with realism and patience. A woman wants to be controlled by her man. But do you have what it takes, do you want to control her? Now if you dont want her and think you can do better with someone else, she can feel it, and it will be pretty much impossible to invest in your relationship anymore. The problem is I doubt you ll ever be able to do better with anyone else so fix your shit first. Maybe you cant fix it cause you dont have what it takes. You talk a lot about muscles big cocks and steroids, but obviously she s the one leading and driving you insane in your relationship. Pretty tough to sort what's real from fake in everything you tell us on here but I think in the long term, it's a smarter investment to better what you already have instead of thinking you could have "better" somewhere else with someone else. In your sole and own interest you would want to do only what You want to do, but in the largest interest of society, mankind, the specie, you d better stick with her and kid. This is when morality and spirituality come into the debate and help control animal urges and channel them into harder but more satisfying endeavors. Think about what you ll leave, instead of thinking only about yourself. Now I know some women are tougher, smarter, more perverse than their men and obviously it sounds like you re the bitch in your couple. Maybe it's time to reverse things but do you have what it takes? It seems like you want to leave as much as she wants you to leave, none of you seem to want the whole thing to continue simply because you dont know how to make it continue and both fear the future. None of you seem to want to change each others either. The only required change isnt that hard, it's to allow each others to better yourselves instead of hurting yourselves. Talk frankly and tell each others what you like and dont like and grow up together.
Well that's life, nobody has all the right answers at the right time, and we re all pretty much dealing with what is thrown at our face the best we can with what we have. There is no "perfect" life down below. Satisfaction pride and peace only come thru difficulties. Stability only come from somewhat controlling chaos. No control, no order, no peace. Now there's control, and control. To find the best way to control yourself and others is what we re all trying to learn every single day.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2013, 09:54:43 AM »
money represents a the saved up results of years of hard work of yourself or your ancestors

if there was no money it would be potatoes or animals after day of hunting that represent how hard you farmed or hunted

you need to work hard and suffer tirelessly all for the glory of money

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2013, 09:59:27 AM »
Yes I think heard Cswol say this once. Damn I miss that guy.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2013, 10:00:10 AM »
Shape her the way you want her to be and force her to do what you want from her with realism and patience. A woman wants to be controlled by her man. But do you have what it takes, do you want to control her? Now if you dont want her and think you can do better with someone else, she can feel it, and it will be pretty much impossible to invest in your relationship anymore. The problem is I doubt you ll ever be able to do better with anyone else so fix your shit first. Maybe you cant fix it cause you dont have what it takes. You talk a lot about muscles big cocks and steroids, but obviously she s the one leading and driving you insane in your relationship. Pretty tough to sort what's real from fake in everything you tell us on here but I think in the long term, it's a smarter investment to better what you already have instead of thinking you could have "better" somewhere else with someone else. In your sole and own interest you would want to do only what You want to do, but in the largest interest of society, mankind, the specie, you d better stick with her and kid. This is when morality and spiritually come into the debate and help control animal urges and channel them into harder but more satisfying endeavors. Think about what you ll leave, instead of thinking only about yourself. Now I know some women are tougher, smarter, more perverse than their men and obviously it sounds like you re the bitch in your couple. Maybe it's time to reverse things but do you have what it takes? It seems like you want to leave as much as she wants you to leave, none of you seem to want the whole thing to continue simply because you dont know how to make it continue and both fear the future.
i think it's because she's an illegal imigrant (legal now) who is senior to me that is the reason she doesnt want to submit

it's like she is very dominant by nature maybe cultural or hormonal

i tried pretty much everything to submit her but since i am not legally authorized to use physical force i dont see this happening

another way of of force that would get to a woman like that is cutting off money but in the western world a woman can just get legal power  to get your money anyway

so in the end how is it possible to dominate a woman who refuses to submit

think aboutt what i just said very well, in the end it will come clear that it is not possible without beating her up or cutting off the money but both those options are not adviseable

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2013, 10:04:22 AM »
i think it's because she's an illegal imigrant (legal now) who is senior to me that is the reason she doesnt want to submit

it's like she is very dominant by nature maybe cultural or hormonal

i tried pretty much everything to submit her but since i am not legally authorized to use physical force i dont see this happening

another way of of force that would get to a woman like that is cutting off money but in the western world a woman can just get legal power  to get your money anyway

so in the end how is it possible to dominate a woman who refuses to submit

think aboutt what i just said very well, in the end it will come clear that it is not possible without beating her up or cutting off the money but both those options are not adviseable

Well, tell her to work to pay her own useless shit she wants to buy, and control the finances and who can buy what if you re the bread winner as you said you were. You at least, have that power, no? So everything should be fine. Now this part adressed, what else could make you want to leave?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2013, 10:05:01 AM »
it's important obviously. to be able to live comfortably without stress and worries.

but if your life is centered around it you might be just as miserable as without it.

there's a lot of unhappy and lonely millionaire celebs.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2013, 10:05:39 AM »

tell us more about how you dominate and force those fruits inside paper boxes

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2013, 10:06:50 AM »
Well, tell her to work to pay her own useless shit she wants to buy, and control the finances and who can buy what if you re the bread winner as you said you were. You at least, have that power, no? So everything should be fine. Now this part adressed, what else could make you want to leave?
i discuss this many time with my close friend

it always boils down to her money spending

and her dominant nature

:-\ sometimes i just want it all to be a bad dream and finally wake up

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2013, 10:08:09 AM »
tell us more about how you dominate and force those fruits inside paper boxes
Hehe. Bakeries, and plastic boxes. For one more week! I love my job, am the best at doing it, I'm so fast I ve been doing the work of two persons all by myself, as if my body was perfectly made for this. Too bad, now I ll have to find something else to do. Oh well , adapt and survive!