Author Topic: You Folks Better SIGN UP TODAY!!!!  (Read 18570 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
You Folks Better SIGN UP TODAY!!!!
« on: December 28, 2005, 08:46:22 PM »

Well, due to recent circumstances I've now opened up a new avenue of business.

http://www.caliberfitness.com/proshop/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=57
A

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Re: You Folks Better SIGN UP TODAY!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2005, 08:48:32 PM »
Does it come with a complimentary Magic Stick?

Elevate Your Image.™

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2005, 08:49:23 PM »

Can i use the magic stick on women.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2005, 08:56:31 PM »
Does it come with a complimentary Magic Stick?

Nope, but for only 35.00 dollars a month, you get everything you need to protect you and your family as well as save some money, especially for self-employment.  I also selling Athena Dental Care Plan, A, Prescription Drug Plan that gives Canadian & International Pharmacy Discounts and a Vision Plan as well. 
A

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2005, 09:54:12 PM »
Really can a mod delete this shit

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2005, 09:56:44 PM »
No leave it Ron, Vince is trying to make a funny and now Titus is behind bars he feels safe enough to rag on him, what a toughguy!  Remember when he threatened Chris Mason out of nowhere but wouldn't take on Guy Grundy?

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2005, 10:16:03 PM »

Nope, but for only 35.00 dollars a month, you get everything you need to protect you and your family as well as save some money, especially for self-employment.  I also selling Athena Dental Care Plan, A, Prescription Drug Plan that gives Canadian & International Pharmacy Discounts and a Vision Plan as well. 

Wow.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2005, 10:35:44 PM »

Nope

Sorry, Vince.....  no "Magic Stick", no sale.

Speaking of insurance, you should have gotten gyno insurance (or at least remembered your aromatase inhibitors):
Ron: "I am lazy."

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2005, 10:45:15 PM »
that pic will never die

35 bucks a month is not a bad deal
Valhalla awaits.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2005, 01:08:55 AM »
I'd rather give my $35 to feed 500 people a month in Africa or wherever that place is.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2005, 07:36:00 AM »
I'd rather eat the money then give it to Vince or his fly by night company

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

SilentMethod

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2005, 08:29:00 AM »
Vince - what were your sales MTD, and YTD? Curious
U dont work, U dont eat
U dont grind, U dont Shine

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2005, 08:58:05 AM »
lol  do 240 have 50 names ?   lol

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: You Folks Better NOT SIGN UP TODAY!!!!, ...or tomorrow
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2005, 05:28:27 PM »
Verdict Hammers Pre-Paid
By Melissa Davis
Senior Writer
11/16/2005 1:17 PM EST

Pre-Paid Legal Services (PPD:NYSE) tumbled 5% Wednesday after the company suffered a rare legal setback.

Ada, Okla.-based Pre-Paid and its founding CEO were ordered to pay $9.9 million in punitive damages for defrauding a customer in Mississippi.

Pre-Paid must fork over $4.4 million of that total with CEO Harland Stonecipher on the hook for the rest, says plaintiff attorney Doug Minor. The damages represent 10% of each party's estimated net worth, Minor says.

A separate jury earlier found Pre-Paid liable for $40,000 worth of compensatory damages, the company said. Pre-Paid said the award came on claims by a customer "who paid the company less than $800 during the life of a membership originally purchased in 2000." Pre-Paid plans to appeal.

Pre-Paid got slapped with the punitive damages after jurors reportedly viewed videos produced by the company. Stonecipher "claimed that Pre-Paid customers 'never have to reach for their wallets' to pay a lawyer in any legal proceeding," states a press release issued by Minor's firm. But "among the most damaging statements from the videos was Stonecipher's spirited declaration, 'Three cheers for greed', made while he tore $100 bills in half as part of a speech to thousands of Pre-Paid sales associates."

The company now faces lawsuits filed by hundreds of other disgruntled customers in Mississippi, a state known for its generous courtroom awards. Pre-Paid stock, which has tripled in recent years, dropped $2.22 to $45.20.

By now, the legal services provider has spent years fighting courtroom battles of its own. The company stands accused of misrepresenting both the value of its product, which offers limited coverage for a monthly fee, and the opportunity to sell its policies through the multilevel marketing technique made famous by Amway. Pre-Paid critics claim that the company targets the working poor, including minorities, in particular.

For its part, Pre-Paid has always stood by its practices and vowed to fight off its opponents in court. The company has previously prevailed in cases brought by customers and sales associates, but it now faces the potential of even larger damages ahead.

Pigott Reeves Johnson & Minor, a Mississippi law firm led by former U.S. Attorney Brad Pigott, is seeking as much as $90 million per case for customers allegedly defrauded by the company. Pigott won big cases against companies and public officials alike during six years as a federal prosecutor.

To be fair, Pre-Paid has a string of victories behind it. Perhaps most notably, the company has overcome a purported class-action lawsuit accusing it of being an outright pyramid scheme. It has also escaped financial penalties sought by some of its former star associates. It has even gotten a fraud verdict overturned and damages reduced in none other than Mississippi.

Still, Pre-Paid faces multiple lawsuits involving more than 400 plaintiffs in Mississippi. The company will head right back into a Mississippi courtroom to defend itself against a single customer next month.

In the meantime, those suing the company clearly believe they have found a formula that works.

"We are pleased that the jury recognized the fact that there is a significant difference between what Pre-Paid and Harland Stonecipher said about the product sold ... and the truth of what that product really is," Pigott declared. "Ultimately, the testimony of Mr. Stonecipher and the Pre-Paid sales associates proved our case for us."

--------------------------------

I know a couple that used PrePaid Legal services for their legal defense team when they were sued. It was a nightmare!

The lawyers let them down so badly they lost millions. Infact, it was speculated the judge & jury punished them because of who their defense team was, and not because of the merits to the case that was brought against them. It had no merit whatsoever. The tragic saga of Dave & Colli Butler is legendary in some circles. I'm surprised Vince doesn't know about this.  :P
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2005, 05:40:25 PM »
Well, due to recent circumstances I've now opened up a new avenue of business.

Due to recent circumstances my ASS!!!  >:(
You've been trying to work that crap since last July.
w

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2005, 06:43:55 PM »
This service I'm now involved in Judi isn't through Pre-Paid Legal Services and I am not associated with Nikita Kolloff or Team Nikita.  This is a completely different company that offers a wide range of service including pre-paid legal
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2005, 06:49:39 PM »
yall fighting about business on a public board?

It's like poison pizza, guys.

If domino's sells poison pizza, ALL pizza sales suffer.

One supp seller bashing another is bad for everyone's business.  Casts a shadow of doubt on the industry.

United we rise, kids.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2005, 06:59:34 PM »
This service I'm now involved in Judi isn't through Pre-Paid Legal Services and I am not associated with Nikita Kolloff or Team Nikita.  This is a completely different company that offers a wide range of service including pre-paid legal

Oh really? Well, considering that it was you yourself who afterall told me last June that you were joining Pre-Paid Legal with Nikita Koloff, you can understand why my assumption it was Pre-Paid Legal.

...so you flopped with another one huh?  :-X
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2005, 07:01:15 PM »
POISON PIZZA

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2005, 07:28:52 PM »
Vince - what were your sales MTD, and YTD? Curious

My MTD and YTD vary.  I won't go into any specifics however the majority of money is made right after New Year's when everyone makes their resolutions.  Its a madhouse basically.   That surge usually goes from January to July and then levels off until November

December is the slowest but after Christmas I get a small surge to squeak it out a bit.  For example, on my Ebay Store I have I only did 200 dollars between Dec 1 - 24 but yesterday I did 110 dollars within a few hours after putting up the new ads.  Website had 1 sale for $30.00, and the flea market storefront did about 100 dollars for one Saturday I worked.  I don't really do much much at this time of the year and take it easy.

This year, I'm actually taking a small loss due to purchasing some some new computer equipment, a mobile credit card processing system, website overhaul, stocking new products etc.  Basically the money I made this year, I invested back into the business as well as investing some of the money in a stock portfolio & IRA. 

As far as my company goes, its still a small company but there is absolutely no debt in it, everything is paid for, there is nothing on extended credit or anything of the sort.  I still keep my day job and I work very hard but I do have the satisfaction that I won't be dependent on Social Security when I retire.   
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2005, 07:31:12 PM »
Oh really? Well, considering that it was you yourself who afterall told me last June that you were joining Pre-Paid Legal with Nikita Koloff, you can understand why my assumption it was Pre-Paid Legal.

...so you flopped with another one huh?  :-X

No I just saw the red flags and got out of Dodge.  I shouldn't have to tell you the difficulty of moving back into MLM World.  Give me a break for crying out loud.  And be lucky we're on the same team now.... ;D
A

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2005, 07:33:12 PM »
yall fighting about business on a public board?

It's like poison pizza, guys.

If domino's sells poison pizza, ALL pizza sales suffer.

One supp seller bashing another is bad for everyone's business.  Casts a shadow of doubt on the industry.

United we rise, kids.

I've been trying to tell Vince that for the past year.  ;D

However, the truth does remain there are alot of scummy companies in this industry, and alot of scam organizations who try to pass themselves off as legitimate entities, and uneducated members of the public buy into it. Even worse, is there are people who will join legit companies and lose their shirts, ...not because they were scammed, but because they just didn't know what to look for. Then they blame the entire industry. It's like someone opening up a vinyl record store, and going bust, ...only to pronounce all retail stores are scams. They don't consider the fact that the market is in CD's or electronic formats, and not vinyl records. The business of network marketing is a very simple one, ...but choosing a viable vehicle within the network marketing business is not, and most don't know enough to know what to look for, or how to properly decifer a compensation plan, in order to make wise decisions. How can they? Most often, the people that introduce them, don't know enough themselves. That type of an education usually only comes from the skid marks on your tush, ...and only if you're willing to pick yourself up, dust yourself off, figure out what went wrong, ...and try again. Most don't. Most are just content to badmouth the industry.

PS - I wasn't badmouthing Vince. just posting what I believe to be pertinent & relevant information for anyone who might consider using Pre-Paid Legal Services. Especially right now, with what's gone down with craig & Kelly, there might be more han a few people who might be drug into this and who might need legal advise, counsel and representation. That being the case, the facts about a company mired in litigation might be a factor they consider relevant to their decision making process. not looking to bash Vince at all, ...just looking out for others.

PPS - I'm not a supp seller. I'm a network marketer, who happens to have nutritional supplements available within my company's product line. We also carry an incredible line of breakthrough skin-care products as well, whose technology represent the next generation in skincare technology. You can see for yourself here by viewing this flash presentation
w

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2005, 07:35:28 PM »
Im curious about your cartridges...
grundle has no sack,

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2005, 07:42:44 PM »
No leave it Ron, Vince is trying to make a funny and now Titus is behind bars he feels safe enough to rag on him, what a toughguy!  Remember when he threatened Chris Mason out of nowhere but wouldn't take on Guy Grundy?

Chris Mason talking shit about me.

I didn't take on Grundy because we've settled our beefs

Titus is a another situation from 2004 but I'm not going to jepardize his case or get into that. 
A