Author Topic: Rasmussen Has President Obama’s Approval Ratings Rising to 51%  (Read 2453 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: Rasmussen Has President Obama’s Approval Ratings Rising to 51%
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2013, 08:55:01 AM »
Ok..he's at 48% today...so what. He was at 37% last week....nothing changed, no deal was struck, no progress on anything. Obamacare is still failing, the world is still on fire..and most Americans are fucking retards...actually today slightly less then half so I guess that ok.

You are an idiot. So what, there just numbers right.

Idiots like you deserve a Darwin award.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2013, 08:56:05 AM »
Can you please repeat that in English...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2013, 09:53:54 AM »
240, for one you are putting way too much into polls...
And even if Fox is growing in strength, it still is nothing compared to all the other media outlets combined.

But they were so effective in 2010.  FOX, drudge, brietbart, they were a 24/7 tea party lovefest, right? 
He lost congress, he was sub-40% approval, he was punked 24/7 in congress.  Then it stopped and he returned to this current high approval area.

Can we agree that had a VERY profound effect upon helping repubs, sinking obama's poll numbers, etc? 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2013, 10:05:22 AM »
I guess, but those outlets are only used by people who don't vote obama anyway. The other mainstream networks, the ones the common non-politically active people watch,  is where the battle is won and lost, and they all demonize conservatives

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2013, 10:05:48 AM »
Can you please repeat that in English...

Me?

That was my best attempt.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2013, 10:25:33 AM »
If the GOP wasn't a bag of shit, he wouldn't look like a pot of gold.

Simple truth here.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2013, 10:29:49 AM »
I guess, but those outlets are only used by people who don't vote obama anyway. The other mainstream networks, the ones the common non-politically active people watch,  is where the battle is won and lost, and they all demonize conservatives

so what was the reason the liberal media COMPLETELY terrible at helping obama in 2010, but really really good at it in 2008 and in 2013?

Every time I see people just blame the media, I have to ask, did they STOP doing it in 2010?  LOL.  If he was consistently high, I'd agree, they're kneepadding him... but I dont remember 333386 hating on FOX in 2010 or complimenting the lib media for backing off in 2010.

it's like blaming my rain dance for all this soggy seattle weather, except for that small drought for 2 years when my dance didn't work.  Maybe it wasn't the dance after all.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2013, 10:31:57 AM »

The right's actions are making that demonizing extremely easy to do these days, wouldn't you agree?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2013, 10:47:21 AM »
nate silver was right in 2012 when the dumbfvck rasmussen was wrong as shit.

he's probbaly right about this one - I am sure repubs are suddenly going to fight for a chance to kneepad the guy.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2013, 11:13:16 AM »
so what was the reason the liberal media COMPLETELY terrible at helping obama in 2010, but really really good at it in 2008 and in 2013?

Every time I see people just blame the media, I have to ask, did they STOP doing it in 2010?  LOL.  If he was consistently high, I'd agree, they're kneepadding him... but I dont remember 333386 hating on FOX in 2010 or complimenting the lib media for backing off in 2010.

it's like blaming my rain dance for all this soggy seattle weather, except for that small drought for 2 years when my dance didn't work.  Maybe it wasn't the dance after all.

I'm not sure there was really as big a variation in 2010 as you are implying...if anything the reason they took the house in 2010 was because  their base was extremely motivated at the time cause of obamacare; the only time one side can really dominate, or pull off wins when they are the minority party, is when people are really, really pissed off. In 2012 the repub base was complacent, and they knew they prob wouldn't be able to beat Celebrity Obama anyway.
I believe that next year the conservative base is going to be as pissed off and motivated as ever before

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2013, 12:07:18 PM »

rass has been very accurate since adopting nate silver's data  ;D