Author Topic: Rasmussen Has President Obama’s Approval Ratings Rising to 51%  (Read 2455 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I haven't watched the news in weeks... Walking Dead returns Sunday night, NFL is great, and all that.

But WOW... how in the world, in the midst of a govt shutdown, obamacare, and complete ineptness...

Rasmussen Has President Obama’s Approval Ratings Rising to 51%

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Rasmussen Has President Obama’s Approval Ratings Rising to 51%
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 11:10:16 PM »
I haven't watched the news in weeks... Walking Dead returns Sunday night, NFL is great, and all that.

But WOW... how in the world, in the midst of a govt shutdown, obamacare, and complete ineptness...

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

It's because the truth no longer matters.  People don't give a shit anymore they've tuned out reality.  Obama has the press in his back pocket which leaves him free to blame everyone in fucking world for everything and act as though he is desperately trying to fix it.

Also, if you disagree with him you are a racist.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 11:51:47 PM »
Rassmussen had Obama at 41% back in 2010 when yes, he really was at 41%.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/obama_approval_index_history

So I have a hard time blaming 'the media' or 'skewed polls'.  THis is rass now vs rass then.  Pretty consistent.  We have the same media in 2013 that we had in 2010.   

I agree the truth no longer matters to people, I agree people don't give a shit.  obama should win an oscar for his acting, not a nobel.  He's got it down to a science. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2013, 03:17:16 AM »

It not so much Obama as it is the GOP and their ridicilous politics.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2013, 05:06:56 PM »
It not so much Obama as it is the GOP and their ridicilous politics.

i wish americans didn't feel the need to approve of obama, just because they disapprove of the republicans.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2013, 05:08:48 PM »
HAHAHAHAA.

Here comes the meltdowns.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2013, 05:09:04 PM »
i wish americans didn't feel the need to approve of obama, just because they disapprove of the republicans.

If the GOP wasn't a bag of shit, he wouldn't look like a pot of gold.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2013, 07:07:45 PM »
Quote from: Pray_4_War
Obama has the press in his back pocket which leaves him free to blame everyone in fucking world for everything and act as though he is desperately trying to fix it.  

What is the largest cable news network in the United States, on average receiving almost as many viewers as the three closest competitors combined?

Is it in Obama's back pocket? Why do you suppose so?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2013, 05:49:41 AM »

In a 2 party system thats how it works.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2013, 05:56:20 AM »
It's because the truth no longer matters.  People don't give a shit anymore they've tuned out reality.  Obama has the press in his back pocket which leaves him free to blame everyone in fucking world for everything and act as though he is desperately trying to fix it.

Also, if you disagree with him you are a racist.   

Bingo.

CULT OF PERSONALITY

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2013, 05:57:57 AM »
What is the largest cable news network in the United States, on average receiving almost as many viewers as the three closest competitors combined?

Is it in Obama's back pocket? Why do you suppose so?

Bump for an answer.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2013, 06:08:52 AM »

Bump for an answer.

Out of a nation of 310,000,000 people and Fox gets what 2-3 million viewers and we act like they are so influential?  GMAFB.

The viewership of LAT, NBC, CNBC, WAPO, NYT, ABC, CBS, HP, MSNBC, CT, BG, all the local affiliates etc collectively pushes Fox news off the map in terms of overall impact

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2013, 07:12:36 AM »
The viewership of LAT, NBC, CNBC, WAPO, NYT, ABC, CBS, HP, MSNBC, CT, BG, all the local affiliates etc collectively pushes Fox news off the map in terms of overall impact

it's entirely fcked up that obama has 51% approval, but your method of "blaming the media" entirely ignores the 10 point approval swing in the past 3 years.  HOW do you account for that?  Unless the libs gained 10% market share in media ratings (Which they didn't! LOL), it doesn't make sense. 

It has to be something else, dude.  But what?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2013, 11:58:47 AM »
it's entirely fcked up that obama has 51% approval, but your method of "blaming the media" entirely ignores the 10 point approval swing in the past 3 years.  HOW do you account for that?  Unless the libs gained 10% market share in media ratings (Which they didn't! LOL), it doesn't make sense. 

It has to be something else, dude.  But what?

People who aren't batshit crazy can see what the GOP are doing, purposely sabotaging democracy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2013, 11:59:58 AM »
People who aren't batshit crazy can see what the GOP are doing, purposely sabotaging democracy.

Right and the fact that everything the Welfare Bum in Chief in 1600 PA Ave has gone to shit gets him a pass?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2013, 03:10:05 PM »
Right and the fact that everything the Welfare Bum in Chief in 1600 PA Ave has gone to shit gets him a pass?

333386, why ignore my Q?

How can we credit "the media" at obama spiking from 41% to 51% in the Rass approval poll?

The liberal media is getting WEAKER.  FOX growing stronger.  Are you implying they're so inept that the more popular they become, the more the opposite of what they say is believed?  They get stronger, and obama does too.  WTF? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2013, 03:20:15 PM »
333386, why ignore my Q?

How can we credit "the media" at obama spiking from 41% to 51% in the Rass approval poll?

The liberal media is getting WEAKER.  FOX growing stronger.  Are you implying they're so inept that the more popular they become, the more the opposite of what they say is believed?  They get stronger, and obama does too.  WTF? 

::)  Troll.

Rassmussen's #1 goal is to make money.   Can we all agree there?

Yes, they like to be accurate, but to be too accurate when the news is bad means people stop using them, and opt for that "unskewered polls" site that had romney up by 10 million votes lol...

and YES - despite that firm having ZERO record and zero credibility - getbiggers were reposting it 24/7 - because they LIKED what it said.  And they'll be back to that highly inaccurate site in 2014 too - cause it'll be info they LIKE.

It all goes back to you wanting your chick to tell you it's the best she's ever had.  Period. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2013, 07:47:43 AM »
He is a celebrity. 40% of the pop will 'approve' him automatically regardless of his politics, which they know nothing of anyway.

98% of blacks will support him no matter what.
75% of white yuppie libs will refuse to question him no matter what.

And look at the media...if the vast majority of media coverage is so overwhelmingly positive for obama, how on earth could his approval NOT stay strong??

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2013, 08:36:58 AM »
And look at the media...if the vast majority of media coverage is so overwhelmingly positive for obama, how on earth could his approval NOT stay strong??

my point is that FOX is getting stronger, MSN is getting weaker.  Yet from 2010 to 2013, Obama has risen TEN POINTS in approval.

If NBC and CNN had grown at a similar pace, I'd understand it.  But they're getting weaker, and their candidate obama gets STRONGER?  SHouldn't it be the other way around?

I see a flaw in blaming 'the media'.  America loved obama in 2008, hated in him 2010, and polls show they like him again in 2013.  Why?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2013, 08:38:57 AM »
my point is that FOX is getting stronger, MSN is getting weaker.  Yet from 2010 to 2013, Obama has risen TEN POINTS in approval.

If NBC and CNN had grown at a similar pace, I'd understand it.  But they're getting weaker, and their candidate obama gets STRONGER?  SHouldn't it be the other way around?

I see a flaw in blaming 'the media'.  America loved obama in 2008, hated in him 2010, and polls show they like him again in 2013.  Why?

Because the 50% of worthless parasites and thugs and leeches and brainless twits would support prez jeezy preezy no matter what he did.  He is The Prince of Fools

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2013, 08:41:25 AM »
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Obama's job performance. Fifty percent (50%) disapprove (see trends).

Thats 48%...not 51%..I guess u didn't feel the need to post his numbers when gallup had him at 37 like the AP currently has him. Stop sucking Obama cock....

L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2013, 08:42:24 AM »
Because the 50% of worthless parasites and thugs and leeches and brainless twits would support prez jeezy preezy no matter what he did.  He is The Prince of Fools

Dude.  I agree.  But how come it was 41% in 2010 and 51% in 2013?  There has been no spike in MSN/NBC viewship in those 3 years - quite the opposite actually.  

Yes, I completely blame the media (left media) for the 2008 Obama creation.
Yes, I completely credit the media (this time FOX & the right) for the 2010 Obama slump & tea party rise.

Today, I guess we can credit the left media again for his 2013 spike... but then you'll credit FOX and friends for his 2010 slump then, right?  

33, you're way smarter than to just exclude 2010.  Obama was at a major LOW around the same time as FOX was putting on million man palin marches.  Coincidence?  lol

MAYBE the solution here is that FOX return to 2010 tactics.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2013, 08:45:18 AM »
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Obama's job performance. Fifty percent (50%) disapprove (see trends).

Thats 48%...not 51%..I guess u didn't feel the need to post his numbers when gallup had him at 37 like the AP currently has him. Stop sucking Obama cock....

He was at 51% the day I posted it.  Look at the link - he's been well over 50%, leading back to Jan of this year.  I'm not sucking anyone's dick, I am posting number from rassmussn.  Look at where he was in January.  That's not me blowing anyone.

What I'm really asking is... is it time for FOX to do what they did in 2010 and attempt to influence things again?  Left media has been doing it all along, but when FOX does it (see: 2010), obama is at a shithouse low.  Nobody minded in 2010, why not do it again?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2013, 08:47:28 AM »
He was at 51% the day I posted it.  Look at the link - he's been well over 50%, leading back to Jan of this year.  I'm not sucking anyone's dick, I am posting number from rassmussn.  Look at where he was in January.  That's not me blowing anyone.

What I'm really asking is... is it time for FOX to do what they did in 2010 and attempt to influence things again?  Left media has been doing it all along, but when FOX does it (see: 2010), obama is at a shithouse low.  Nobody minded in 2010, why not do it again?

Ok..he's at 48% today...so what. He was at 37% last week....nothing changed, no deal was struck, no progress on anything. Obamacare is still failing, the world is still on fire..and most Americans are fucking retards...actually today slightly less then half so I guess that ok.
L

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2013, 08:52:22 AM »
240, for one you are putting way too much into polls...
And even if Fox is growing in strength, it still is nothing compared to all the other media outlets combined. Even mainstream internet news sources like Yahoo are extremely left-leaning. Fox by itself gets drowned out by all the rest which praise the left and demonize the opposition. Look what they did to ron paul, even when it was clear that he had more support than any of the other repub candidates.

Aside from that, Obama is as much celebritu as politician, and his 'fans' will always support whatever he does