Author Topic: 12-28-05: Craig & Kelly stopped for an oil change?  (Read 10770 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
12-28-05: Craig & Kelly stopped for an oil change?
« on: December 28, 2005, 10:03:30 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Craig&Kelly stopped for an oil change before arrest
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2005, 09:04:06 PM »
Just 30 minutes before being arrested, Titus and Ryan stopped for an oil change and washed up in an auto shop restroom.  They joked about the long trip and fake license plate, admitted being from LV, and talked of sleeping in the back of the truck while on the road.

hi, don't know if it will matter to anyone, but i work at an auto repair shop in stoughton MA, about 400 feet down the road from the shaws plaza where titus was arrested. craig titus and his wife came to the shop i work at looking to get the oil changed on his truck. he was very friendly and didn't seem nervous or in a hurry at all. he told a few of us that he and his wife had just bought the truck in las vegas and had driven straight to massachusetts. he said they had been sleeping in the back of the truck, and seemed to be in good spirits and to be having a great time. somebody noticed the temporary license plate, so he told us he had just gotten it, how much he had paid for the truck and even chatted about what kind of gas mileage he was getting. since the truck (tan dodge 4 door with a lift kit and what looked like about 35" tires) was a diesel, we did not have the correct oil filter in stock for that motor so we turned him away without performing the service.

my boss was trying to get in the bathroom and came back in complaining that the guy and girl were washing up and brushing their teeth in there so he couldn't use it. they eventually got out of the bathroom and were on their way. i suppose they must have headed to the nail salon from there, it's as i said maybe 400 feet or so from my shop. about a half hour or so later we saw tons of cop cars whipping by and even a van with swat guys driving it heading toward the shaws plaza. one guy who works for us said he saw a dodge pickup going by on a towtruck, but i didn't see that. eventually we found out that it was the same truck that had been at our shop shortly before, and we learned on the news what had happened. now i have no idea whether he killed the woman or not, but i did see him, he hung around maybe for 10 or 15 minutes, and he didn't seem to be on the run. he told us he had come from las vegas, and the truck he was driving was not the kind of vehicle you would pick to run from the cops. either an innocent person or a complete bonehead would stop at a shop right on a main road to get an oil change if they were running from something. and if they were leaving the country for good, i really don't know why he would care one bit about changing the oil in a truck he would never see again. and talk about a high maintainance girl, just burnt up a girl in a car,running from the cops, HAS to get the nails done?

seems kind of odd. evidence wise most signs seem to point to titus and ryan, but from what i saw they didn't seem the least bit concerned. so who knows if it is helpful at all, but i was curious about the case, having been very temporarily involved with titus, so i figured i'd send it your way and maybe you can use it. any questions feel free to ask.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Craig&Kelly stopped for an oil change before arrest
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2005, 09:05:14 PM »
I CAN REST EASY TONIGHT KNOWING THE FACT THAT THEY GOT AN OIL CHANGE BEFORE GETTING ARRESTED, AWSOME THREAD, GREAT INFO.

CHEERS MATE!
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2005, 09:07:22 PM »
did craig and kelly go "number 1 or number 2"   ??

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2005, 09:09:22 PM »
ok lets get this clear
CT and KR purchase a new 2005 Dodge Ram 2500 4X4 cummins diesel last week or so from a truck dealer in LV
they drive 3000 and decide to get the oil changed.  fine. 

did craiggers believe they'd have THAT filter in stock ?

this tells me that he really doesnt know what the f**k he is doing.

what a loser, thank god he has a good lawyer.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2005, 09:52:23 PM »
Format that text

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2005, 10:18:02 PM »
This is going to make a great movie one day. I swear this case gets more crazy by the minute.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2005, 10:27:17 PM »
he told us he had come from las vegas, and the truck he was driving was not the kind of vehicle you would pick to run from the cops. either an innocent person or a complete bonehead would stop at a shop right on a main road to get an oil change if they were running from something.

I'll pick door #2.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2005, 10:33:47 PM »
strange
Valhalla awaits.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: 12-28-05: Craig & Kelly stopped for an oil change?
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2005, 01:07:08 AM »
he hung around maybe for 10 or 15 minutes, and he didn't seem to be on the run. he told us he had come from las vegas, and the truck he was driving was not the kind of vehicle you would pick to run from the cops. either an innocent person or a complete bonehead would stop at a shop right on a main road to get an oil change if they were running from something.

He told you this.  But I thought he said he didn't even know he was wanted.  If he knew why didn't he turn himself in.  Titus is getting deeper and deeper as he lies more and more.  And what the fuck does he need an oil change for in a new truck.  How much backage did he have with them.  DId they even have any suitcases or anything.  He is defintiely the dumbest crimminal out there

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2005, 10:33:13 AM »

He told you this.  But I thought he said he didn't even know he was wanted.  If he knew why didn't he turn himself in.  Titus is getting deeper and deeper as he lies more and more.  And what the f**k does he need an oil change for in a new truck.  How much backage did he have with them.  DId they even have any suitcases or anything.  He is defintiely the dumbest crimminal out there

Matt Cline said that Titus didn't know he was wanted till about an hour before he was captured. I wonder when Craig was at the oil change place and how much later it was that he was captured.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2005, 10:51:10 AM »
Matt Cline said that Titus didn't know he was wanted till about an hour before he was captured.

If I was Craig I'd be pissed at the people he called during his road trip to MA.Surely one of them must have known there was a warrant out for them?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2005, 11:29:46 AM »
If I was Craig I'd be pissed at the people he called during his road trip to MA.Surely one of them must have known there was a warrant out for them?

Who else did he call?

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2005, 11:45:43 AM »
Yeah ,but proper vehicle maintenance is vital esp for your warranty.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2005, 12:01:17 PM »
Maybe they were planning on driving to Greece.:)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2005, 12:21:43 PM »
Don't kid yourself.  They knew.  I am sure if his friends weren't calling him, he was calling them through-out the whole cross country road trip (seeing that's supposedly how the Feds caught up with them).  And you cannot believe that this wasn't the topic of any conversations "umm dude, did you know you are all over the news? yeah, the cops say you are on the lamb and are trying to get out of the country."  Not to mention that is was all over the TV (ok they slept in the truck) and RADIO!  ::)
:D Weee

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2005, 02:52:14 AM »
Don't kid yourself.  They knew.  I am sure if his friends weren't calling him, he was calling them through-out the whole cross country road trip (seeing that's supposedly how the Feds caught up with them).  And you cannot believe that this wasn't the topic of any conversations "umm dude, did you know you are all over the news? yeah, the cops say you are on the lamb and are trying to get out of the country."  Not to mention that is was all over the TV (ok they slept in the truck) and RADIO!  ::)

It was said tongue in cheek

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2005, 02:59:25 AM »
Not only stopped for an oil change, they still managed to brush their teeth..

well, that's a saying about this: "Rather die in vain than die horrible."
I am a mini beast

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2005, 03:16:14 AM »
sure isnt the lounge of the mandarin orient hotel is it

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2005, 11:47:02 AM »
Not only stopped for an oil change, they still managed to brush their teeth..

well, that's a saying about this: "Rather die in vain than die horrible."

Have you ever drove all night? I'm not defending them by no means, but if you've been up a day or two, couped up in a truck for 1000 or so miles, the world could be ending &  you, me & anyone else would want to brush the nastiness out of your mouth & clean your body too. The nail salon is a bit excessive though. I still believe CT was talking to the authority's & arranged the takedown. It was way to easy.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2005, 12:34:10 PM »
Question: You know another thing is why did Craig tell the the guy they have been sleeping in the back of the truck.  They have money and credit cards why not stay in a hotel. 

Answer:  Because they would have to give their names and their credit card can be traced.

Which would mean they must have known they are being sought.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2005, 12:36:52 PM »
Question: You know another thing is why did Craig tell the the guy they have been sleeping in the back of the truck.  They have money and credit cards why not stay in a hotel. 

Answer:  Because they would have to give their names and their credit card can be traced.

of course, they think we're stupid onlyme

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2005, 02:25:34 PM »

This time of year....

who the hell would sleep in the back of a pick up?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2005, 02:33:52 PM »
what's the friggen urgency to drive continuously nonstop to boston.  like a snail redeye    :o

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2005, 02:35:39 PM »
what's the friggen urgency to drive continuously nonstop to boston.  like a snail redeye    :o

Dumbasses should have headed south. They could have been in South America by the time they were caught in Boston.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."