Author Topic: Ozmo, sick of your bias bullshit  (Read 9919 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Ozmo, sick of your bias bullshit
« on: October 13, 2013, 11:34:29 AM »
How much fucking proof do you want? That thread should not have been moved. The original artical from the LA Times was there...the LEFT WING LA Times. Just because you can't handle your boy is a complete screw up and an enemy of this country doesn't make any less true. If you're going to keep doing this crap and letting people post hit that YOU only see fit, then remove yourself as mod. Who the Fuck you think you are....Obama?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Ozmo, sick of your bias bullshit
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 12:10:01 PM »
How much fucking proof do you want? That thread should not have been moved. The original artical from the LA Times was there...the LEFT WING LA Times. Just because you can't handle your boy is a complete screw up and an enemy of this country doesn't make any less true. If you're going to keep doing this crap and letting people post hit that YOU only see fit, then remove yourself as mod. Who the Fuck you think you are....Obama?

Ozmo is still in shell shock at just how monumental a failure Obama is

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2013, 01:35:55 PM »
Ozmo is still in shell shock at just how monumental a failure Obama is

Not so much shock as is in denial.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2013, 02:52:51 PM »
Not so much shock as is in denial.

denial

you mean like your nonsense that Obama is not a legitimate president or that he is a manufactured president

whatever the fuck those two absurd statements even mean the reality is that you can't process the fact that he was elected twice and both times in a landslide

You know full well he could win a third term if he were allowed because your side can't even find a candidate capable of beating him

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2013, 02:57:59 PM »

I thought Ozmo was pretty unbiased.

If a mod should get his walking papers it should be Beach Bum.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2013, 03:16:04 PM »
denial

you mean like your nonsense that Obama is not a legitimate president or that he is a manufactured president

whatever the fuck those two absurd statements even mean the reality is that you can't process the fact that he was elected twice and both times in a landslide

You know full well he could win a third term if he were allowed because your side can't even find a candidate capable of beating him

He's as legit as the hiding gimmicks on this site. Needs to be removed from office. The only way he won any of these terms was by the media covering his lazy, lying ass. Where there's smoke there's usually fire and this fire has been burning since day one. Keep covering for him, makes you just as evil as him.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2013, 03:22:20 PM »

::)

You are pretty much known as one of the dumbest posters on this forum.  At it gets proven quite often.

I have debunked soundly anything Birthers have served up.

Sorry dude.  Feel free to back up with facts and good debate on the CT board. 

Hint:  only cut and pasting doesn't impress me.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2013, 03:35:36 PM »
::)

You are pretty much known as one of the dumbest posters on this forum.  At it gets proven quite often.

Only by the left minions on here and you haven't proven shit..show me.

I have debunked soundly anything Birthers have served up.

Where? By the huffington post? Media Matter's? or the other Obama segregates?

Sorry dude.  Feel free to back up with facts and good debate on the CT board. 

Hint:  only cut and pasting doesn't impress me.

Then how else do I post proof, genius?

There's a name and number in that link. Feel free to post up your conversation with them. Also feel free to post up proof as opposed to Arpaio and the bet that money that Trump offered (I believe $5mil) to the charity of Obama's choice if he can prove otherwise....which he didn't.   

http://obamacrimes.com/

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2013, 03:40:03 PM »
There's a name and number in that link. Feel free to post up your conversation with them. Also feel free to post up proof as opposed to Arpaio and the bet that money that Trump offered (I believe $5mil) to the charity of Obama's choice if he can prove otherwise....which he didn't.   

http://obamacrimes.com/

They have been debunked soundly on the CT board, you will have to do some reading.

Having to ask:  "then how else do I post proof, genius?" only supports what I initially said about you.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2013, 03:51:17 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA. 

Mental Midget Meltdown. 

But... but.. but Ozmo, you "just don't get it" do you? 

:D

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2013, 07:52:15 PM »
I'm not a "left minion" and I'm convinced that you are just about the dumbest poster on here Joe...

As for more birther shit, come on. Enough already. Every single argument has been debunked. You even had to eat crow and admit that the publication of a birth announcement in Hawaii papers at the time (a documented, provable fact) shoots birther conspiracies down.

I'll ask you again Joe: how do you explain the documented evidence that a notice of birth was published at the time when Obama was born? Was the conspiracy going on back then to elect the little mongrel President? And if so, why Obama? Was he the best they could muster? Why not pick someone who wouldn't face questions? They orchestrated a masterful conspiracy but couldn't find an appropriate candidate infant?

Joe, I'm sorry to say this because you seem like a nice guy all around. But you are dumber than a rock. Sorry, just stating facts.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2013, 08:11:02 PM »
Remember, Coach here claims there is scientific evidence and proof that prayer actually works.   

Judging from that wacky claim it makes you wonder why God isn't listening to the dingbat birthers that are praying for Obama to be impeached.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2013, 08:37:08 PM »
I'm not a "left minion" and I'm convinced that you are just about the dumbest poster on here Joe...

As for more birther shit, come on. Enough already. Every single argument has been debunked. You even had to eat crow and admit that the publication of a birth announcement in Hawaii papers at the time (a documented, provable fact) shoots birther conspiracies down.

I'll ask you again Joe: how do you explain the documented evidence that a notice of birth was published at the time when Obama was born? Was the conspiracy going on back then to electthe little mongrel President? And if so, why Obama? Was he the best they could muster? Why not pick someone who wouldn't face questions? They orchestrated a masterful conspiracy but couldn't find an appropriate candidate infant?

Joe, I'm sorry to say this because you seem like a nice guy all around. But you are dumber than a rock. Sorry, just stating facts.

Sure, whatever you say. How do explain arpaio's findings, the explanations in the link I just posted, trumps offer and most of all, all of Obama's sealed documents that are confidential?

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2013, 09:03:10 PM »
How do explain arpaio's findings

Which findings? Be specific please, because as far as I can tell the only thing Arpaio found where the refills to becoming a laughingstock. And I'm pretty sure that Orly Taitz beat then to the punch.

the explanations in the link I just posted

Which explanations? About the occidental documents which have been proven to be as forged as the document that Orly Taitz published purporting to be a Kenyan birth certificate from the "Republic of Kenya" when Kenya wasn't a Republic?

trumps offer

LOL... Come now... Trump!?! The guy that trolled you all, saying how he had proof and was just waiting for the right time (???) to reveal it before getting on TV and saying "I'll donate money if you release your transcripts pretty please!"? That Trump?

What's there to explain?

and most of all, all of Obama's sealed documents that are confidential?

Which documents?

His transcripts? My transcripts aren't sealed but you could contact my alma mater and they'd tell you to go pound sand and not let you have them.

His Hawaii birth certificate? The one that the Department of State accepts as proof of citizenship? The one he publicly released the scan of the document, a scan which the issuing Department authenticated and verified to be a true and accurate copy of the original, on file with the office?

Coach, I get it. You're stupid and delusional. You refuse to see reality and prefer to live in fantasy land. And that's just fine – there's no point in asking a retarded and crazy man to get smart and stop being crazy. But is it too much to ask that you don't try and bullshit the rest of us with your conspiratorial nonsense, the bullshit by Arpaio, the verbal diarrhea by Trump, and the rest if the debunked points you're being fed and which you accept uncritically.

Just go meet Jerome Corsi, Orly Taitz and all your other little friends and play in the corner quietly and leave the adults alone.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2013, 05:56:25 AM »
Seriously Coach what kind of fucking business are you running?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2013, 07:25:37 AM »
Seriously Coach what kind of fucking business are you running?

Retards-R-Us

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2013, 09:00:32 AM »
He's as legit as the hiding gimmicks on this site. Needs to be removed from office. The only way he won any of these terms was by the media covering his lazy, lying ass. Where there's smoke there's usually fire and this fire has been burning since day one. Keep covering for him, makes you just as evil as him.

your party had it's chance to do that

remember dumbass

it was just last November

remember the landslide you predicted for Romney ?

Obama won in a landslide because more of your fellow citizens voted for him than your guy

That's how this country works

If you don't like it then go somewhere else but stop crying because you lost the game

Try running better candidates next time

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2013, 12:23:07 PM »
Which findings? Be specific please, because as far as I can tell the only thing Arpaio found where the refills to becoming a laughingstock. And I'm pretty sure that Orly Taitz beat then to the punch.

A laughing stock by whom? The left? laughing stocks don't get re-elected 5-6 times

Which explanations? About the occidental documents which have been proven to be as forged as the document that Orly Taitz published purporting to be a Kenyan birth certificate from the "Republic of Kenya" when Kenya wasn't a Republic?

Who proved they were forged? I suppose the liberal LA Times article was a forgery as well?

LOL... Come now... Trump!?! The guy that trolled you all, saying how he had proof and was just waiting for the right time (???) to reveal it before getting on TV and saying "I'll donate money if you release your transcripts pretty please!"? That Trump?

What's there to explain?

It's all about eligibility. Do you REALLY think Araio, Orly, Trump, etc are going to risk reputations? These people are not some unidentified wack jobs who no one knows

Which documents?

His transcripts? My transcripts aren't sealed but you could contact my alma mater and they'd tell you to go pound sand and not let you have them.

His Hawaii birth certificate? The one that the Department of State accepts as proof of citizenship? The one he publicly released the scan of the document, a scan which the issuing Department authenticated and verified to be a true and accurate copy of the original, on file with the office?

Coach, I get it. You're stupid and delusional. You refuse to see reality and prefer to live in fantasy land. And that's just fine – there's no point in asking a retarded and crazy man to get smart and stop being crazy. But is it too much to ask that you don't try and bullshit the rest of us with your conspiratorial nonsense, the bullshit by Arpaio, the verbal diarrhea by Trump, and the rest if the debunked points you're being fed and which you accept uncritically.

Just go meet Jerome Corsi, Orly Taitz and all your other little friends and play in the corner quietly and leave the adults alone.

http://www.mcso.org/MultiMedia/PressRelease/Sheriffreleasesobamafindings.pdf

Want more?

We're not supposed to be believe because liberals says there's no way it could be true? There is no hard copy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2013, 12:25:57 PM »
Yeah - every supposed con law genius spends 2 million to keep all his records concealed cause everything is legit.   ::)  ::)  ::)   ::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2013, 12:28:11 PM »
Birthers......   lol

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2013, 12:31:50 PM »
Yeah - every supposed con law genius spends 2 million to keep all his records concealed cause everything is legit.   ::)  ::)  ::)   ::)

Why would he need to spend a dime? His educational records are not public - like yours and mine, they are protected by Federal law and cannot be released to anyone except with he explicit written permission of the student.

Take a look at your transcripts – official copies will have language substantially similar to the above, and refer to FERPA, the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, enacted in 1974 and designed to protect the privacy of student education records.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2013, 12:35:10 PM »
Why would he need to spend a dime? His educational records are not public - like yours and mine, they are protected by Federal law and cannot be released to anyone except with he explicit written permission of the student.

Take a look at your transcripts – official copies will have language substantially similar to the above, and refer to FERPA, the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, enacted in 1974 and designed to protect the privacy of student education records.

If I had no record whatsoever other than my supposed superior intellect by going to Columbia and Harvard, had published no written works whatsoever, you don't think its fishy that said person would then go to such extraordinary lengths to conceal is his records?

The entire creature that is Obama is built on a myth and media created image which is patently at odds w reality. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2013, 12:57:24 PM »

Hello? He was running for President. He was never even vetted

Check and see if running for president shouldn't expose you to EVERYTHING. Why was he exempt and other presidents were not? Even Palin released hers and loo at the backlash she got

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2013, 01:21:01 PM »
A laughing stock by whom? The left? laughing stocks don't get re-elected 5-6 times

By everyone except birthers. As for him getting reelected, I submit to you that voters elect and reelect stupid people into office all the time. Take Obama for example.

Who proved they were forged? I suppose the liberal LA Times article was a forgery as well?

The "birth certificate" which Orly Taitz published was issued by a a country which did not exist at the time the document was supposedly issued.

That makes it prima facie invalid. A country which does not exist ("The Republic of Kenya") cannot issue a birth certificate.

Repeat after me: the Republic of Kenya wasn't formed until after the birth of Obama and the date which the birth certificate in question was supposedly issued. Prior to that it wasn't a Republic at all; it was known as the "Dominion of Kenya" was a part of the British Empire.

Seriously... is this not proof enough that the document in question is a forgery?!? It's not a right thing or a left thing. It's history and logic. What else would it take to prove it if the self-documenting fact that it was issued by a country which did not exist at the time of issuance isn't enough?

It's all about eligibility. Do you REALLY think Araio, Orly, Trump, etc are going to risk reputations? These people are not some unidentified wack jobs who no one knows

What reputation does Orly Taitz have, except that of a nutjob who gets scolded by Federal Judges and has cases she files summarily dismissed?

Trump became a laughingstock after he trolled the Republican Party and the media about his intention to seek the Presidency, and when he made statements which suggested that he had solid, irrefutable and incontrovertible evidence that Obama was born in Kenya but he refused, repeatedly, to produce them, and then went on TV to say "please show is your transcript. If you do, I'll donate money!"

Arpaio trashed his reputation when he sent his crack team of volunteer investigators to Hawaii, led by Jerome Corsi and, subsequently, presented the same "evidence" that had been presented and debunked before. Also when he couldn't answer simple questions like "how do you explain the presence of original hard copies of newspapers announcing the birth of Barack Hussein Obama at the Kapiolani hospital in the "births" section.

http://www.mcso.org/MultiMedia/PressRelease/Sheriffreleasesobamafindings.pdf

It's ironic that this document begins with a quote by Arpaio, where he says he doesn't believe the scanned birth certificate is true. Nobody cares about Arpaio's beliefs, we care about the evidence.

And sadly, the evidence isn't there.

the Hawaii Department of Health has validated that the birth certificate published by Obama is accurate and reflects the information on file with the office. Subsequently, the copy of the microfiche of the certificate was produced by the Department, and it contained the exact same information.

It's important to note that the Director of the Hawaii Department of Health was a Republican, as was he Governor at the time. It's also important to remember that if there was a conspiracy, it would have to involve at least hundreds of people who had access to the record in question and could expose any attempt of fraud. Nobody has.

Now, Arpaio and his crack team raise concerns that it's 'shopped. They ignore explanations by professors of computer science who are experts at document scanning and image analysis. They ignore explanations of graphics professionals who explain the things they observe with the document. And they ignore a video, with instructions, that shows how anyone can scan such a form into PDF and get similar results.

They then go on and on about the Selective Service card of Obama. They say the card was faked and the stamp shopped from a 2008 stamp to read "80". This ignores the fact that the stamp also says "USPO" and not "USPS" (which the 2008 stamp would say) as well as substantially similar stamps that people can see on their own records – records whose validity they have no need to dispute.

Then there's the matter of the missing "landing cards." Or is there? All we have is Jerome Corsi's promise that they are missing. He lacks credibility, but even if he didn't, the fact that sells birther books and stands to profit substantially by perpetuating this hoax makes his statement untrustworthy.

There's nothing in this press release that proves the statements Apraio makes in the opening statement and no evidence that hadn't already been debunked prior to this "investigation" is presented.

Want more?

Sure, if you have it. But can you answer one question for me, since I answered yours?

How do you account for the existence of numerous original copies of Hawaii newspapers from that time (copies which belong to citizens), documenting Obama's birth, and the existence of microfiche of the newspapers at numerous libraries?

Come on... inquiring minds want to know.

We're not supposed to be believe because liberals says there's no way it could be true? There is no hard copy.

It's not a left or a right thing. You're supposed to examine the veracity of the information you believe in. Instead you just take it and regurgitate it. It would have taken all of 30 seconds to figure out the Taitz birth certificate was a forgery and that either Taitz was fooled or she set out to fool those who believed her. The country that issued that document didn't exist at the time the document was issued for crying out loud!!!

Joe, use your brain. For once, just use your fucking brain. You are flexing all the muscles except the one that counts!

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2013, 01:35:16 PM »
If I had no record whatsoever other than my supposed superior intellect by going to Columbia and Harvard, had published no written works whatsoever, you don't think its fishy that said person would then go to such extraordinary lengths to conceal is his records?

I think it'd be silly, but so what? It's not extraordinary to say "I refuse to release my educational records" and, under FERPA, no steps have to be taken.

The entire creature that is Obama is built on a myth and media created image which is patently at odds w reality. 

Perhaps, but even if this is true, the fact is that he was born in Hawaii.

Hello? He was running for President. He was never even vetted.

Each voter decides how to vet the candidates independently. Like it or not, most found him qualified (although I'm not sure why, but that's a different topic).

Check and see if running for president shouldn't expose you to EVERYTHING. Why was he exempt and other presidents were not? Even Palin released hers and loo at the backlash she got

Check what? I see no requirement that a candidate release educational records. Or birth certificates for that matter.

Should Obama have released them? Maybe. If he was particularly proud or he felt they would illuminate a side of his personality the voters needed to see, then she should have. But they're his records. I'm not evaluating him for admission to an academic position.

Personally, I think I'd find then to be of little value. I know brilliant students with shit academic records, and people who graduated cum laude and are incompetent. It's my experience as an instructor at the university level that informs this approach.

More generally, I think that the amount of information that is expected candidates will release in their pursuit of the Presidency is obscene. We have people discussing Romney's behavior in high school or Obama's culinary experiences as a child.

Fucking ridiculous...