Author Topic: Ozmo, sick of your bias bullshit  (Read 9854 times)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Ozmo, sick of your bias bullshit
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2013, 03:57:59 AM »

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2013, 07:31:39 AM »
Why won't i be surprised if Coach doesn't come back and address Avxo's points in detail?

How much do you wanna bet he just posts a few links or cut and pastes something and says "here's proof the only reason you don't see it is you are a lib" OR just dissapears from the thread all together  like usually does when he gets blasted?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2013, 08:55:12 AM »
You need to stop deleting posts Ozmo, even if they have a tiny little bad word, this is getbig for gods sake

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2013, 12:35:07 PM »
Why won't i be surprised if Coach doesn't come back and address Avxo's points in detail?

How much do you wanna bet he just posts a few links or cut and pastes soimething and says "here's proof the only reason you don't see it is you are a lib" OR just dissapears from the thread all together  like usually does when he gets blasted?

Thereis nothing to address anymore. At this this point its a he said she said dialog. Either you believe it or you dont. But just because youdo not believe it doesn't mean it didn't happen and doesn't mean YOUR opinion gives you the go ahead to move or delete a thread. You really think I'm the only one here who thinks this way?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2013, 12:38:10 PM »
Regardless of where the fucker was born - the fact that he lives in the WH today should be far more disturbing to anyone w a clue. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2013, 12:42:46 PM »
Regardless of where the fucker was born - the fact that he lives in the WH today should be far more disturbing to anyone w a clue.  

everything is "disturbing" when you are suffering from mental illness

Obama was elected TWICE by a majority of your fellow citizens

If you don't like it then you don't like the way this country works

Why don't you just say that instead

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2013, 12:46:19 PM »
everything is "disturbing" when you are suffering from mental illness

Obama was elected TWICE by a majority of your fellow citizens

If you don't like it then you don't like the way this country works

Why don't you just say that instead

And he's doing a great job at that, isn't he?

*this is a mental test

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2013, 12:53:26 PM »
Thereis nothing to address anymore. At this this point its a he said she said dialog. Either you believe it or you dont. But just because youdo not believe it doesn't mean it didn't happen and doesn't mean YOUR opinion gives you the go ahead to move or delete a thread. You really think I'm the only one here who thinks this way?

HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA you are such a joke.

It's not an opinion moron, it's a fact.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2013, 01:08:25 PM »

There is plenty to address if you really believe he was born elsewhere.  Beucase you either believe it base on facts or faith.  axvo gave you concrete arguments based on fact. 

Are you scared to engage him?   Or did you actually read the Birther beat down on the CT board and just can't admit defeat?

If its just faith what does that say about you?

Of its based on facts what does it say about copping out like you just did?

And coach, your assertion:   "just because youdo not believe it doesn't mean it didn't happen" sounds like something middle schoolers say when they get cornered in an argument.

For the record, I would love to believe it.  I hate OB.  But I base most of my beliefs on facts and logic.  The facts and logic are overwhelming that he was born here.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2013, 01:13:58 PM »
And additionally, Coach, I am not at all surprised you refusing to engage avxo points.   It's pretty much what what you usually do:  run away.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2013, 01:38:24 PM »

Are you kidding me? I addressed every point you made in detail and every point Arpaio made in his "report" in detail.

Is it a "he said" that the birth certificate that Orly Taitz posted was issued by a country which did not yet exist? It's trivial to verify the fact that the "Republic of Kenya" did not exist at the time this birth certificate was supposedly issued.

Is it a "he said" that prominent researchers in digital imaging and document analysts have explained  the "irregularities" that Arpaio – a man with no training or expertise in computer document imaging, document analysis or computer forensics – is concerned about? There are videos online that demonstrate how to replicate them on a document of your choice!

Is it a "he said" that Trump, who boasted that he had incontrovertible proof that Obama wasn't born here (which later became incontrovertible proof that he wasn't Constitutionally eligible to hold the office) didn't produce anything? It's trivial to see Trump's statements and determine for yourself whether his "please release your records Mr. President" plea didn't deliver.

Come on Joe... even if you can't refute my argument, at least have the honesty and decency to say "well, those are all good points. I can't refute them. It still don't believe that Obama was born in Hawaii, but I can't refute the points you made."

Not only can you not do that, you don't even have the desire and the intellectual honesty to examine the facts and the proof I presented. This is something you owe to yourself, and nobody else. And you can't even do that.

You are a joke  – a blindly partisan, unthinking joke with an atrophied brain. You are everything that's wrong with the country. You are exactly like the idiots on the left – you accept what you're fed and regurgitate it. YOU just differ on the particulars.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2013, 01:42:47 PM »
Let's get real for a second

there are a few posters on this board who are just not in touch with consensus reality

it's a complete waste of time to even entertain their delusions

we all know this

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2013, 01:46:32 PM »
Let's get real for a second

there are a few posters on this board who are just not in touch with consensus reality

it's a complete waste of time to even entertain their delusions

we all know this

you mean like those who still believe obamcare will deliver on the promises made in passing this farce? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2013, 01:47:44 PM »
you mean like those who still believe obamcare will deliver on the promises made in passing this farce? 

no, I mean like you and Coach and Bum and a few other

ACA has hardly even started and YES is may turn out to be bad but a sane person would actually wait for proof of that before going completely banana's like you do on a daily basis

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2013, 01:48:06 PM »

Delusions come in many forms, that much is obvious. Although, perhaps, not to Coach... ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2013, 01:51:05 PM »
Delusions come in many forms, that much is obvious. Although, perhaps, not to Coach... ;D

George Bush made me leave the GOP for his bs  - sadly - most dems seem more than happy to ride the Obamatanic right into Davey Jones' locker.

As for the Birther stuff - it was entertaining and there are some discrepancies - but I believe the case is more compelling in regards to his concealment of his later records than the mystery surrounding his being spawned. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2013, 01:51:56 PM »

I keep having this intrusive thought of coach being a master troll.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2013, 01:57:05 PM »
George Bush made me leave the GOP for his bs  - sadly - most dems seem more than happy to ride the Obamatanic right into Davey Jones' locker.

As for the Birther stuff - it was entertaining and there are some discrepancies - but I believe the case is more compelling in regards to his concealment of his later records than the mystery surrounding his being spawned.  

If he lied on his college forms, and got federal aid as a result, he should be prosecuted. But I haven't seen any compelling evidence that he has. Even if he released his transcripts, how would that prove anything in connection with this? Nothing about federal aid or status shows up on transcripts as far as I am aware.

This, seems to me, to be just more of the "release your records" chant to maintain the idea that he's hiding something. After all, if he had lied, there would be records that the government has documenting those lies. If Snowden can leak gigabytes of NSA material, you really think nobody would leak a document proving the President claimed foreign citizenship and made material misrepresentations under penalty of perjury? That's just not realistic.

Can't we just move on and criticize him on his actions today and his political positions today? It's not like there isn't plenty of material there.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2013, 02:02:10 PM »
I trashed Michelle for her garden didn't I?    ;D

If he lied on his college forms, and got federal aid as a result, he should be prosecuted. But I haven't seen any compelling evidence that he has. Even if he released his transcripts, how would that prove anything in connection with this? Nothing about federal aid or status shows up on transcripts as far as I am aware.

This, seems to me, to be just more of the "release your records" chant to maintain the idea that he's hiding something. After all, if he had lied, there would be records that the government has documenting those lies. If Snowden can leak gigabytes of NSA material, you really think nobody would leak a document proving the President claimed foreign citizenship and made material misrepresentations under penalty of perjury? That's just not realistic.

Can't we just move on and criticize him on his actions today and his political positions today? It's not like there isn't plenty of material there.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2013, 02:10:55 PM »
Coach = dumbest person posting on this board by far.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2013, 02:16:47 PM »

hehehehehe

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2013, 02:20:16 PM »

Hmm? Garden? What's that all about?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2013, 02:24:16 PM »
Hmm? Garden? What's that all about?

Her vege garden at the WH is in complete disarray

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2013, 02:25:47 PM »
Her vege garden at the WH is in complete disarray

you thought the weeds would stop growing when the government shut down?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2013, 02:26:16 PM »
you thought the weeds would stop growing when the government shut down?

Why doesn't that fat fuck go tend to the garden herself?