Author Topic: Ozmo, sick of your bias bullshit  (Read 9897 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Ozmo, sick of your bias bullshit
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2013, 02:29:51 PM »
If she did that you'd just criticize her for neglecting her duties as FLOTUS in favor of acorn squash.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2013, 02:31:54 PM »
If she did that you'd just criticize her for neglecting her duties as FLOTUS in favor of acorn squash.

The only duties she has now is partying, chooming, and drinking too much ad FLOTUS

I rather see her w a hoe, farming tools, in the sweltering heat tending to the crops.   :D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2013, 02:40:50 PM »
Why doesn't that fat fuck go tend to the garden herself?

an even better question is why you are still on this board when you said you were going to leave

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2013, 02:50:05 PM »
Why doesn't that fat fuck go tend to the garden herself?

Haha, never understood people who grow gardens and then can't be arsed to attend to them on their own. Pretty pathetic.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2013, 02:52:22 PM »
Her vege garden at the WH is in complete disarray

Oh yeah... I remember reading something about the garden she did at the White House. I can take that stuff or leave it, but I will say that vegetables are awesome.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2013, 03:57:43 PM »
The only duties she has now is partying, chooming, and drinking too much ad FLOTUS

I rather see her w a hoe, farming tools, in the sweltering heat tending to the crops.   :D

I got vivid pictures of her in a plaid shirt with a bandanna on working the cotton fields. So much racism lol.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2013, 05:51:29 PM »

I can't believe this birther shit is still alive.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2013, 06:47:50 PM »
I keep having this intrusive thought of coach being a master troll.

Holy fuck, you, Straw, Lurker and Ozmo have came up with NOTHING. I will hand to axvo, he does make a case but you clowns have nothing, not one fucking thing except insults and what do get from Ozmo (like a 12 year old) "are you afraid of him"? But regardless, it's either you believe it or you don't. Call it what you will but liberals are not only the dumbest, no commonsense mother f**kers on this site bar none. THAT'S A FACT!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2013, 07:02:00 PM »
I got vivid pictures of her in a plaid shirt with a bandanna on working the cotton fields. So much racism lol.

;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2013, 07:40:45 PM »
Holy fuck, you, Straw, Lurker and Ozmo have came up with NOTHING. I will hand to axvo, he does make a case but you clowns have nothing, not one fucking thing except insults and what do get from Ozmo (like a 12 year old) "are you afraid of him"? But regardless, it's either you believe it or you don't. Call it what you will but liberals are not only the dumbest, no commonsense mother f**kers on this site bar none. THAT'S A FACT!

And you still haven't engaged him, coward.

EVERYTHING you have posted I have soundly debunked in the CT forum.  But axvo is doing just fine and you running away as usual.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2013, 07:44:35 PM »
Are you kidding me? I addressed every point you made in detail and every point Arpaio made in his "report" in detail.

Is it a "he said" that the birth certificate that Orly Taitz posted was issued by a country which did not yet exist? It's trivial to verify the fact that the "Republic of Kenya" did not exist at the time this birth certificate was supposedly issued.

Is it a "he said" that prominent researchers in digital imaging and document analysts have explained  the "irregularities" that Arpaio – a man with no training or expertise in computer document imaging, document analysis or computer forensics – is concerned about? There are videos online that demonstrate how to replicate them on a document of your choice!

Is it a "he said" that Trump, who boasted that he had incontrovertible proof that Obama wasn't born here (which later became incontrovertible proof that he wasn't Constitutionally eligible to hold the office) didn't produce anything? It's trivial to see Trump's statements and determine for yourself whether his "please release your records Mr. President" plea didn't deliver.

Come on Joe... even if you can't refute my argument, at least have the honesty and decency to say "well, those are all good points. I can't refute them. It still don't believe that Obama was born in Hawaii, but I can't refute the points you made."

Not only can you not do that, you don't even have the desire and the intellectual honesty to examine the facts and the proof I presented. This is something you owe to yourself, and nobody else. And you can't even do that.

You are a joke  – a blindly partisan, unthinking joke with an atrophied brain. You are everything that's wrong with the country. You are exactly like the idiots on the left – you accept what you're fed and regurgitate it. YOU just differ on the particulars.

Regardless of this, there are still to many unanswered questions. Multiple SS #'s, the admission in the book, sealed records (its still a factor) also, where did you read "Republic of Kenya"? I'm on a phone and I'm going through the hassle.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 15, 2013, 07:47:32 PM »
Its not where he was born  . . . its where he lives! 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2013, 08:06:30 PM »
The other question is being a natural born citizen even if he were born here (which I obviously doubt since he's a pathological liar).....his father was not born here.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2013, 09:30:21 PM »
The other question is being a natural born citizen even if he were born here (which I obviously doubt since he's a pathological liar).....his father was not born here.

What do you think about Ted Cruz? He was born in Canada, his mother was American (like Obama) but his father was not an American (Cuban).

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2013, 09:37:16 PM »
What do you think about Ted Cruz? He was born in Canada, his mother was American (like Obama) but his father was not an American (Cuban).

Ted Cruz isnt president (but then again neither is Obama, technically).

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2013, 09:40:01 PM »

Would you question his eligibility if he was a presidential candidate (or even became President)?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2013, 09:57:44 PM »
Would you question his eligibility if he was a presidential candidate (or even became President)?

Yes, of course. I seriously doubt if asked, that he wouldn't hide any transcrips, etc. And he sure as hl wouldnt be protected by the left media.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2013, 10:22:14 PM »
IF there wa a smoking gun piece of evidence that proved obama lied about Birth Cert or college transcript, we would have ALL seen it.

MAYBE in 1968, the media could hide evidence from americans, as there was no internet and tightly controlled news coverage for 30 minutes each night on networks.

TODAY?   I know it's easier to blame "the left media" for everything, but really, if the repubs could make a good case, we would have ALL heard it thanks to the web.  The "left" media is losing more and more attention from people every day.  How many 20 year olds sit down each night to watch NBC Nightly News?  LMAO, very few.  yet they're all on FB, where a smoking gun piece of evidence would e shared ten million times in one day.

Fewer and fewer people watch MSNBC and ABC news each day.  More and mroe watch FOX and go to drudge.  Obama is going UP in polls over the past 3 years.  We can no longer blame "the left media" - their influence and reach is getting SMALLER each day.  And it ain't 1968.  If there's a smoking gun piece of evidence, the entire country will know about it in 48 hours.  

But you know what?  There's not.   

(Note: I'm a birther, I think something is smelly, but I concede there is no smoking gun evidence.  I believe some CTs, laugh at others, but I can admit when there isn't a smoking gun to prove a CT that I believe... so before "you lib", remember I think obama is outright lying about BC or college transcripts or both, probably before most on getbig who believe it, but I admit it cannot be proven, and repubs in congress won't touch it, so I think he'll get away with it, and we'll just learn the truth in 30 or 40 years).

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #68 on: October 16, 2013, 01:09:20 AM »
Regardless of this, there are still to many unanswered questions. Multiple SS #'s, the admission in the book, sealed records (its still a factor) also, where did you read "Republic of Kenya"? I'm on a phone and I'm going through the hassle.

The social security number thing is just allegations. Can you provide any proof that Obama has multiple social security numbers?

The jacket of the book is interesting, but I can see how it could be a mistake. It's unlikely that Obama himself wrote that and it's unlikely that he proof-read the book front-to-back. But it does raise the question.

The birth certificate that Taitz published purports to be issued in February of '64; let's assume that it is true, for the same of argument. The Republic of Kenya was not officially proclaimed until December of that year - almost ten months later. Before that, Kenya was known as "The Dominion of Kenya" and was a part of the British Empire. This stuff is in history books and is indisputable. So, you have a document which, if true, claims to be issued in the name of a political entity that did not exist and would not exist for another ten months.

Ahh, you might say: maybe they knew it was coming and preordered the forms. Sadly, that's not the case. After the Republic was proclaimed, registrars continued to use existing forms; some would scratch out "Dominion" and handwrite "Republic" over it. Others wouldn't even go that far. This continued well into 1965. Again, there are documents that prove this.

Some people try to make even sillier arguments. But the facts speak for themselves.

Tell me something. If Obama was really born in Kenya, how many people would have to be in on the conspiracy – arguably the biggest one in our time? What incentive would all these people have to keep the secret? A secret that could be trivially exposed by the release of a single credible document. Do you really believe nobody would leak such a document? Shit, Snowden leaked gigabytes of information from one of he most secure computing facilities in the world.

Additionally, if Obama was born in Kenya, why use him? I mean, was there really no other baby that could be used, and it had to be Barack Obama, necessitating a huge conspiracy and coverup over the decades, something that could be used to blow the whole thing sky-high very easily?

As for your contention that "natural born" means born in the U.S. and to parents who are both citizens, that's at best unclear. The Constitution doesn't define the meaning of the term and Courts haven't reached a conclusive result; indeed, there's a split.

People born of one U.S. parent are, automatically, citizens at birth under current law, and the law makes no provision for different levels or categories of citizenship. A citizen is a citizen is a citizen.

The natural born restriction in the text is interesting but, at best, vague. Neither you nor I will decide it's meaning. I suspect that it will end up before the Supreme Court sometime in the future, but not anytime soon. And I don't know what kind of decision they'll reach. The Supremes have moments of brilliance and moments of sheer stupidity.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #69 on: October 16, 2013, 04:31:17 AM »

Who is President then?  Please share with us if it "technically" isn't Obama.

This is exactly why you are the dumbest poster on this board.   I see why you have such an oversized cranium now.  So you can pack a lot more stupid into it.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 16, 2013, 05:30:58 AM »

Coach, the fact that you think someone named Barrack Obama was handpicked from Kenya, to 40 some odd years later becoming president is absurd.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2013, 05:34:32 AM »
Coach, the fact that you think someone named Barrack Obama was handpicked from Kenya, to 40 some odd years later becoming president is absurd.

No its not 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2013, 05:57:05 AM »
No its not 

Why the fuck would they get a baby from Kenya? what sense does that make, all I see are potential issues if that was the case. Listen, if you think a group of people pulled off perhaps the biggest conspiracy in history, required a majority vote etc.. they would have to be the intellectual elite. Yet you think they wouldn't have the sense to avoid these obvious pitfalls? like his name (Osama/Obama), skin color, place of origin etc

There is more then reasonable doubt mister lawyer.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 16, 2013, 06:01:33 AM »
Why the fuck would they get a baby from Kenya? what sense does that make, all I see are potential issues if that was the case. Listen, if you think a group of people pulled off perhaps the biggest conspiracy in history, required a majority vote etc.. they would have to be the intellectual elite. Yet you think they wouldn't have the sense to avoid these obvious pitfalls? like his name (Osama/Obama), skin color, place of origin etc

There is more then reasonable doubt mister lawyer.

bbbooommmmmmm

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #74 on: October 16, 2013, 06:11:18 AM »
Birthers = stupidest people on the planet.