Author Topic: upping the protein. ...  (Read 17058 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: upping the protein. ...
« Reply #125 on: October 14, 2013, 07:56:01 PM »
Listen to Van Bilderass. He postures as an expert by criticizing others. What does he really know? That is the question. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves giving out that dangerous drug advice.

What I claim can be found in textbooks written for graduate students in nutrition. The protein requirement for athletes has always been overstated. Maybe bodybuilders should drink more water because

that is what muscles are mostly made of. All this bunk about protein is total bullshit and a disgrace to the magazines and everyone involved.

I don't recognize the nutrition standards of the Australian government or any other government.

Yes water is the key to unlocking potential muscle growth.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #126 on: October 14, 2013, 07:58:59 PM »
Yes water is the key to unlocking potential muscle growth.
im going to start replacing my macros with water. Protein, fat, who needs em? Muscle.is made of water, after all!!! Here I come 5 gallons a day, im gonna get hyyugggeee!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #127 on: October 14, 2013, 09:01:40 PM »
im going to start replacing my macros with water. Protein, fat, who needs em? Muscle.is made of water, after all!!! Here I come 5 gallons a day, im gonna get hyyugggeee!

The Basille Principles 101

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: October 14, 2013, 09:05:07 PM »
don't it's useless.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #129 on: October 14, 2013, 10:33:25 PM »
The Basile Principles 101

Typical musclehead. Can you detect irony and facetiousness when it is obvious? 2/3 of a muscle cell is H2O. Does that mean a bodybuilder should up the water intake?

Bodybuilders are so thick they wouldn't know the truth is it hit them in the face.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #130 on: October 14, 2013, 10:39:48 PM »

Typical musclehead. Can you detect irony and facetiousness when it is obvious? 2/3 of a muscle cell is H2O. Does that mean a bodybuilder should up the water intake?

Bodybuilders are so thick they wouldn't know the truth is it hit them in the face.

You are no gentleman, Vince Gaysile. 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #131 on: October 14, 2013, 11:28:26 PM »
LOL. What simpletons. Do any of you think you can dismiss someone like me in person? Not in your lifetime. On the net you hide behind anonymity and call someone who betters you in a discussion all manner of names. Typical Getbig heroes. If your 'mates' here laugh then you feel supported and chuckle with glee. People have tried every putdown that means anything and I am still here. Try refuting my theories instead. Well, most here are not equipped to do that so resort to using ridicule. Those strategies say much more about you than me.

I am not an homosexual but why is that a putdown on Getbig? Well, because the guys here are insecure so they fear that label.

Taunts about being stupid don't work, either. That stooge, Bob Chick, tried that many times but failed. It really is sad to think that the so many guys who lift weights are thickheads. Sad but true, nevertheless.

So what is left? Oh, yes, I must be old and senile. Yeah, that is it. I must have forgetten everything I have learned.

The last resort is to label someone a pedo. That really is pathetic and goes against the spirit of both Getbig and the internet. The moderators don't remove most of that garbage so why is that?

Since these labels and insult don't work what then?

Oh, yes, keep taking supplements because that is what the magazines and champs tell you. Use free weights. That's it. If you don't get big then use drugs. If even the drugs fail then just come to Getbig and insult everyone. Guaranteed

fun for everyone.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: October 14, 2013, 11:36:01 PM »
Vince, you used to be respectable. And I really mean that. What happened?
A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #133 on: October 14, 2013, 11:51:51 PM »
you realize he was full of shit right?
this will come as a shock to many many others .. "oh btw, your "idol" mentzer was a druggie who ranted about stuff to set himself apart and do not expect a balanced smart aproach from an unbalanced individual".

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #134 on: October 15, 2013, 12:17:54 AM »
LOL. What simpletons. Do any of you think you can dismiss someone like me in person? Not in your lifetime. On the net you hide behind anonymity and call someone who betters you in a discussion all manner of names. Typical Getbig heroes. If your 'mates' here laugh then you feel supported and chuckle with glee. People have tried every putdown that means anything and I am still here. Try refuting my theories instead. Well, most here are not equipped to do that so resort to using ridicule. Those strategies say much more about you than me.

I am not an homosexual but why is that a putdown on Getbig? Well, because the guys here are insecure so they fear that label.

Taunts about being stupid don't work, either. That stooge, Bob Chick, tried that many times but failed. It really is sad to think that the so many guys who lift weights are thickheads. Sad but true, nevertheless.

So what is left? Oh, yes, I must be old and senile. Yeah, that is it. I must have forgetten everything I have learned.

The last resort is to label someone a pedo. That really is pathetic and goes against the spirit of both Getbig and the internet. The moderators don't remove most of that garbage so why is that?

Oh, yes, keep taking supplements because that is what the magazines and champs tell you. Use free weights. That's it. If you don't get big then use drugs. If even the drugs fail then just come to Getbig and insult everyone. Guaranteed

fun for everyone.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #135 on: October 15, 2013, 04:06:58 AM »

fun for everyone.

You were asked numerous times to cite any textbook or authoritative source that supported your claim that 50g of protein is all that's needed for maximal hypertrophy.  ONE.

And what did you do?  You linked a messaging board as your "credible source".  surely it would be a simple matter for a great mind such as yourself to find a published source supporting your claims, no?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #136 on: October 15, 2013, 05:08:16 AM »
I don't have my textbook on nutrition as I gave it to my son and it was lost or borrowed. However, I agree with Mike Mentzer about the protein requirement.

http://www.highintensity.net/Forums/ViewTopic.asp?topic_id=1235

Well, can you give an example of an institute of higher learning with a credible nutrition course?
Perhaps we can find out what books they use.

I think Mentzer was honest and meant well, but he made some very simple mistakes with that protein comment. It's not like protein metabolism is that efficient a process, where 100% of that 1 gram of protein you get in that carrot goes to that new muscle being built. You only need to skim that WHO report I linked to to see how much more complicated it is. I'm no expert on protein metabolism, I don't really know shit, but I'm still confident Mentzer is way off.

So, give me a name of a university or other institution you think is credible.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: October 15, 2013, 05:12:19 AM »

you fail to adress heme-iron u wang admiring old fart
A

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #138 on: October 15, 2013, 05:55:59 AM »
Basile whats the name of the textbook you gave your son and who is the author?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #139 on: October 15, 2013, 06:11:56 AM »
Basile whats the name of the textbook you gave your son and who is the author?
I think it was Arnold's Encyclopedia Of Bodybuilding with all the pictures torn out.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: October 15, 2013, 06:21:15 AM »
you fail to adress heme-iron u wang admiring old fart

Are you suggesting that Vince bumzeal's favourite isolation machine is a rampant rabbit, Johnny?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: October 15, 2013, 06:26:38 AM »
Are you suggesting that Vince bumzeal's favourite isolation machine is a rampant rabbit, Johnny?
vince is an ass he will never give thanks when someone compliments him
he will never admit hes wrong on anything
he has no ability to even comment on heme-iron
he feels everyone is his enemy

these things make him stupid, i actually want to help the guy and let him understand about eating heme-iron all hes ever done is attack me while ive complimented him many times to be his friend in order for to get him to listen about the dangers of heme-iron to SAVE his life. if i could i would go to vinces house and tie him up and teach him the ways
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #142 on: October 15, 2013, 06:31:07 AM »
vince is an ass he will never give thanks when someone compliments him
he will never admit hes wrong on anything
he has no ability to even comment on heme-iron
he feels everyone is his enemy

these things make him stupid, i actually want to help the guy and let him understand about eating heme-iron all hes ever done is attack me while ive complimented him many times to be his friend in order for to get him to listen about the dangers of heme-iron to SAVE his life. if i could i would go to vinces house and tie him up and teach him the ways
He is still upset because Arnold placed him in the Mr Universe. So he lashes out a master in nutrition like Falcon and chases Goodrum around in every thread bashing him but he really wants Goodrum as a sex partner.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #143 on: October 15, 2013, 11:44:59 AM »

if i could i would go to vinces house and tie him up and teach him the ways

This

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #144 on: October 15, 2013, 11:56:31 AM »
Does Vince have the wherewithal to be trolling?  I cannot think of any other explanation.  He's not unintelligent... usually you have to be stupid to be this delusional

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #145 on: October 15, 2013, 11:58:45 AM »
Does Vince have the wherewithal to be trolling?  I cannot think of any other explanation.  He's not unintelligent... usually you have to be stupid to be this delusional
hes getting to that age where he thinks he knows everythinf becausenhes fucking old.

reality is hes just fucking ignorant and an asshole.