Author Topic: Craig Titus, rec drug rumours?  (Read 24937 times)

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
Craig Titus, rec drug rumours?
« on: December 29, 2005, 10:55:39 PM »
Many on this board and even Bob Chicherillo on fox mentioned Rec drugs and used inuendo to insinuate Craig was heavily into rec drugs at the time of his arrest.  Is this just speculation because of his lack of size, or is there any proof? Any witnesses?

I just think it is a little unfair to accuse Craig of this unless we have better evidence than him being down in size.

Mabey he went clean and didnt train or eat properly?
shotgun on the team

SupplementGuy

• Getbig III
  • I'm the kind of a person who's the type of dog...
Re: Craig Titus, rec drug rumours?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2005, 11:00:31 PM »
and maybe he torched a body in the back of his wife's car
SG ::)

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2005, 11:03:42 PM »
and maybe he torched a body in the back of his wife's car
SG ::)

So according to your logic anyone who looses weight must use rec drugs? ::)
shotgun on the team

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2005, 11:35:08 PM »
There's been no denial by anyone on this board (including their most ardent defenders) that Craig & Kelly lived a pretty rough lifestyle, which included recreational drugs, non-traditional sexual practices, and more.

Those elements of their life could play a key role in their defense, as their attorney will demonstrate that they were mitigating factors in anything the couple may have done. 

If character witnesses are called, they'll be asked to vouch for the fact that Craig & Kelly had a certain familiarity with party drugs. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2005, 11:35:44 PM »
Craig had been chain smoking for about 6 months now.

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2005, 12:48:16 AM »
Craig had been chain smoking for about 6 months now.

You A R E kidding right . . . (seriously)

No F'ing way.
1 life 1 liver

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2005, 01:00:50 AM »
There's been no denial by anyone on this board (including their most ardent defenders) that Craig & Kelly lived a pretty rough lifestyle, which included recreational drugs, non-traditional sexual practices, and more.

Those elements of their life could play a key role in their defense, as their attorney will demonstrate that they were mitigating factors in anything the couple may have done. 

If character witnesses are called, they'll be asked to vouch for the fact that Craig & Kelly had a certainly familiarity with party drugs. 

If they are called they better be prepared to say they saw them using and not just heresay. Everyone on this board "knows" they use but how many of use have actually witnessed it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2005, 01:01:40 AM »
You A R E kidding right . . . (seriously)

No F'ing way.

Very true.

Craig was a 2 pack a day guy since this summer.

Meth is a hell of a drug

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2005, 03:27:11 AM »
chick did good on tv and stuck to the script about their drug use 

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2005, 04:15:30 AM »
Very true.

Craig was a 2 pack a day guy since this summer.

Meth is a hell of a drug
Are you serious?

Again why say " Meth is a hell of a drug" unless you have proof Craig was using.

Im not saying you were wrong, but how do you know about his meth use and chain smoking, or did you just here about it on here?
shotgun on the team

befit124

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2005, 06:45:46 AM »
Chick should have kept his mouth shut about their recreational drug use. As athlete rep. he should never speak negative about someone he represents. As athlete rep. he should be trying to disspell any rumors of drug use by any athlete (recreational or supplemental)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2005, 06:50:38 AM »
If you require fiction, stick with Flex and Iron Age. I'd prefer to know what's actually happening.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2005, 07:03:07 AM »
Are you serious?

Again why say " Meth is a hell of a drug" unless you have proof Craig was using.

Im not saying you were wrong, but how do you know about his meth use and chain smoking, or did you just here about it on here?

I've spoken with enough people on the phone that detailed meetings with Craig for 'business' purposes to know that it's a pretty safe assumption.

befit124

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2005, 08:23:40 AM »
How can you be an athlete rep. and throw someone under the bus on national tv. I have know doubts that they did rec. drugs but you don't talk about it on national tv, and I may be wrong but didn't CT sign for Shawn and Bob to be athlete reps and these to men are the only 2 pros commenting on this story.....GO FIGURE....SHAWN AND BOB TALKING BAD ABOUT SOMEONE.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2005, 08:24:23 AM »
Yeah bro I heard the same, but did not know it was f' in 2 packs a day damn.

Meth is very bad, can't believe craig was even holding on at 225lbs.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2005, 08:29:16 AM »
Dude, where have you been?  You obviously have never been to one of the "extravaganzas" that Titus has thrown.  Well before the arrest Titus was using rec drugs.  Bob was very accurate, no innuendo there. 

deeznutz

Your right I havent been to a Titus after party, but I remember when Ron Harris wrote an article on the Titus after party he attended and talked about drugs being there, which really pissed off Titus.

So you are saying that "Titus was a rec drug user long before the arrest because you saw him do drugs at one of his parties"?

240- so meth was his poison of choice?
shotgun on the team

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2005, 08:31:25 AM »
240- so meth was his poison of choice?

that's the WORD on the street.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2005, 08:34:06 AM »
befit-

Craig is NOT an active member of the IFBB.

I don't "represent" Craig as an individual, even if he was in the IFBB...I represent the ATHLETES as a collective group.

I'm not asked to be on these shows to represent Craig or Kelly, or to defend them (thats their lawyers job). I'm asked to give MY opinion and insight on the matter, from MY perspective.

Damian

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2005, 08:37:14 AM »
It's not easy going on live TV anyway. Good job Chick.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2005, 08:38:45 AM »
befit-

Craig is NOT an active member of the IFBB.

I don't "represent" Craig as an individual, even if he was in the IFBB...I represent the ATHLETES as a collective group.

I'm not asked to be on these shows to represent Craig or Kelly, or to defend them (thats their lawyers job). I'm asked to give MY opinion and insight on the matter, from MY perspective.

Chick, you're handling this case like a stone cold pro.

I must admit, I cannot criticize a single move you've made so far in this.

Keep up the good work!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2005, 08:53:04 AM »
Bob has done an outstanding job, which everyone seems to concur on.

I don't think I have read one single negative post about how he has handled this situation in the press.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2005, 09:00:08 AM »
Most bodybuilders I know that use drugs recreationally, usually start with painkillers due to the heavy stress put on their joints and whole body for that mater.  They feel great and are able to train harder with more wieght and no pain.  Now the payback.  Painkillers are highly addictive and it doesn't take long when a seeming necessity becomes full blown addiction.  You hurt you pop a few more pills, thinking you can stop when ever you want right, wrong.  Vicodan quickly become percodan, than oxycontin and at around .50 - 1.00 per milligram, you have a very expensive habit that can only be supported by dealing.  In time you can't get the oxycontin  and their's no vacation for an addiction, so someone tells you heroin is practically the same thing.  It basically is so no your a full blown junkie without even trying.  That's the sad part about pharmaceuticals you legally get than quickly turn into something less than legal.  It becomes so bad you need a dose just to put your shoes on and shave.  Your whole life becomes getting high and getting tomorrows dose, than you can get on with what's left of a broken down life.  No one starts out and says "I think I'll become a junkie".  When you play with fire......  The ONLY smart thing to do is don't use.  Like the old saying goes.  One's too many and a thousand aren't enough.  How true. 
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2005, 09:03:12 AM »
Two paks a day? Interesting. Heavy into rec drug at the time of the arrest? Interesting.

Once again, rumors that are circulating even there is no facts, rhyme or reason.  Yes, in the party scene and at the after parties, there were people who looked they were having fun, but Craig was a businessman during these parties.

You may think they were all fun and games, but you needed to shell out money, calculate how many peopel came via the door, make sure the expenses are paid with the appropriate club owners, and handle any problems. When I went to these parties, Craig wasnt on stuff. He was handling lots of situations, from people who wanted to get in for free, to ticket sales, to people who wanted friends to come in, to just talking with people. You needed to be sharp for that so you don't lose out on your investment in these parties.

And of course, there are people who have come and said that they did party heavily and have some fun. And so have many others in this industry, in the Hollywood scene, and in any other sport too.

Don't forget. We only know one side of the story. In time, we will find out the rest.

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2005, 09:22:24 AM »
I tempered my words - you never know how many others here
would ever make the horrendous decision to smoke cigarettes.
V E R Y  BAD  habit for anyone much less *world class* athletes . . .

Un f!!cking beleivably dumb series of life choices for Craig the dumbass!

Certainly not many (I f!!cking hope) at this high a of level
of competive acheivments use tobacco products, WTF man!

No wonder Craig (and Kelly both) look like utter sh!t ! ! !
1 life 1 liver

befit124

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2005, 09:31:37 AM »
I'm not defending or condemning anyone. I am keeping an open mind. I'm sure justice will be done.  Bob said defense is the lawyers job, well so is prosecution. I just think people shouldn't make comments on national tv about drug use when they are not so squeaky clean themselves. By law steroids and recreational drugs are classified the same. Any drug use in bodybuilding should never be mentioned. One type of use brings attention to the use of the other. I agree that Bob did a very professional job and has done a good job as rep., I just feel the drug comment was not necessary. I applaud the other pros for not commenting on this.