Author Topic: Craig Titus, rec drug rumours?  (Read 25116 times)

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
Re: Craig Titus, rec drug rumours?
« Reply #75 on: December 31, 2005, 10:53:35 AM »
Quality posts (thoughts and valid viewpoints)

OR quantity of post (many ill' thought BS)

?Hmmmm?
1 life 1 liver

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #76 on: December 31, 2005, 11:09:51 AM »
Bottom line:

Craig and Kelly were coke & meth users.

They were burning bridges faster than Sherman in Atlanta. 

They killed, burned, lied, and fled.

They got caught and now they're being arrogant.

They're not bodybuilders, they're not steroid abusers, they're not athletes or IFBB members.

They're criminals, drug users, drug dealers, and killers.

Period.

W O W  Man! 
1 life 1 liver

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: December 31, 2005, 12:24:39 PM »
doing whatever it takes to look "good"(even though you end up looking worse),
doing whatever it takes to keep a degenerate husband satisfied(even though you lose your soul doing it),
doing whatever it takes to stay in the public eye(even though you end up looking like a fool),
doing whatever it takes to make money(even if it means ripping off people),
doing whatever it takes to keep your secrets quiet(even if it means killing somebody,
doing whatever it takes to hide evidence (albeit in the most stupid way possible)

live by the sword, die by the sword

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #78 on: December 31, 2005, 12:25:47 PM »
I never wanted to kill somebody when I was rolling. 

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: December 31, 2005, 01:10:43 PM »
Someone has to bring a least a resemblance of reality in here.

177 posts now.

Thank you. 

FreakBB7243

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: December 31, 2005, 01:45:20 PM »

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #81 on: December 31, 2005, 05:55:45 PM »
I never wanted to kill somebody when I was rolling. 

Nobody, except for a true sociopath, ever wants to kill someone...

... but sometimes it becomes necessary.

And sometimes, if you're a hothead like Tutus, it just happens.
Ron: "I am lazy."

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: December 31, 2005, 08:59:22 PM »
Because the "athlete rep" thing is a make believe title. There is no real union, hence, no viable "athlete rep."

Bodybuilding is neither a sport or an industry and thus these job titles mean nothing. It's would be like having a "contestant rep" for beauty contestants, aside from the fact that the whole beauty contest thing is about 10,000 times bigger than bodybuilding.

The whole bodybuilding cumunity thinks "bodybuilding" is far more than it is. It's an uncoordinated, unorganized sideshow. And that is all it will ever be.

It is and will remain an embarrassing Saturday night event in dark high school auditoriums.
this is the most realistic post  on here in a longtime!  reality hurts!

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: December 31, 2005, 09:04:08 PM »
Craig was a 200-pound chainsmoking methhead when captured.

Why are you saying steroid abuser, and not meth abuser?

Also, they are NOT IFBB members- they denounced the IFBB to start theie own federation.
why are you and chick saying meth abusers and not steroid abusers also? have either one of you been inside craigs brain or given him truth serumto prove he wasnt juiced a week or so before the killings?
 again you dont gain 50 lbs from one weekl of juicing , so he could have just started a enormous cycle! he could have been doing rec,. drugs and steroids at the time, who knows!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #84 on: December 31, 2005, 10:42:30 PM »
why are you and chick saying meth abusers and not steroid abusers also? have either one of you been inside craigs brain or given him truth serumto prove he wasnt juiced a week or so before the killings?
 again you dont gain 50 lbs from one weekl of juicing , so he could have just started a enormous cycle! he could have been doing rec,. drugs and steroids at the time, who knows!

He *could* have been sniffing glue or eating paintchips.

However, many people's account, his actions, his physical look, etc, ALL point to meth and not steroids.

Why are you wanting to have the word steroids used in this case? You do know the trickle down effect will hurt pro bodybuilding, right?

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: December 31, 2005, 10:52:10 PM »
He *could* have been sniffing glue or eating paintchips.

However, many people's account, his actions, his physical look, etc, ALL point to meth and not steroids.

Why are you wanting to have the word steroids used in this case? You do know the trickle down effect will hurt pro bodybuilding, right?
pro bodybuilding isnt going up , down or sideways regardless of the case ! pro bodybuilding will be what is forever  and the gay population will continue to fill the auditotiums! ;D

to me roid rage could be just as much a factor as any other alternatives mentioned, so theres no reason to rule it out till the court case is over!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 01, 2006, 07:08:02 AM »
I have missed much of this but as anybody thought maybe Greg was into the MOB or maybe a big gang for drug money?  He could have owed them big doe and this was their way of hurting him and his wife?  Kind of framing him and her with this murder?

They could have made them kill their friend and deal with the subsequent setup.  They work in evil ways you know?

If this has been gone over I'm sorry, just a thought.

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #87 on: January 01, 2006, 12:20:13 PM »
Well, it is a well-established fact that KR did have some issues with the white stuff back in the day, and E's were a pretty common deal with both. As far as meth.. that's pretty serious, and I can't imagine them being that dumb, but I know Titus was a real Nubain user at one point.  I dunno....

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 01, 2006, 12:39:22 PM »

So.........it was really this Greg guy?     Was he the butler?              ::)

Craig.... Greg   potato....patato   ;D

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: January 01, 2006, 05:20:25 PM »
You do know the trickle down effect will hurt pro bodybuilding, right?

How exactly will it hurt pro bodybuilding? And who gives a crap?

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: January 01, 2006, 05:22:41 PM »
Craig was a 200-pound chainsmoking methhead when captured.

Why are you saying steroid abuser, and not meth abuser?

Also, they are NOT IFBB members- they denounced the IFBB to start theie own federation.

It's more than obvious he's a steroid user/abuser. I have no idea if he used meth. Do you?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #91 on: January 01, 2006, 05:22:47 PM »
How exactly will it hurt pro bodybuilding? And who gives a crap?

for those of us that like to buy magazines and follow pro contests, a collapse of the supplement companies would mean something

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: January 01, 2006, 05:25:23 PM »
for those of us that like to buy magazines and follow pro contests, a collapse of the supplement companies would mean something

a callapse of the supplement companies? WTF are you talking about?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #93 on: January 01, 2006, 05:26:20 PM »

the demise of these companies will be natural
not a result of government fiat

suckmymuscle

« Reply #94 on: January 01, 2006, 11:27:38 PM »
Two paks a day? Interesting. Heavy into rec drug at the time of the arrest? Interesting.

Once again, rumors that are circulating even there is no facts, rhyme or reason.  Yes, in the party scene and at the after parties, there were people who looked they were having fun, but Craig was a businessman during these parties.

You may think they were all fun and games, but you needed to shell out money, calculate how many peopel came via the door, make sure the expenses are paid with the appropriate club owners, and handle any problems. When I went to these parties, Craig wasnt on stuff. He was handling lots of situations, from people who wanted to get in for free, to ticket sales, to people who wanted friends to come in, to just talking with people. You needed to be sharp for that so you don't lose out on your investment in these parties.

And of course, there are people who have come and said that they did party heavily and have some fun. And so have many others in this industry, in the Hollywood scene, and in any other sport too.

Don't forget. We only know one side of the story. In time, we will find out the rest.

C'mon, Ron! We all know Titus is a major coke-head and drug abuser. He was even arrested, in 1995, for selling MDMA. Also, remember that sauce is illegal and Titus, as a pro bodybuilder, abused a lot of that, too. Please, Ron...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #95 on: January 02, 2006, 04:57:15 AM »
lol  yeah  wasnt that a "cash only" party. 

STANG50

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: January 02, 2006, 07:11:29 AM »
Befit your are a dumbass. Chik is doing the right thing. All this is going to bring more eyes looking into BB. The gov't is already on a steroid with hunt.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #97 on: January 02, 2006, 07:22:35 AM »
Befit your are a dumbass. Chik is doing the right thing. All this is going to bring more eyes looking into BB. The gov't is already on a steroid with hunt.

stang has a dell keyboard   LOL

befit124

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: January 02, 2006, 11:10:57 AM »
Why am I a dumb ass, I just had an opinion on things, and you are sooo right about all this bringing more eyes to bodybuilding. That is why the talk of drug use should be left out of national tv interviews. These are just a dumbasses thoughts though.

marcie999

• Getbig III
  • History is written by buggers who weren't there
« Reply #99 on: January 09, 2006, 08:25:54 PM »
man this stuff makes my head spin.

down under, all we have to go on is what you guys say, its not in the news at all.

i would hope the athletes reps, the BB dudes who take the competitors money as fees and all the royalties from their pics and magazine features would just get together and provide some sort of united front. baseball guys and football seem to try and protect their own. the guy isnt an IFBB member now, but he was. and he was a very public figure and he did as much good as coming across as successful in a misunderstood low paying sport as anyone else.

ok he had some "stuff" going on in private but some BB relish being bad boys and living hard while working their asses off in the gym. the rest like gossiping about it. so what? i went and saw him when he came out to compete in australia and he brought some interest to the competition with the kamali thing and his presence on stage. we'll have to wait for the trial to see what comes out, about the murdered woman, and kelly's role in all this. let alone any others who may be involved. i am sure there is enough there for the BB world to focus on what he accomplished as a competitor, and show patience as the legal process plays out. ultimately craig titus will have to face his day in court and get his say.

two world class performers are centre stage with this matter. try and salvage what can be saved and dont give outsiders any more opportunity to turn BB into something to be ashamed of. i'm sure BB will survive members breaking the law and being punished for it, as doctors, lawyers and other athletes have in the past. the question is, how big a role will the representatives and those running the competitions and magazines have played in the damage to this sport? ratings hungry media will be knocking on your doors, especially when the trial begins.

the world is watching.

make us proud.
Ripleeeyyyyyyyyyyy