Author Topic: Interview with Mike Morris  (Read 10983 times)

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
Re: Interview with Mike Morris
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2005, 02:08:55 PM »
I appreciate the honesty too but it goes to show (at least to me), how much of a difference taking an abundance of steroids without much of break and doing small cycles (2) a year really makes.

I have a good friend that juices once a year for 12 weeks at about 750 mg a week. He looks amazingly good and although he never gains more than 7-10 pounds ever cycle, he keeps those gains untill his next cycle. He also doesnt get discouraged with stength loss after his cycle because his strength increase doesnt differ so much from that dose and length of cycle than what it was naturally, he just makes quality muscle mass gains.

750 mg a week is not a "small" cycle.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2005, 04:01:45 PM »
That sad thing about this interview is that some idiots are going to try these dosages. I hope they don't and learn from other peoples experiences.

Mike is sending a strong  message...best wishes Mike.
JM

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2005, 04:16:51 PM »
Mike and got to know each other over the last 1 1/2 year and all I can say is that he is a great person. He is very honest, down to earth, and funny. I respect him greatly!!
All the best Mike

Your friend
TJ

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2005, 05:46:33 PM »

I don't know if anyone's gonna think any of that bullshit, but I just wanna say up front that it's not.   
On promuscle a couple of guys are saying that MM was living the same "lifestyle" as Tom Prince i.e. that there were other substances that are more likely to have caused his kidney problems. Comments?

wgtnmuscle1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2005, 08:10:26 PM »
yes mike is a really nice and honest guy
met him at the 2005 aussie gp this year
and spoke to him after the pre judging for a while
all the best ;D

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2006, 03:55:51 AM »
750 mg a week is not a "small" cycle.
considering that 400-600mg a week is a newb cycle
real men= no rubbers

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2006, 05:07:27 AM »
mmmm
honrst interveiw...
hmmm im skeptical to that...
simply because with bb the honestly usually comes afterthey have wrecked themselves healthwise so the have no choice other than to be "honest"
a la milios synthol .. would he have been honest had he not nearly killed himself.. and the list goes on... prince.. flex... etc etc
choice is an illusion

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2006, 11:04:22 AM »
are there pics of him from that show?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2006, 11:50:47 AM »
From the pictures on his website,he looked damn good at 98 North Americas.His waist really got out of control as a pro.How come everyone that turns pro totally switches what has worked for them and tries to put on 30lbs of muscle in a year?We 're really gonna see this current group of pros have some serious health problems and start dropping like flies.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2006, 07:20:28 PM »
in my opinion the only anabolic steroid  that screws with the kidneys is trenbalone. i took it for 4 weeks and my lower middle back(kidney area) hurt like hell. i couldn't even walk up stairs. i quit it immediately. i believe alot of the pros abuse tren for precontest to  get hard as hell. i think its one of the dirtiest steroids out there and will never touch it again.
real men= no rubbers

Getting bigger

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2006, 09:10:02 PM »
Does anyone have those crazy pre-contest photos that was posted a long while ago? Was it Toronto?

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2006, 09:42:35 PM »
in my opinion the only anabolic steroid  that screws with the kidneys is trenbalone. i took it for 4 weeks and my lower middle back(kidney area) hurt like hell. i couldn't even walk up stairs. i quit it immediately. i believe alot of the pros abuse tren for precontest to  get hard as hell. i think its one of the dirtiest steroids out there and will never touch it again.

High blood pressure puts alot of strain on the kidneys. I doesn't have to be a substance in particular..hey a few buckets of KFC could do it...it depends on each individual.
JM

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2006, 10:13:18 PM »
That was a refreshing interview. We should understand that active pros (for the most part) are not willing to discuss anabolic usage because it may endanger their endorsement opps or their liberty (steroid crackdowns going on everywhere).

Thanks Mike and best of health to you.

And Mike always got shafted at the NOC. He looked much better than Titus and Kamali in 03.

Special "Mike Fan" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2006, 10:14:50 PM »
That was a refreshing interview. We should understand that active pros (for the most part) are not willing to discuss anabolic usage because it may endanger their endorsement opps or their liberty (steroid crackdowns going on everywhere).

Thanks Mike and best of health to you.

And Mike always got shafted at the NOC. He looked much better than Titus and Kamali in 03.

Special "Mike Fan" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2006, 10:45:21 PM »
Jimmy M c'mon, a smart guy like you trying to compare the risks of bodybuilding drug abuse to eating KFC...wtf, c'mon, please.
If you mean some guys won't tolerate the high levels of drugs used the same, well, that is true.
I am thrilled a pro finally stood up and said enough of this insanity, my overall well being is more important and I refuse to quit the sport.

Hey Howard..I totally agree with you. I was just responding to a previous post that mentioned Parabolan effects the kidneys. ..
JM

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2006, 08:51:34 AM »
Hey Howard..I totally agree with you. I was just responding to a previous post that mentioned Parabolan effects the kidneys. ..

Oh ok, how someone can be sure a certain drug will target certain organ tissue , now that is ignorant.
Hey Jimmy any plans to compete in 2006? Are you still with Parillo? What is happening in your bodybuilding career right now?   Thanks, Happy New year, Howard

manofsteel

• Getbig II
  • My Anger is My Fuel
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2006, 07:08:29 PM »
We live to bodybuild not bodybuild to live.  Big Mike stay healthy.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2006, 09:52:05 PM »
Props to Mike for sharing.

"Would you consider competing outside the IFBB in some of the natural federations?

Yeah I would, but most of them require at least a year natural. I'm trying to get some input from natural bodybuilders about how they'd feel if I did steroids for 15 years, came off for a year and then competed naturally. I wouldn't want anyone to think I was cheating. If there was an organization where I could compete again naturally, I would love to. I just wouldn't want to get any bad press or bad vibes."

Ask Matt T. I'm sure a lifetime natural like him would not mind.
HAHA, RON.....

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2006, 10:39:08 PM »
Oh ok, how someone can be sure a certain drug will target certain organ tissue , now that is ignorant.
Hey Jimmy any plans to compete in 2006? Are you still with Parillo? What is happening in your bodybuilding career right now?   Thanks, Happy New year, Howard

Well..my competition days are over.and my supplement line is coming..I  have downsized alot and finaly have my "lines" back and I have been traveling doing appearances and lectures. It's much more rewarding to me at this time of my life. I shot for all the mags 3 mnoths ago in LA so look for them starting Feb. I have attached a few pics from them by Alex Ardenti (had a great time) and Robert Rieff. My product line will officially be ready to purchasse March 3rd but for those who ate busting my chops. Threy can go on ther now and order. It is a secure site, The graphics are rrady but those who have been taking them know what they are and do.

please visit my site for any questions, advice or just to chat and bounce some things off me.As everyone knows..I hold no punches.
The site is  www.jimmymentis.com. please visit and it will be upgraded monthly.

Here are a few pics from 2 months ago. along with a poster that I will be speaking January 29th

Happy New Year to everyone!!!

JM

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2006, 05:13:56 AM »
Jimmy, you retired?

Speak on this, please.

What was your reason?

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2006, 07:53:40 AM »
hi!

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2006, 09:02:53 AM »
Jimmy, you retired?

Speak on this, please.

What was your reason?

There were many reasons...but here is  one of them. ...I look better...LOLOL. Hey, If you want get deeper...hit me with some questions. As many know me..I'll say it like it is.
JM

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2006, 01:08:56 PM »
you a little like Arnold with smaller arms.

c-u-n-hell

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2006, 09:07:03 AM »
There were many reasons...but here is  one of them. ...I look better...LOLOL. Hey, If you want get deeper...hit me with some questions. As many know me..I'll say it like it is.
great physique bro keep up the good work and post ypour routine so everyone on here can try and copy it too

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2006, 03:54:36 PM »
I will post anything you guys need. I'm alway willing to help.  Here's another pic taken by Mike Neveux last month.
JM