Author Topic: This guy at the store looking at Flex magazine....  (Read 13491 times)

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
This guy at the store looking at Flex magazine....
« on: December 30, 2005, 12:18:49 AM »
  I was at the store browsing the magazines and I saw this guy that looked to be in his late 40s pic up a Flex magazine. This guy was wearing a dirty gray t-shirt with a beer gut hanging out. haha. He had decent forearms and that's about it. So I kinda leaned a little bit to see what article he was looking at and he got this self-conscisous look on his face and put it back on the rack. hahaha. He must have been thinking - golly, I wonder if this magazine will reveal the secrets I need to get big like the pros. hahahahahahahahahahahaha haha!
"Shut the F up and train"

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
Re: This guy at the store looking at Flex magazine....
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2005, 12:59:26 AM »
  I was at the store browsing the magazines and I saw this guy that looked to be in his late 40s pic up a Flex magazine. This guy was wearing a dirty gray t-shirt with a beer gut hanging out. haha. He had decent forearms and that's about it. So I kinda leaned a little bit to see what article he was looking at and he got this self-conscisous look on his face and put it back on the rack. hahaha. He must have been thinking - golly, I wonder if this magazine will reveal the secrets I need to get big like the pros. hahahahahahahahahahahaha haha!

tell me about it. I've seen many
I am a mini beast

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2005, 08:16:33 AM »
Maybe he didn't like you readin over his f'kn shoulder like a nosey douche.    >:(

:D

MOS

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2005, 08:17:39 AM »
he probably thought you were a fag for staring at him and from the sound of it, he'd be right.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2005, 08:20:47 AM »
Yes he is gayer then gayclub Lorenzo on a ski trip.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2005, 08:26:45 AM »
Maybe i didn't like you readin over my f'kn shoulder like a nosey douche.    >:(

MOS
::)

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2005, 08:30:30 AM »

I was only looking to see if I had any shots in that issue and now I get this abuse!

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2005, 08:42:45 AM »

Sounds like your the loser and not the other guy.
The House that Ruth built

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2005, 08:45:05 AM »
Maybe he didn't like you readin over his f'kn shoulder like a nosey douche.    >:(

MOS

Translation... MOS was the fat guy in the store

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2005, 08:57:11 AM »
he probably thought you were a fag for staring at him and from the sound of it, he'd be right.

Judges.

We need a ruling: Owning?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2005, 09:02:11 AM »
Judges.

i vote yes!

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2005, 10:23:48 AM »
Sounds like your the loser and not the other guy.

I'm going to agree with this.

Sean-DeMarco

• Getbig III
  • "A year from now, you'll wish you started today."
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2005, 11:11:14 AM »

....Is this what this forum's come to? An out of shape guy gets ridiculed for wanting to better himself? This thread gets the thumbs down. ~ >:(
~Sean-DeMarco

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2005, 11:31:11 AM »

....Is this what this forum's come to? An out of shape guy gets ridiculed for wanting to better himself? This thread gets the thumbs down. ~ >:(

I agree. We all have to start somewhere.

Then again, maybe he was just a gay schmoe looking for jerk off material......... :-X
HAHA, RON.....

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2005, 11:34:42 AM »

WELL SAID BRO, I AGREE!!!
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2005, 11:35:40 AM »
I'm going to agree with this.
I THIRD THAT MOTION, "MANSONVIER"=OWNED.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2005, 11:43:05 AM »
Translation... MOS was the fat guy in the store

Good to have you back Show!!

MOS

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2005, 11:47:49 AM »
all u guys love talking shit, i think they have a board for that, go there!

muscle
muscle

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2005, 11:49:28 AM »

What does picking up Flex magazine have to do with bettering oneself?  If this poor guy follows what the magazine preaches, he'll be worse off.  He'll blow his money on a whole slew of overpriced useless supplements and the training programs "by the champs" that he reads about will destroy him if he tries to emulate them.  So he'd be better off not being exposed to the lies inside the magazine.  BIG GUNS in 5 WEEKS!!!  ha ha ha

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2005, 12:05:24 PM »
Good to have you back Show!!

MOS

Thanks man.  Work is actually work right now.  Sucks!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2005, 12:11:33 PM »
Thanks man.  Work is actually work right now.  Sucks!

I hate that shit, I had to actually work yesterday too......and I had threads to post in!

Well, at least I'm off today, but you enjoy bein at work!

LOL!!  Work-pwned!

MOS

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2005, 12:38:14 PM »

....Is this what this forum's come to? An out of shape guy gets ridiculed for wanting to better himself?

That would be convincing--if it were true.  Alas, FLEX is not about self improvement or even getting into shape.  It is eye candy for people who want to see big muscle freaks: bodybuilding fans, wannabes, gays, the closet bi curious, etc.

There are plenty of real magazines and books that have real training and diet articles for getting into shape: Men’s Health, Men’s Fitness, etc.  I can’t pretend to know what the out of shape guy was thinking as he thumbed through the magazine but I seriously doubt he was thinking about “bettering himself.”  :-\

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2005, 12:58:28 PM »
Judges.

LOL  OWNED

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2005, 05:58:15 AM »
Don't worry Double XL, the Squad is taking over this little vulva.

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2005, 06:04:43 AM »
I can't believe that this guy is reading Flex.  What he should be doing is creating multiple handles on a bodybuilding website.  Way to go Sarcasm/Mars and True Adonis/Robocop!