Author Topic: Do you think Columbus discovered America first?  (Read 8266 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: Do you think Columbus discovered America first?
« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2013, 04:46:38 PM »
Of course they wouldn't. You are a fool. Would you take information that would cause a worldwide paradigm shift and present it to the world if it would affect your people? Of course you wouldn't. You'd sweep under the rug like it's been the last 500 plus years.

Esoteric knowledge privy only to the clinically insane. Gotcha.
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2013, 04:48:40 PM »
Some excerpts to bolster my opinion.

There are some suggestions that the Sargasso Sea may have been known to Mediterranean peoples before Columbus. Although this area is still hundreds of miles from the Americas, it is in the west Atlantic and nearer to them than Europe or Africa, and does raise questions about the capabilities of Old World ships.

A poem by the late 4th century AD author, Rufus Festus Avienus, describes a portion of the Atlantic as being covered with seaweed, citing a now-lost account by the 5th-century BC Carthaginian explorer Himilco the Navigator. Christopher Columbus and his men also noted the Sargasso Sea, and brought reports of the masses of seaweed on the surface.[104]

The Arab geographer Muhammad al-Idrisi in his geographical text, Nuzhatul Mushtaq, appears to mention the Sargasso Sea, and possibly the Americas. This work is often cited by proponents of pre-Columbian Andalusian-American contact theories. Al-Idrisi wrote the following on the Atlantic Ocean:

"The Commander of the Muslims Ali ibn Yusuf ibn Tashfin sent his admiral Ahmad ibn Umar, better known under the name of Raqsh al-Auzz to attack a certain island in the Atlantic, but he died before doing that. [...] Beyond this ocean of fogs it is not known what exists there. Nobody has the sure knowledge of it, because it is very difficult to traverse it. Its atmosphere is foggy, its waves are very strong, its dangers are perilous, its beasts are terrible, and its winds are full of tempests. There are many islands, some of which are inhabited, others are submerged. No navigator traverses them but bypasses them remaining near their coast. [...] And it was from the town of Lisbon that the adventurers set out known under the name of Mughamarin [seduced ones], penetrated the ocean of fogs and wanted to know what it contained and where it ended. [...] After sailing for twelve more days they perceived an island that seemed to be inhabited, and there were cultivated fields. They sailed that way to see what it contained. But soon barques encircled them and made them prisoners, and transported them to a miserable hamlet situated on the coast. There they landed. The navigators saw there people with red skin; there was not much hair on their body, the hair of their head was straight, and they were of high stature. Their women were of an extraordinary beauty."

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 14, 2013, 05:17:22 PM »
It is a shame that quality threads lose steam so quickly. Is it all trannies and cutdowns?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #78 on: October 14, 2013, 05:25:01 PM »
It is a shame that quality threads lose steam so quickly. Is it all trannies and cutdowns?

It got side tracked by the usual suspect.   PFalcon needs to come and to tell us the natives didn't die of small pox but heme iron.
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 14, 2013, 05:31:15 PM »

It got side tracked by the usual suspect.   PFalcon needs to come and to tell us the natives didn't die of small pox but heme iron.
They knew about buffalo wings far before the white man.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: October 14, 2013, 05:45:16 PM »
I said it earlier. I mean "outsiders" to America. Of course the Indians were here first.

Yeah but they came from China / Tibet via the old land connection which vanished below sea level 12000 years ago

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #81 on: October 14, 2013, 05:49:33 PM »
What we have here as I've said is true history being unearthed and descendants of Europeans (You all in case you couldn't figure that out) fighting with all their might to keep shit hidden or try to debunk it because it destroys the little fairy tale called America and it shows how evil and barbaric your forefathers were and you don't like it. Deal with it. Cause it aint going away and neither am I. You'll be hearing alot more of this as time goes on. Your insults fall upon deaf ears or in this case blind eyes.

GAME OVER

Milton Percival Wiggins Esquire, what ancient Hebrew wisdoms would ameliorate a plague of pimples of the buttocks?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 14, 2013, 05:50:01 PM »
Yeah but they came from China / Tibet via the old land connection which vanished below sea level 12000 years ago

Which makes this whole thing so awesome. All continents used to be connected. The fact that we all look different is a direct example of Darwin's theory . Each continent has its own look.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #83 on: October 14, 2013, 05:51:58 PM »

Siberian region and researchers believe there might have been multiple waves of various groups coming to the Western Hemisphere over the course of thousands of years.  Pretty interesting stuff.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #84 on: October 14, 2013, 06:01:31 PM »
Siberian region and researchers believe there might have been multiple waves of various groups coming to the Western Hemisphere over the course of thousands of years.  Pretty interesting stuff.
Man, I'm thinking of a Isley Brothers song...oh yeah...
"Atlantis"...

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: October 14, 2013, 06:16:05 PM »
Colombus was an evil bastard

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 14, 2013, 06:18:02 PM »
Colombus was an evil bastard
How so? Please give details. We would love to see them.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #87 on: October 14, 2013, 06:22:12 PM »

Colombus was Columbus's evil twin.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 14, 2013, 06:23:58 PM »
He allowed his mulatto navigator (among others) to help spread smallpox?
Apparently, he was a greedy inhumane person (to the Amerindians).

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: October 14, 2013, 06:24:49 PM »

Not trying to discredit u or anything but ill post stuff when my lunch break ends

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 14, 2013, 06:26:48 PM »
Not trying to discredit u or anything but ill post stuff when my lunch break ends
Not at all. I am not defending Columbus one way or the other. I made this thread to have a discussion amongst members.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #91 on: October 14, 2013, 06:30:18 PM »
  We should not lose wiggs to this bull shit.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #92 on: October 14, 2013, 06:53:30 PM »
Not at all. I am not defending Columbus one way or the other. I made this thread to have a discussion amongst members.

What is considered moral can vary from age to age.   Columbus acted in a manner that was common to his day. 
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 14, 2013, 06:54:55 PM »
What is considered moral can vary from age to age.   Columbus acted in a manner that was common to his day. 
Agreed. It was over 500 years ago.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #94 on: October 14, 2013, 06:57:58 PM »
Agreed. It was over 500 years ago.

Moral standards change with time.  Not many people would consider beating your wife a good thing but it was common place in the not so distant past.  It was actually considered the moral thing to do but few people would agree with that today.
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 14, 2013, 06:58:10 PM »
He allowed his mulatto navigator (among others) to help spread smallpox?
Apparently, he was a greedy inhumane person (to the Amerindians).

Columbus was ruthless as fuck in a time period when pretty much everybody was ruthless as fuck...he just had the power to back his shit up.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: October 14, 2013, 07:22:44 PM »
Columbus was ruthless as fuck in a time period when pretty much everybody was ruthless as fuck...he just had the power to back his shit up.
I believed it was reported that he was a mean fuck and got pulled off his later voyages...the Indians should have note and spread the word, that this was the narrative of how it goes down with them Euro-Peans.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #97 on: October 14, 2013, 07:32:03 PM »
The Red Man probably got jacked and leaned out on all that buffalo meat.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 14, 2013, 07:35:08 PM »
The Red Man probably got jacked and leaned out on all that buffalo meat.
Actually there is some truth to that. American Indians were taller that the Euros. This was attributed to the high protein diets that they had..this was for the mainland Indians. As far as the Tiano and Arawak Indians, I don't know...

agenda21nwo

« Reply #99 on: October 14, 2013, 08:30:41 PM »
Columbus was not first white man to discover America.      Swede discovered America.