Author Topic: Layne Norton confronted at Olympia  (Read 28979 times)

the trainer

Re: Layne Norton confronted at Olympia
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2013, 07:10:22 AM »
Hmmmm finally I made it to the big time!! After years, a post about me! :) (bios3training is my channel, it's ME!)

Haters Gona hate but I waited a long time to talk to layne face to face and not talk shit online. The whole bullshit thing is over and am happy to move on and at least let him know, some people have limits and will step to your face and shit could get hairy.

Thanks for posting this here. Have a lot of other vids up also which...... Will prolly get me torn apart here but that's how get big plays donuts ok!!

BioS3

You are a coward sissy boy, a real man will punch another man for talking shit not shake his hand like a little girl.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2013, 07:17:27 AM »
I get the feeling that homo3's mom has sucked more dicks than Annabelle Chong

Bad News Brown

• Getbig II
  • How bout 5 cross yo lip?
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2013, 07:32:49 AM »
You are a coward sissy boy, a real man will punch another man for talking shit not shake his hand like a little girl.

Agree....

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2013, 04:20:56 PM »
Awesome guys please keep talking shit! It keeps bumping this thread and more people will come to my channel and put money in bios3 pocket! I thank you my brothers for helping me spread the word and for helping me make more money!!! I love you all so much. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!
T

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2013, 04:23:24 PM »
You have a decent channel from what little i've seen but you never could handle The Thunderdome.

And pipe down before I delete this thread.  ;D
A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2013, 04:27:57 PM »
I looked on my Time Warner menu and cant find this alleged channel. 

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2013, 04:29:50 PM »
Awesome guys please keep talking shit! It keeps bumping this thread and more people will come to my channel and put money in bios3 pocket! I thank you my brothers for helping me spread the word and for helping me make more money!!! I love you all so much. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

my question was genuine, care to answer?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2013, 04:33:58 PM »
what are you? 6 ?

Also... Money? out of your stupid youtube channel? what a joke. I'm sure warren buffet is scared right now.

Lol at shaking hands with someone who suposedly insulted you online. It just makes no sense. All of this just to promote your "youtube channel"... You re lucky lame has more important things to do than sue your sorry ass. He s a loser, but you re an even bigger loser.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2013, 04:49:18 PM »
what are you? 6 ?

Also... Money? out of your stupid youtube channel? what a joke. I'm sure warren buffet is scared right now.

Lol at shaking hands with someone who suposedly insulted you online. It just makes no sense. All of this just to promote your "youtube channel"... You re lucky lame has more important things to do than sue your sorry ass. He s a loser, but you re an even bigger loser.

I believe he had every intention to confront Lame Norton.  However, when the moment arrived he was mesmerized with thoughts of erotica by the bulge in Lames draws.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2013, 04:50:54 PM »
I believe he had every intention to confront Lame Norton.  However, when the moment arrived he was mesmerized with thoughts of erotica by the bulge in Lames draws.

The allure of "Men in Thongs"...  ;D

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2013, 04:51:31 PM »

What kind of man brags about "making money on his YouTube channel"?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2013, 04:53:06 PM »
Layne is much stronger than this bio3 guy.
A

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2013, 04:53:23 PM »
You have a decent channel from what little i've seen but you never could handle The Thunderdome.

And pipe down before I delete this thread.  ;D
[/quote

Threats, ducking delete it. Your threats fall on dead ears asshole! Don't sing it, bring it!!!!!!!!
T

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2013, 04:53:46 PM »
What kind of man brags about "making money on his YouTube channel"?

The type that easily melts.

It's not his first meltdown on getbig.
A

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2013, 04:55:25 PM »
what are you? 6 ?

You would be supprised how much money YouTube pays. Now please continue to push my channel. The more you guys talk the more exposure it gets. Call me all the names you want. Make fun. The people reading this are now aware f the channel and the info there is what everyone is looking for. Now please puh push puh for me!!!!
T

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2013, 04:56:11 PM »
You would be supprised how much money YouTube pays. Now please continue to push my channel. The more you guys talk the more exposure it gets. Call me all the names you want. Make fun. The people reading this are now aware f the channel and the info there is what everyone is looking for. Now please puh push puh for me!!!!

Seriously man, you're acting very childish.
A

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2013, 04:57:36 PM »
The type that easily melts.

It's not his first meltdown on getbig.

See my meltdowns have gotten you to remember me. Mission accomplished. What better way to advertise than on get big and you guys do it for me! I'm not mad at the comments I am happy you guys are talking about me. Now please..... Carry on!
T

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2013, 04:58:47 PM »
Seriously man, you're acting very childish.

And yet you are STILL here talking to me. Must be entertaining or interesting if you stay here and talk to me and keep bumping the thread.  Bit some people are so easy to manipulate!
T

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2013, 05:01:10 PM »
And yet you are STILL here talking to me. Must be entertaining or interesting if you stay here and talk to me and keep bumping the thread.  Bit some people are so easy to manipulate!

Actually I'm just bored and unemployed.

Wanna skype?
A

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2013, 05:03:08 PM »
Actually I'm just bored and unemployed.

Wanna skype?

Absolutely it's $65.00 for the hour and ill answer all questions about training, diet and cardio as well as supplements . It maybe give you some advice so you can make a YouTube channel to make some money since you don't have a job. Lol. Whatcha say want a Paypal sent so you can pay?
T

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2013, 05:05:49 PM »
And just so everyone knows, bios3training on YouTube tackles topics about training, diet, cardio, steroids, hgh and other things most people and places won't. Including my time on the famous gh15 board which I am banned from for being an ass hole. Apparently gh15 can't take an ass like me no wonder he can't make it on getbig! Lok
T

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2013, 05:11:04 PM »
Absolutely it's $65.00 for the hour and ill answer all questions about training, diet and cardio as well as supplements . It maybe give you some advice so you can make a YouTube channel to make some money since you don't have a job. Lol. Whatcha say want a Paypal sent so you can pay?

I'm more focused on strength, and since Layne is a lot stronger than you, I'd rather consult with him than you.

A

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2013, 05:14:54 PM »
I'm more focused on strength, and since Layne is a lot stronger than you, I'd rather consult with him than you.

Yes layne is much stronger and is a very nice guy. Good choice. I like him a lot since we are now friends!
T

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2013, 06:39:14 PM »
Hey jerry you seem to be  a cool dude. I really like your youtube. Often listen to it when im out walking my dog. Most video blogs about bodybuilding and training on youtube are boring as shit nut not yours. You should do more story time they are reaöly entertaining (brown nose mode off)
I always listened to the Goodrum show when walking my dog but it has been shutdown. I guess Cswol got involved and did his job.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2013, 06:45:07 PM »