Author Topic: Layne Norton confronted at Olympia  (Read 28991 times)

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Layne Norton confronted at Olympia
« Reply #75 on: October 16, 2013, 05:47:00 PM »
think it was milos that had a story about flex how he morphed from 200 and fat to 240 and shredded in u or 8 weeks. Tveh could see crazy changes from day to day. There are freaks like levrone wvo are hyper responders to steroids. On 250mg test they would grow more than we on 2gram  1gram test tren and gh

Bro you're missing the point here.
This has nothing to do with genetics, steroids, or receptors.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #76 on: October 16, 2013, 07:31:08 PM »
Havent seen the video but OP maybe fagget
follow the arrows

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #77 on: October 16, 2013, 10:08:02 PM »
Bro you're missing the point here.
This has nothing to do with genetics, steroids, or receptors.

Haha I'm glad one guy saw that thread.  I think that's probably the wildest/dumbest claim I've ever heard....it blew my mind that nobody else seemed to notice.

Lucian, please come back and elaborate on this story of yours

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #78 on: October 16, 2013, 10:14:55 PM »
That's at least plausible....

Lucian told a story on ProMuscle of how Levrone weighed himself at 220 before working out, worked out for an hour without eating or drinking anything, and weighed himself after at 224.  So basically he claimed that Levrone got heavier within an hour either adding anything to his body.  

This is so obviously false/impossible it boggles the mind, but sure enough half of the responses supported his claims, marveling at Levrone's genetics
aah ok that sounds strange

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 17, 2013, 12:38:22 AM »
Hey jerry you seem to be  a cool dude. I really like your youtube. Often listen to it when im out walking my dog. Most video blogs about bodybuilding and training on youtube are boring as shit nut not yours. You should do more story time they are reaöly entertaining (brown nose mode off)
proof that im one of the most influetal members of getbig : after this post he put on  new story time on youtube. The guy knows that my words are the law on getbig. You dont want to cross kim il jong.

And not nice yo scare your dog with that story lucious

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #80 on: October 17, 2013, 02:23:45 AM »
Actually I'm just bored and unemployed.

Wanna skype?

;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #81 on: October 17, 2013, 05:06:59 AM »
Awesome guys please keep talking shit! It keeps bumping this thread and more people will come to my channel and put money in bios3 pocket! I thank you my brothers for helping me spread the word and for helping me make more money!!! I love you all so much. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Look buddy, I've checked your account and unless you have another Youtube channel, you're not making any real money.  You only have 2 million views which is less than half of what even Jason Genova has.....and he's a clerk working at a fucking Publix.

So please stop bullshitting.....its pathetic
A

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #82 on: October 17, 2013, 05:11:35 AM »
Look buddy, I've checked your account and unless you have another Youtube channel, you're not making any real money.  You only have 2 million views which is less than half of what even Jason Genova has.....and he's a clerk working at a fucking Publix.

Vince "G" laying the smackdown

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #83 on: October 17, 2013, 05:15:07 AM »

Just like you bullshitted about suing someone for the domain owning you were given?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #84 on: October 17, 2013, 05:21:22 AM »
Just like you bullshitted about suing someone for the domain owning you were given?

More like an injunction to take down a site.  Was about to do the same to Keith Jones but he died and all of his websites went away.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #85 on: October 17, 2013, 05:35:34 AM »
I always listened to the Goodrum show when walking my dog but it has been shutdown. I guess Cswol got involved and did his job.

No, I've been busy building websites for people and other things.  But there will be a new Vince Goodrum Show uploaded today.

Doing the show is fun but if I'm stuck in the middle of a major project, then I'm going to do that as it pays a lot more than the show.
A

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 17, 2013, 06:54:29 AM »

lol  pot meet kettle, kettle meet pot

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #87 on: October 17, 2013, 08:23:31 AM »

Hahahahahhaha VIIIIIINCE!!! You look like a turd! So making enough money to pay a mortgage each month by making videos..... Isn't worth it? Genova? Hahaha did you know YouTube pays more to some people than others? Did you know sponsers pay to have their ads on the channel?

I do know this YOU FAIL AT EVERYRHING AND LOOK LIKE SHIT! and claim to be in the INDUSTRY?  Hahahahaha ok pal.

BILLY GUNS OWNS YIU FOREVER ASSHOLE! Boom!
T

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #88 on: October 17, 2013, 08:45:37 AM »

No, I've been busy building websites for people and other things.  But there will be a new Vince Goodrum Show uploaded today.

Doing the show is fun but if I'm stuck in the middle of a major project, then I'm going to do that as it pays a lot more than the show.

busy building piles of shit! i bet if i go to the Arnold and interview 20 people, and as do you know Vince Goodrum....they all go WHO? you talk about staying relevant in the industry....well what industry are you talking about? and btw do you take any meds for your delusions? you should! i would love to see a colab video of you and Genova, what an epic time that would be. you would actually have someone who looked up to you then!

sorry vince but outside getbig......nobody knows or cares about you. and for what its worth, billy gins owns you forever!!!
T

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #89 on: October 17, 2013, 08:46:38 AM »
Vince "G" laying the smackdown

vince about to get made a bitch....2 words BILLY GUNS! that shit will follow him forever!
T

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #90 on: October 17, 2013, 09:11:45 AM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #91 on: October 17, 2013, 09:24:11 AM »
Most non-confrontational confrontation, ever.   ::)

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #92 on: October 17, 2013, 09:36:36 AM »
Most non-confrontational confrontation, ever.   ::)

more than anyone else has ever done. he said straight up all these internet fuckers who talk shit, threaten him and his family and talk a big game.....NOT ONE has ever said anything to him in person. not one single big talker has even had the balls to say i dont like you to his face and even walk away. so whats that say about them? i though honestly he was gona lash out at me and i would not be the first to confront him. i was wrong all the way around. i though at least an argument would happen. nope. but it doesnt matter. my head is clear and he wont be saying things like that anymore. so it may not have ended in an MMA fight, bu tit took ME to be the one out of thousands to actually step up and say something to a persons face. so many tough guys! same shit happened with Derrik Anthony, he challenged ANYONE to step to him any time. here on get big also. and not ONE single big mouth had the balls. fucking internet.
T

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #93 on: October 17, 2013, 09:39:57 AM »
more than anyone else has ever done. he said straight up all these internet fuckers who talk shit, threaten him and his family and talk a big game.....NOT ONE has ever said anything to him in person. not one single big talker has even had the balls to say i dont like you to his face and even walk away. so whats that say about them? i though honestly he was gona lash out at me and i would not be the first to confront him. i was wrong all the way around. i though at least an argument would happen. nope. but it doesnt matter. my head is clear and he wont be saying things like that anymore. so it may not have ended in an MMA fight, bu tit took ME to be the one out of thousands to actually step up and say something to a persons face. so many tough guys! same shit happened with Derrik Anthony, he challenged ANYONE to step to him any time. here on get big also. and not ONE single big mouth had the balls. fucking internet.
Most non-explicative explanation, ever.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 17, 2013, 10:22:25 AM »

More like an injunction to take down a site.  Was about to do the same to Keith Jones but he died and all of his websites went away.

Again, you did no such thing.  I remember the situation very vividly Vince.  You pissed and moaned about it.  You got owned because you neglected to grab that domain.  You would have had no legal leg to stand on if you actually were going to sue.  Give it up.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #95 on: October 17, 2013, 10:36:16 AM »
Goodrum always brings quality websites for 2 weeks. The they they get shutdown.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #96 on: October 17, 2013, 10:38:01 AM »
Again, you did no such thing.  I remember the situation very vividly Vince.  You pissed and moaned about it.  You got owned because you neglected to grab that domain.  You would have had no legal leg to stand on if you actually were going to sue.  Give it up.

I could care less about the domain....it was a matter of how it was used.  And because I own a trademark to "Vince Goodrum", I have every legal leg to stand on that matter. 
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #97 on: October 17, 2013, 10:41:29 AM »
vince about to get made a bitch....2 words BILLY GUNS! that shit will follow him forever!

Me and Billy have been friends for years.  We organized that whole thing at the Olympia to get a nice payday.....more than you'll ever make with those Youtube videos.  He even helped me with Anabolic Mayhem in the early days.  You're not very bright if you think that me and Billy ever had any issues with each other.... ::) 
A

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 17, 2013, 10:43:36 AM »

I could care less about the domain....it was a matter of how it was used.  And because I own a trademark to "Vince Goodrum", I have every legal leg to stand on that matter.  

How odd that there is no registered trademark for "Vince Goodrum"...

You lied about suing....you just lied about a supposed injuction.  There was no web site ever created.  Someone bought the domain and you cried about it.  

Want proof?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: October 17, 2013, 10:47:12 AM »
The Legalities of Buying and Selling Domain Names

The public conception still contains many misunderstandings regarding the legalities of buying and selling domain names. Many people have heard stories of malicious "cybersquatters" who deliberately register company names and then demand outrageous sums as a ransom for their return. Regrettably, these few bad eggs have sufficed to give the entire industry a lingering bad reputation, even though their activities have since been brought under control by more up-to-date legislation. One thing is clear, and that’s that domain name disputes are never as simple as they may appear.

The important thing is to know that buying and selling domain names is perfectly legal, as long as the domain being sold does not infringe on the trademark rights of a third party. Today, the vast majority of domain investors operate within this legally-acceptable territory. However, in some cases a domain owner is unaware of, or chooses to ignore, the legal constraints. Fortunately, in these cases, a trademark holder has numerous channels for addressing their ownership dispute. These resources are described below.

Domain name sellers should be aware that it is their responsibility to ensure that their domain name is free from possible trademark infringements before listing it for sale. Ignorance of the law is no excuse! Use the links and information provided here to inform yourself about your rights and the legalities governing domain name ownership to reduce the risk that you will lose your domain.

Trademark holders should be aware that possessing a trademark for a given term does not automatically mean that you have a legitimate legal claim to a domain name. Possession of a valid trademark is only one of three requirements that you need to meet to win ownership of a domain name via ICANN's Uniform Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP), the policy governing ownership disputes for the generic TLDs (.com, .net, .org, .biz, and .info) or the U.S. Anticybersquatting Consumer Protection Act (15 U.S.C. sec. 1125).

Just as important are the requirements that (1) the domain registrant have no legitimate interests in the domain and that (2) they evidenced bad faith in registering the domain. Both elements require evidence beyond the mere registration of a domain. Please take the time to inform yourself about the UDRP and other legalities governing domain names using the resources provided below.

Before you make a complaint, make sure that you have consulted a qualified trademark attorney with experience in domain names. Legal disputes should generally be considered a last option: the cost for a UDRP case is $1,500 plus legal expenses, and there is no guarantee that you will win (for a complete schedule of UDRP fees).

If you sue and lose, your chances of then being able to purchase the domain from the current owner is greatly reduced. In addition, frivolous UDRP claims against domain owners can result in a finding of reverse domain hijacking - a practice in which trademark holders engage in a bad-faith attempt to use the UDRP to wrongfully strip the legitimate registrant and user of a desired domain name simply because the complainant holds a trademark in that name or one similar to it.

Sigh