Author Topic: Layne Norton confronted at Olympia  (Read 28983 times)

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
Re: Layne Norton confronted at Olympia
« Reply #100 on: October 17, 2013, 10:48:38 AM »
How about all of you get a REAL fucking job ! You pathetic childish internet-YouTube wanabees lol

Delusional crying babies about who's sandbox is better yet both have plenty of dogg shit in there :D

Oh brother
!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #101 on: October 17, 2013, 10:56:10 AM »

Hahahahahhaha VIIIIIINCE!!! You look like a turd! So making enough money to pay a mortgage each month by making videos..... Isn't worth it? Genova? Hahaha did you know YouTube pays more to some people than others? Did you know sponsers pay to have their ads on the channel?

I do know this YOU FAIL AT EVERYRHING AND LOOK LIKE SHIT! and claim to be in the INDUSTRY?  Hahahahaha ok pal.

BILLY GUNS OWNS YIU FOREVER ASSHOLE! Boom!

Youtube doesn't have different rates for different people and if they did, they would pay Genova more than you since he has way more traffic than you do....that's just a cold hard fact.  So lets do a bit of math here......

Youtube currently pays $6.33 per 1000 views at the absolute highest point....and that's only if everyone clicks on an Adsense link that follows.....so the maximum you could have made would have been around 12,000.  You have had your channel for almost 3 years so that's about 4000 dollars a year.  So at the very best (which I seriously doubt)...your maximum payout is about 300 bucks at best.

Congratulations, you're rich and famous.  Don't spend it all in one place, Slappy....

P.S.  I was being generous with you.  The truth is that your average Youtube partner makes 25-75 cents for 1000 views.  So your income is likely a lot less   But on the bright side, you qualify for Obamacare and food stamps.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_do_YouTube_partners_get_paid
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #102 on: October 17, 2013, 12:32:42 PM »

Youtube doesn't have different rates for different people and if they did, they would pay Genova more than you since he has way more traffic than you do....that's just a cold hard fact.  So lets do a bit of math here......

Youtube currently pays $6.33 per 1000 views at the absolute highest point....and that's only if everyone clicks on an Adsense link that follows.....so the maximum you could have made would have been around 12,000.  You have had your channel for almost 3 years so that's about 4000 dollars a year.  So at the very best (which I seriously doubt)...your maximum payout is about 300 bucks at best.

Congratulations, you're rich and famous.  Don't spend it all in one place, Slappy....

P.S.  I was being generous with you.  The truth is that your average Youtube partner makes 25-75 cents for 1000 views.  So your income is likely a lot less   But on the bright side, you qualify for Obamacare and food stamps.

Oh hell waiting on Basile's response in 5 minutes.

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #103 on: October 17, 2013, 01:15:55 PM »

Me and Billy have been friends for years.  We organized that whole thing at the Olympia to get a nice payday.....more than you'll ever make with those Youtube videos.  He even helped me with Anabolic Mayhem in the early days.  You're not very bright if you think that me and Billy ever had any issues with each other.... ::) 

i dont care what you organized, you looked like someone who never lifted EVER!!! i mean EVER and you still do! thats what is so funny. its like a dentist with no teeth, or a swimmer with no arma and legs, or an airline pilot who is blind.....see the pattern? things that dont fit! aka you and FITNESS OR BODYBUILDING!!!

and billy guns owns you! and your NWO ripoff site that closed....well its closed, and the supplements you sell....well they suck, damn man you fail at life in general! hahahahaha
T

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #104 on: October 17, 2013, 01:19:36 PM »

Vince why are you in the fitness industry with a body that looks like soft serve ice cream on a 100 degree summer day? im stummped!

hahaha even if i made a penny a month its still more than you, oh yeah even my turd looks better than your body, and shit man if you wana put togeter a pose off at the Arnold like you did with billy guns im IN muther fucker, lets also for that competition put out what i have done that has and does suceeed and the same for you. oh shit we cant.....cua nothing you do works. im surprised  getbig hasnt fired you yet and you dont even work here! BOOM! BITCH!!!

T

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #105 on: October 17, 2013, 01:20:31 PM »
How odd that there is no registered trademark for "Vince Goodrum"...

You lied about suing....you just lied about a supposed injuction.  There was no web site ever created.  Someone bought the domain and you cried about it.  

Want proof?

Vince lied? again? gethafukouta here!?!?
T

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #106 on: October 17, 2013, 01:39:29 PM »
i dont care what you organized, you looked like someone who never lifted EVER!!! i mean EVER and you still do! thats what is so funny. its like a dentist with no teeth, or a swimmer with no arma and legs, or an airline pilot who is blind.....see the pattern? things that dont fit! aka you and FITNESS OR BODYBUILDING!!!

and billy guns owns you! and your NWO ripoff site that closed....well its closed, and the supplements you sell....well they suck, damn man you fail at life in general! hahahahaha

You sound a little angry, my friend.....Derek Anthony-esqe in fact......  You didn't honestly think that you could pull a fast one over us, Slappy and get away with claiming to make money that you never did.  449 videos and you've not even made enough money to make one mortgage payment or even a decent sandwich at your local Subway.

To be honest, it appeared on the video that you were scared of Layne....prob because you didn't realize that he was a lot bigger than he looked on tape.  In any event, you were in the wrong for trying to pick a fight with him for no reason and you prob saved yourself from a good ass-beating from Layne.

Have a nice day Jerry Ward and try to stay out of trouble..... ::)

A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #107 on: October 17, 2013, 02:04:28 PM »
Vince lied? again? gethafukouta here!?!?

I don't lie.....but I think you are.

http://www.bios3training.com/p/galleries.html

You're trained in Biomolecular  Nutrition eh???  That's pretty impressive considering that all you have is a high school diploma.  So I suppose your credentials are superior to Layne Norton's PHD in nutrition....I mean after all, he doesn't have any training in "Biomolecular Nutrition"...... ::)

I'm also impressed by your "National Level" competitor status.  Good job old chap...you're going to be an IFBB pro in no time as long as you keep taking your "vitamins"..... ::)

Oh yea.....you're even a big model too.  How cool
https://secure.modelmayhem.com/686946

In 2001 I started doing some fitness modeling. It was just around that time that the fitness model boom happened. Since that time I have gone on to Professional Wrestling(hmmmmmm....) while continuing to model, and in 2010 Jumped into acting shooting a commercial for carmax:

I am cast in an upcoming movie called FIGMENT which is on hold right now to be filmed here in DC.

My style is kind of a little edgy but clean cut. I am very versatile. (Not surprised) Many of my pictures may not even look like me at times. Hair, bald, beard, mohawk, 235lb, 190lb, 255lb, being a competitive bodybuilder allows me to control my weight and look fairly easily. i can go from preppy, to grunge in a change of clothes and a lil hair gel or a hat.

I grew up in the North East so i have that Boston/New England accent which gets me looks sometimes here in DC. Although i miss the ocean back home i like the hustle and bustle and the millions of things to do all the time that we didn't have up north.

I hope to network here at MM and make contacts and friends as well as find work.

Excellent resume, Jerry......nothing says being a supermodel like being in a CarMax commercial.  Sorry but a "little hair gel" wouldn't even get you a gig on RuPaul's Drag Race ::)

A

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: October 17, 2013, 02:06:26 PM »
You sound a little angry, my friend.....Derek Anthony-esqe in fact......  You didn't honestly think that you could pull a fast one over us, Slappy and get away with claiming to make money that you never did.  449 videos and you've not even made enough money to make one mortgage payment or even a decent sandwich at your local Subway.

To be honest, it appeared on the video that you were scared of Layne....prob because you didn't realize that he was a lot bigger than he looked on tape.  In any event, you were in the wrong for trying to pick a fight with him for no reason and you prob saved yourself from a good ass-beating from Layne.

Have a nice day Jerry Ward and try to stay out of trouble..... ::)

anyone (you, Vince g) who lets another man (DA) spit on him- which is possibly THEE most degrading act another person can be subjected to-  and do nothing about it other than run away has no room to talk about ass beatings and cowardice.

just saying.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: October 17, 2013, 02:10:14 PM »
Jerry was nervous because he knows Layne is a lot stronger than him. Jerry may be bigger but Layne is stronger. Not so coincidentally the strength-to-size ratio is often the best indicator of natural vs enhanced amongst bodybuilders. Naturals(or those who use little) tend to be very strong for their size because nattys are dependent upon progressive overloading and heavy weights to gain muscle mass whereas as with the enhanced - because of the AAS - many benefit most from high rep work and volume. Also studies have shown as the test dosages increased(up to 600 in one study I recall) so did the lbm however the strength gains did not go up in proportion to the mass when compared to the lower dosages.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #110 on: October 17, 2013, 02:23:12 PM »
anyone (you, Vince g) who lets another man (DA) spit on him- which is possibly THEE most degrading act another person can be subjected to-  and do nothing about it other than run away has no room to talk about ass beatings and cowardice.

just saying.

You think I'm going to risk losing that type of money just to beat Derek's ass......be serious.  Besides, considering Derek current state of affairs, I honestly don't even give a shit anymore.  I tried to help that boy out and he eventually fucked himself up royally.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 17, 2013, 02:37:06 PM »
Wait, Vince, DA spit on you? Seriously? What was that about?
A

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #112 on: October 17, 2013, 02:48:12 PM »
Wait, Vince, DA spit on you? Seriously? What was that about?

ol vince thought he was safe from his computer at home running his mouth about DA. they met up at a show. DA asked vince to man up and throw down- see if hes a tough irl as he is behind a computer screen.

vince turned 5 shades of red and all of a sudden developed a speech impediment that involved a lot of stammering. his body language already spoke of defeat. DA spit on his chest and chin. vince walked away leaving what little manhood he had left behind.

the end.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #113 on: October 17, 2013, 02:52:10 PM »
Vince G is a good poster.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #114 on: October 17, 2013, 03:04:21 PM »
ol vince thought he was safe from his computer at home running his mouth about DA. they met up at a show. DA asked vince to man up and throw down- see if hes a tough irl as he is behind a computer screen.

vince turned 5 shades of red and all of a sudden developed a speech impediment that involved a lot of stammering. his body language already spoke of defeat. DA spit on his chest and chin. vince walked away leaving what little manhood he had left behind.

the end.
ouch.

the trainer

« Reply #115 on: October 17, 2013, 03:07:34 PM »
more than anyone else has ever done. he said straight up all these internet fuckers who talk shit, threaten him and his family and talk a big game.....NOT ONE has ever said anything to him in person. not one single big talker has even had the balls to say i dont like you to his face and even walk away. so whats that say about them? i though honestly he was gona lash out at me and i would not be the first to confront him. i was wrong all the way around. i though at least an argument would happen. nope. but it doesnt matter. my head is clear and he wont be saying things like that anymore. so it may not have ended in an MMA fight, bu tit took ME to be the one out of thousands to actually step up and say something to a persons face. so many tough guys! same shit happened with Derrik Anthony, he challenged ANYONE to step to him any time. here on get big also. and not ONE single big mouth had the balls. fucking internet.

you are a pussy if layne had gotten angry at you when you came over you would have backed down saying you just want to talk, even a 5 year old girl can walk up to somebody so stop talking like you did anything impressive.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #116 on: October 17, 2013, 04:04:43 PM »
Watched it, complete waste of time. Man appears nervous- Layne appears calm, Layne quickly has chump eating out of his hand; chump never realizes how close he probably was to getting  his head put through the wall and now is "friends" with the guy who 1) talked trash about his mother 2) lied about it to his face in person 3) made him look like a beta schmoe in his own footage. I'm pretty sure I heard the Rock say his mother was a whore - perhaps he should film himself confronting him too? ;D

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: October 17, 2013, 04:25:19 PM »
Watched it, complete waste of time. Man appears nervous- Layne appears calm, Layne quickly has chump eating out of his hand; chump never realizes how close he probably was to getting  his head put through the wall and now is "friends" with the guy who 1) talked trash about his mother 2) lied about it to his face in person 3) made him look like a beta schmoe in his own footage. I'm pretty sure I heard the Rock say his mother was a whore - perhaps he should film himself confronting him too? ;D

A

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: October 17, 2013, 04:56:31 PM »
I don't even like Layne Norton but he'd probably put a beating on that bum.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #119 on: October 17, 2013, 04:57:59 PM »

im beginning to wonder if youre shizzos gimmick.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #120 on: October 17, 2013, 05:04:00 PM »
What moron would make it that obvious? I just chalk it up to being a legend. I have a following.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: October 17, 2013, 05:12:46 PM »

I'm more muscular than Shizzo. In a couple months after this cut I'll do an unveiling.

I'm also steroid and pro-hormone free.
A

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #122 on: October 17, 2013, 05:16:53 PM »

Real men don't even use 'twitter', let alone talk about the fact that they use 'twitter'.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #123 on: October 17, 2013, 05:17:20 PM »
I'm more muscular than Shizzo. In a couple months after this cut I'll do an unveiling.

I'm also steroid and pro-hormone free.
More muscular than Shizzo? I can believe that  ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #124 on: October 17, 2013, 05:26:43 PM »
Real men don't even use 'twitter', let alone talk about the fact that they use 'twitter'.

wtf is twitter.
I dont even have a facebook.