Author Topic: Layne Norton confronted at Olympia  (Read 28789 times)

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
Re: Layne Norton confronted at Olympia
« Reply #125 on: October 17, 2013, 10:42:58 PM »
And here you all are talking about me, watching my videos, helping spread the bios3 word and Vince is still a turd who ate spit! Hahahahah today saw a pile I dog shit, looked a lot like Vince. I said Vince? No reply. Hmmm maybe Vince was scared? Who knows. He has a big fucking mouth and is LIVE FOR HIM TO OOENNIT AT THE ARNOLD. Is Vince even real? Does he only exist on the net? Is he in the matrix? Get big rules! Make me famous fuckers!!!!
T

the trainer

« Reply #126 on: October 17, 2013, 11:19:29 PM »
And here you all are talking about me, watching my videos, helping spread the bios3 word and Vince is still a turd who ate spit! Hahahahah today saw a pile I dog shit, looked a lot like Vince. I said Vince? No reply. Hmmm maybe Vince was scared? Who knows. He has a big fucking mouth and is LIVE FOR HIM TO OOENNIT AT THE ARNOLD. Is Vince even real? Does he only exist on the net? Is he in the matrix? Get big rules! Make me famous fuckers!!!!

Get it in your head you dumbfuck we are not watching your videos or talking about your channel, we are bashing you because you think you are tough because you walk up to somebody, you are a delusional pice of shit, you are lucky you did not get punch in the face, get a job not sure how you are able  to  live off a few hundred dollars on youtube

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #127 on: October 18, 2013, 03:27:24 AM »

Get it in your head you dumbfuck we are not watching your videos or talking about your channel, we are bashing you because you think you are tough because you walk up to somebody, you are a delusional pice of shit, you are lucky you did not get punch in the face, get a job not sure how you are able  to  live off a few hundred dollars on youtube

Who is the dumb fuck? Your STILL typing here to me! You love me don't you? Muah! Big sloppy wet kisses to you all. And Vince is STILL  a turd. Should kill himself now to make the world a better place. If he is even a real person. Now continue here to write to me, and tell me how much I don't matter. When really I fill that special little void in your life. Xoxo
T

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #128 on: October 18, 2013, 04:37:56 AM »

Who is the dumb fuck? Your STILL typing here to me! You love me don't you? Muah! Big sloppy wet kisses to you all. And Vince is STILL  a turd. Should kill himself now to make the world a better place. If he is even a real person. Now continue here to write to me, and tell me how much I don't matter. When really I fill that special little void in your life. Xoxo

What is this void you speak of? 

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: October 18, 2013, 04:50:06 AM »
I was expecting Layne to get pushed or at least lifted up against the wall by this scruff of his neck but instead you acted like a fan of his. Even though you are fully aware of his "natural" status, all the shit  talking he does and his lolsuits against people who disagree with him. I am sure Layne won't talk about your mother now since you showed him who's boss... NOT. A true hardman would not have bought his excuses, anyway all he did was admit he talked shit about someone else's mother which still deserves a punch to the face from anyone. Like someone said previously if you were not so insignificant to him then he would have sued your ass too for approaching him.

This should have been the best suited theme to the video

but instead this is more appropriate

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #130 on: October 18, 2013, 05:05:18 AM »
I was expecting Layne to get pushed or at least lifted up against the wall by this scruff of his neck but instead you acted like a fan of his. Even though you are fully aware of his "natural" status, all the shit  talking he does and his lolsuits against people who disagree with him. I am sure Layne won't talk about your mother now since you showed him who's boss... NOT. A true hardman would not have bought his excuses, anyway all he did was admit he talked shit about someone else's mother which still deserves a punch to the face from anyone. Like someone said previously if you were not so insignificant to him then he would have sued your ass too for approaching him.

This should have been the best suited theme to the video

but instead this is more appropriate

Game. Set. Match.

Fanboy-ism is only allowed with respect to Phil, Kai, Lee Priest, or Dana Linn Bailey.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #131 on: October 18, 2013, 05:48:03 AM »
Ik the video lane  said to lucian that he was talking about lyle McDonalds mother  not lucians lol

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #132 on: October 18, 2013, 08:18:11 AM »

;D
A

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #133 on: October 18, 2013, 08:37:29 AM »
Just so we're clear here:

You've hit rock fucking bottom when you're being owned this badly by Vince.

...especially when you talk in real life about a 'conversation' you 'took part in' on 'twitter' where someone was talking about someone's...mom.

You're not in 7th grade anymore. 

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #134 on: October 18, 2013, 08:52:22 AM »
And still all you internet pussies are talking about me! Who needs a life? If I suck so bad...... Why is this thread 6 pages and growing? Loser pussies in mommys basemen typing away about how cool they are. Continue fuckers! Hahahaha i mindfuck you easy you get ducked easy i win! I MINDFUCK YOU and you don't know it. Hahahaha
T

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #135 on: October 18, 2013, 09:01:07 AM »
And still all you internet pussies are talking about me! Who needs a life? If I suck so bad...... Why is this thread 6 pages and growing? Loser pussies in mommys basemen typing away about how cool they are. Continue fuckers! Hahahaha i mindfuck you easy you get ducked easy i win! I MINDFUCK YOU and you don't know it. Hahahaha

All I want to know is if you referred to him as "Dr. Norton" When you humbly approached his presence.  ;D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #136 on: October 18, 2013, 09:05:27 AM »
All I want to know is if you referred to him as "Dr. Norton" When you humbly approached his presence.  ;D
  :D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #137 on: October 18, 2013, 09:12:22 AM »

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #138 on: October 18, 2013, 09:20:17 AM »
Jerry Ward, tell us the story of Levrone gaining weight from thin air

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #139 on: October 18, 2013, 12:45:57 PM »
the mindfuck continues on the weak trolls of get big. muahhhhhhaaaaaaaa over 4300 views on this thread. some may not have known who i was before, but do now. some will dislike me, some will like me, some will like me (in the closet) so they are not made fun of by the trolls abound here! but still 4300 views because trolls dont know they are being mindfucked and think the have the upper hand. you all play into MY game and thank you for your help. no back to your regular scheduled programing, cuz trolls gona troll!

you must all have headaches. cuz i fucked your monds hard and made you the mindfuck bitches!   BOOM!
T

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: October 18, 2013, 01:02:08 PM »
All I want to know is if you referred to him as "Dr. Norton" When you humbly approached his presence.  ;D

lol seriously tho how can you shake the hand of a man after he insulted your mother?
A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #141 on: October 18, 2013, 01:03:38 PM »
lol seriously tho, how can you shake the hand of a man after he insulted your mother?

Evidently he was mindfucking him.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: October 18, 2013, 01:10:24 PM »
I bet Layne couldn't stop laughing at this guy. Layne insults his mother and Lucian shakes his hand and wants to be friends.
A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #143 on: October 18, 2013, 01:15:28 PM »
I bet Layne couldn't stop laughing at this guy. Layne insults his mother and Lucian shakes his hand and wants to be friends.

But somehow people are spreading the word on his huge youtube channel by posting and laughing at this thread.   

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #144 on: October 18, 2013, 01:56:09 PM »
the mindfuck continues on the weak trolls of get big. muahhhhhhaaaaaaaa over 4300 views on this thread. some may not have known who i was before, but do now. some will dislike me, some will like me, some will like me (in the closet) so they are not made fun of by the trolls abound here! but still 4300 views because trolls dont know they are being mindfucked and think the have the upper hand. you all play into MY game and thank you for your help. no back to your regular scheduled programing, cuz trolls gona troll!

you must all have headaches. cuz i fucked your monds hard and made you the mindfuck bitches!   BOOM!

You still here????  Don't you have some more videos to make.  That 20oz bottle of Mountain Dew isn't going to buy itself.... ;D
A

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: October 18, 2013, 02:32:44 PM »

"Own me some more, that was my plan all along.... dance puppets, dance! "

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #146 on: October 18, 2013, 02:48:46 PM »
That's at least plausible....

Lucian told a story on ProMuscle of how Levrone weighed himself at 220 before working out, worked out for an hour without eating or drinking anything, and weighed himself after at 224.  So basically he claimed that Levrone got heavier within an hour either adding anything to his body.  

This is so obviously false/impossible it boggles the mind, but sure enough half of the responses supported his claims, marveling at Levrone's genetics

I remember that, I was there. It was me actually who was first one to laugh at incredible stupidity of that claim. Then half of Promuscle pumpkinheads attacked me viciously with their "ohhh you don't understand, science isn't everything" and "DON'T BE SUCH A SMARTASS". First time I saw this guy posting here I thought it's someone else, just same nickname. But fuck me, so THIS guy actually posts HERE and this is his channel, wow. This guy has the AUDACITY to bash Norton... I am by NO means big fan of Norton but Lucian with his intellect could clean his house, at best.

And the fact that you melted down badly after Norton (allegedly, you posted no proof, as always) made a comment about your mother (I bet it was along the lines, "his mother is so fat") demonstrates what a fucking moron you are. Incredible :D

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: October 18, 2013, 02:55:08 PM »
I remember that, I was there. It was me actually who was first one to laugh at incredible stupidity of that claim. Then half of Promuscle pumpkinheads attacked me viciously with their "ohhh you don't understand, science isn't everything" and "DON'T BE SUCH A SMARTASS". First time I saw this guy posting here I thought it's someone else, just same nickname. But fuck me, so THIS guy actually posts HERE and this is his channel, wow. This guy has the AUDACITY to bash Norton... I am by NO means big fan of Norton but fuck me, Lucian with his intellect could clean his house, at best.

I must give you credIt for attempting to reason with those meatheads....I posted once and gave up.  You fought valiantly, brave poster, but it was to no avail.

The funny part is, Levrone probably just drank water when lucian wasn't paying attention....or maybe lucian was just doing some straight-up lying

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: October 18, 2013, 02:58:15 PM »
Wow, I usually stay away from these treads but is this guy fucking serious? Any thought of anyone checking out his channel is ruined by his delusional remarks. Don't be surprised if everyone from here go's to your channel only to flag every video.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #149 on: October 18, 2013, 02:59:40 PM »
I must give you credIt for attempting to reason with those meatheads....I posted once and gave up.  You fought valiantly, brave poster, but it was to no avail.

The funny part is, Levrone probably just drank water when lucian wasn't paying attention....or maybe lucian was just doing some straight-up lying

Actually I am surprised someone remembers that meltdown, do I know you? I have strange feeling that I do because I had good share of laughs on some other boards about that post.

Anyway, bloated twink aka Jason Blaha and guy who defies laws of physics... Truly an epic team.